Page 49 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    Thoughts?

Chavo = Great signing. I wish it wouldn't have been announced via tweet and vignette, but at least they signed a legit talent off the Free Agent list.

Aces and 8s. Like the angle. Interested where it's going. Suprised by the GutCheck jumping. Laughed as JB was YANKED out of the way for the kid to be meat to the feeding frenzy.

Hogan "broke his pelvis". That is friggin hilarious that his old ass used the injury of a broken pelvis. Would have been better if it was a hip, but still.

Magnus is going to be a star. I agree the Clover Leaf was AWESOME to see. Love his Michinoku (spelling) Driver. He has a good connect with the crowd and I don't think he took a hit to value with the loss to Bully. He was in the Semi-Main Event and definately looked like that was where he was supposed to be.

RVD isn't as bad as the IWC makes him out to be. Everyone bitched about RVD/Anderson a few weeks back. I said it was the pairing. A few weeks down the road, RVD/Daniels was a good (not great or outstanding) match that was better than Anderson/Styles. Anderson need to learn how to call spots without being obvious, and he needs to remember what the order the spots go in. I like Anderson on the mic, but he needs to clean up the slop.

First hour was decent, second hour was better. Not the worst Impact by any stretch but I can see why some fans are disappointed. The Impact Zone needs to go. Seriously, when the crowds are live, they make par shows seem better. When the crowds are mediocre like this week, they make solid shows seem sub-par.

Quote of the Week - "It looks like he's trying to pull apart his yam bag" - Tazz
    Match of the Week - Aries/Roode was solid with a predictable outcome, but Magnus/Ray was a solid showing for an up and comer. I give it to Magnus.
    My point to make - No Hogan this week was awesome (minus the Brooke call and the surgery pix), Bischoff is still off TV, homegrown talent are still getting the main push, current stories being told feature 2 good ones (Joeseph Parks/Abyss/Multiple personality and Ace's and 8's even if people complain about them running around without getting arrested. It's an interesting angle. Get over the minor issues and appreciate the build) and 1 HORRID story that shouldn't be mentioned. Impact seems back on track to where they should be. I just hope after the BFG series, they'll start focusing on the X and TV title a little more to give some of the other roster members more to do than just sit at home.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    The crowd was either on life support or dead up till the Main Event.... think this crowd was the worst since they went live.... but still a good show for the most...

Christy Hemme as always was hot....
    Aces and Eights attacking Angle, Gut Check guy Sam Shaw, and Aries and Roode was a classic attack plan kinda like how the nwo was....
    Eric Young returned and teasing his Animal Planet show...
    The BFG series..... Think it clear the leader going go back and forth from Joe to Storm the next few weeks....
    Interesting seeing most of the winners was more the less TNA originals of sorts Joe, Daniels, Robbie E except Bully Ray....
    Who want to bet that the Clarie chick had doctored photos of her and AJ???
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 07-20-2012 at 09:56 PM.
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Thoughts?

Chavo = Great signing. I wish it wouldn't have been announced via tweet and vignette, but at least they signed a legit talent off the Free Agent list.

Aces and 8s. Like the angle. Interested where it's going. Suprised by the GutCheck jumping. Laughed as JB was YANKED out of the way for the kid to be meat to the feeding frenzy.

Hogan "broke his pelvis". That is friggin hilarious that his old ass used the injury of a broken pelvis. Would have been better if it was a hip, but still.

Magnus is going to be a star. I agree the Clover Leaf was AWESOME to see. Love his Michinoku (spelling) Driver. He has a good connect with the crowd and I don't think he took a hit to value with the loss to Bully. He was in the Semi-Main Event and definately looked like that was where he was supposed to be.

RVD isn't as bad as the IWC makes him out to be. Everyone bitched about RVD/Anderson a few weeks back. I said it was the pairing. A few weeks down the road, RVD/Daniels was a good (not great or outstanding) match that was better than Anderson/Styles. Anderson need to learn how to call spots without being obvious, and he needs to remember what the order the spots go in. I like Anderson on the mic, but he needs to clean up the slop.

First hour was decent, second hour was better. Not the worst Impact by any stretch but I can see why some fans are disappointed. The Impact Zone needs to go. Seriously, when the crowds are live, they make par shows seem better. When the crowds are mediocre like this week, they make solid shows seem sub-par.

Quote of the Week - "It looks like he's trying to pull apart his yam bag" - Tazz
    Match of the Week - Aries/Roode was solid with a predictable outcome, but Magnus/Ray was a solid showing for an up and comer. I give it to Magnus.
    My point to make - No Hogan this week was awesome (minus the Brooke call and the surgery pix), Bischoff is still off TV, homegrown talent are still getting the main push, current stories being told feature 2 good ones (Joeseph Parks/Abyss/Multiple personality and Ace's and 8's even if people complain about them running around without getting arrested. It's an interesting angle. Get over the minor issues and appreciate the build) and 1 HORRID story that shouldn't be mentioned. Impact seems back on track to where they should be. I just hope after the BFG series, they'll start focusing on the X and TV title a little more to give some of the other roster members more to do than just sit at home.
    I'm waiting for 2 things.... Aces and 8s to attack guys in the locker room, very much like the Nwo in 1996 and MEM back a few years ago in TNA... Then waiting for the all out brawl between Aces and 8s and TNA guys...

Like how they just give Hogan the random injury... LOL
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I'm waiting for 2 things.... Aces and 8s to attack guys in the locker room, very much like the Nwo in 1996 and MEM back a few years ago in TNA... Then waiting for the all out brawl between Aces and 8s and TNA guys...

