Page 28 of 191 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 38 78 128 ... LastLast
    Nice to see Hogan say in an interview , if this latest project doesn't work hes walking away ,
    YES YES YES YES
    i hope it fails, he leaves and we get TNA back !!!

(check the main news board for the interview)

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Oh by the way, they gave that Silva kid way more personality than Jesse Sorensen, a dude who was in the title hunt for several months.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    Nice to see Hogan say in an interview , if this latest project doesn't work hes walking away ,
    YES YES YES YES
    i hope it fails, he leaves and we get TNA back !!!

(check the main news board for the interview)
    I hate to agree with you but I do. I don't want OFN to fail because I think the concept is a great way to bring in more "unexpected" events into a taped show. I really feel it could be successful if they have Hogan for 2 segments (1 to inform which champ will defend and 1 to announce the opponent) instead of 6. However, I do want Hogan to be off the screen so badly that I feel like I would be willing to sacrifice OFN for it. Damn TNA for getting me to invest my emotions!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I hate to agree with you but I do. I don't want OFN to fail because I think the concept is a great way to bring in more "unexpected" events into a taped show. I really feel it could be successful if they have Hogan for 2 segments (1 to inform which champ will defend and 1 to announce the opponent) instead of 6. However, I do want Hogan to be off the screen so badly that I feel like I would be willing to sacrifice OFN for it. Damn TNA for getting me to invest my emotions!
    You have too much faith. Expect Hogan to eliminate a certain amount of wrestlers once per month, in segments that are way too long.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    You have too much faith. Expect Hogan to eliminate a certain amount of wrestlers once per month, in segments that are way too long.

Perhaps you are right because I have had faith in them for the past decade, but it doesn't mean it's not something that can't be fixed. In all honesty, I'm just hoping that Hogan honors his word (which I know he will not but faith is relying upon something you can't see, right?) and quits TNA when this whole "invade the TNA stars privacy when in real life" angle falls flat with numerous lawsuits, restraining orders, and orders of protection come flowing into the court systems. I have stuck with TNA this far and I might be one to stay on a sinking ship, but it's my choice that I stand by, regardless of how many times they make me cringe... And if I am willing to stand by and watch their decimation without turning, I might as well be the optimistic one to do so, seeing as how the pessimistic gimmick has been ran into the ground at this point.

And just to clarify, I understand this to be a way to "enhance" the AJ/Daniels/Kaz angle they are playing out now, but not all fans see things the same way you or I do. I feel that some fans will take to the streets further than where their boundries should be... The ones who will get the worst of the worst will be those in the Knockouts Division. Then again, that could just be me giving TNA more credit than they deserve.

Blog Entries
    I'm going have to catch up with my rambles... will do so tomorrow.... for the past 2 weeks.....

Here's 2 thoughts for the past 2 weeks....
    4-26-12 -The Open Fight Night/Gut check Challenge Show both seems to be great concepts with great things to come I hope from them.....
    5-3-12 show..... was alright but lost the momentum that OFN had brought to the show......
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by EWN Probie View Post
    Glad in not the only one that saw the similarity. lol

Someone needs to tell Joseph Park that you don't buy tickets to the Impact Zone.

You just show up.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.