Like how they just give Hogan the random injury... LOL

Expect the locker room fight next week, tho I think it would be better if they had it occur at Hard Justice. Say with James Storm or someone else higher up on the BFG ladder. I hope not Joe, but I could see it as a way to put distance between the two leaders.

As for the TNA vs. A&8s, I see this culminating around BFG so expect more random jumpings with an occasional "we band together" moment here and there. My theory on this is simple. The two "Aces" will be Jeff Jarrett and Eric Bischoff. It's an easy ploy to get them back on TV. Honestly, I hope Bischoff isn't in the equation because things have been much smoother with Bisch, Lagana, and Pritch heading up the writing staff. However, I can't see another "major" player involved unless they plan on bringing De'More back into the company. As for the culmination? Abyss gets his memory back after being beaten down and soon takes revenge on the gang. My theory of course.

And yes, I love Hogans injury. It was a VERY funny part of Impact to me

DRG hates everyone

The crowd was either on life support or dead up till the Main Event.... think this crowd was the worst since they went live.... but still a good show for the most...

Christy Hemme as always was hot....
    Aces and Eights attacking Angle, Gut Check guy Sam Shaw, and Aries and Roode was a classic attack plan kinda like how the nwo was....
    Eric Young returned and teasing his Animal Planet show...
    The BFG series..... Think it clear the leader going go back and forth from Joe to Storm the next few weeks....
    Interesting seeing most of the winners was more the less TNA originals of sorts Joe, Daniels, Robbie E except Bully Ray....
    Who want to bet that the Clarie chick had doctored photos of her and AJ???
    i think aj was really drunk and she just posted while he was pass out.

Blog Entries
    Another question the past 2 weeks where is Devon and Garrett????
    They told Hulk last week that they got his and Stings back.... But did they come out to save them??? No
    Did they come out to save anyone this week or help run the thugs off?? it appears not..
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 07-21-2012 at 06:21 PM.

Another question the past 2 weeks where is Devon Garrett????
    They told Hulk last week that they got his and Stings back.... But did they come out to save them??? No
    Did they come out to save anyone this week or help run the thugs off?? it appears not..
    Garret was too busy being dumbfounded (emphasis on DUMB) from Parks/Abyss comments about his match. BTW, I love how the his lawfirm is known as "Parks, Parks, and Parks." Either that's the tie in to Chris Parks, Joey Parks, and Abyss or the Ace's and 8's guys are really from Triple A and we'll have a tag team with Abyss and LA Park coming soon! hahaha I just made myself confused.

And I noticed Devon was absent as well. As great as the BFG series is, it definately is taking the whole show's time slot and I think that is hurting the mid-card, Knockouts, and X division a LOT at this moment. With this being the month after Dest X, they should be focusing these BFG matches on house shows and BaseBrawl events mostly as a pushing point to go see them live to keep up with the series. Since we're fresh of the X divisions PPV, the division should still be prominent on television as well as still featuring the mid-card. The series shouldn't take major focus of the entire Impact show until next month and building up to BFG itself.
    Last edited by Darkside Ron Garvin; 07-21-2012 at 12:17 PM.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Garret was too busy being dumbfounded (emphasis on DUMB) from Parks/Abyss comments about his match. BTW, I love how the his lawfirm is known as "Parks, Parks, and Parks." Either that's the tie in to Chris Parks, Joey Parks, and Abyss or the Ace's and 8's guys are really from Triple A and we'll have a tag team with Abyss and LA Park coming soon! hahaha I just made myself confused.

And I noticed Devon was absent as well. As great as the BFG series is, it definately is taking the whole show's time slot and I think that is hurting the mid-card, Knockouts, and X division a LOT at this moment. With this being the month after Dest X, they should be focusing these BFG matches on house shows and BaseBrawl events mostly as a pushing point to go see them live to keep up with the series. Since we're fresh of the X divisions PPV, the division should still be prominent on television as well as still featuring the mid-card. The series shouldn't take major focus of the entire Impact show until next month and building up to BFG itself.
    That why and one good reason TNA/Impact needs a 2nd show.... a WCW Saturday night or WWE Sunday night Heat like show.... For mid-cards guys more the less.... But also keep them on Impact....
    Who knows they might actually have Garrett involved as a member of Aces and 8s??
    As for Devon.... I think he should drop the belt to someone in the BFG series, maybe giving the belt a reason to be defended??? But who Joe, Magnus, RVD, Mr Anderson, Hardy, Bully Ray, AJ, Daniels, Pope, Storm, Angle??? For surely not Robbie E again!!!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I am not a huge fan of TNA, but it's product is starting to get better. The angle with the outside attackers is good. The group is formed of former WWE talents which includes Mike Knox. This could be a great story-line!
    When morals decline and good men do nothing, evil flourishes. A society unwilling to learn from past is doomed. We must never forget our history.

That why and one good reason TNA/Impact needs a 2nd show.... a WCW Saturday night or WWE Sunday night Heat like show.... For mid-cards guys more the less.... But also keep them on Impact....
    Who knows they might actually have Garrett involved as a member of Aces and 8s??
    As for Devon.... I think he should drop the belt to someone in the BFG series, maybe giving the belt a reason to be defended??? But who Joe, Magnus, RVD, Mr Anderson, Hardy, Bully Ray, AJ, Daniels, Pope, Storm, Angle??? For surely not Robbie E again!!!

Any of these 5 would work well. None of them are so high up in the series that it makes them a threat to headline BFG, so I could see them having the belt. The problem would be that if they are going against others in the series, they should have to give the belt up. I don't like that idea because it'd result in too many title changes. I say just give the belt back to EY and let him run with it. Super over with the crowd (comedy or not) and could hold it easily for 2-3 months until he gives it up to one of these 5 men... I'd choose Bully or Pope, but any of them would do.

DRG hates everyone