Page 27 of 199 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 37 77 127 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Yum Christy Hemme and the dress/skirt she was wearing.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Missed several promos was hoping to catch the ODB/Eric Young party...

But here we are with my weekly Ramble
    Kurt Angle vs Jeff Hardy - one word comes to mind and that was blood..
    Bully Ray called out Austin Aries..... awesome promo and most see moment...
    Knockouts #1 Contender Match: Mickie James vs Winter vs Angelina Love vs Tara vs Madison Rayne vs Velvet Sky- What can I say about this spot/finisher feast!!!
    James Storm vs AJ Styles- classic good guy v good guy..... both guys worked perfectly together....
    Motor City Machine Guns v Mexican American- Welcome Back Guns!!!!
    Hogan and Bischoff where Lethal Lockdown was made pitting Team Garrett Bischoff vs Team Eric Bischoff loser leaves TNA I guess!!!
    Ken Anderson v Bobby Roode-not saying to much but let say beer-bottle....

Solid show featuring a little of everything!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

I think the show was good this week, all matched were solid ,enjoyed the ending to the storm AJ match ,but fucking hogan , he loves the spotlight , he was in basically every segment. Somebody tell me the show could have wen off he air in a better way with roode standing tall after a dusty finish rather than Hogan spoiling things with his shit.

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

I think you're right. Roode walking off with Storm in the ring would have been much better. The Bischoff/Bischoff segment should have been after the knockouts and before Storm/Styles. Fillers like those need to go between two matches people tune in for. I guess they were using it as a play up to the fact that Eric was defying Hogan, but either way, the show could have lived without it.

My highlight (besides Bully Ray calling A Double a Chicken Wing), was the return of Sabin. He looked GREAT. Fresh, quick, and crisp. Although I felt bad for Shelley when he landed on Anarcia's knees (Not sure if he just botched it or if Shelley jumped too far left trying to protect Sabins head). That had to hurt worse than he lead on because the dudes knees were locked against the mat and he landed straight on them.

Great show tho, and Bully/AA is going to be an awesome fued. The Angle/Hardy match was fully entertaining even if I feel Kurt needs to be wrestling someone else... BTW, the Joseph Parks angle is peaking my interest. I'm finding myself wondering randomly what they are going to do and where it is going to go. I hope they don't botch this angle because I'm loving it.

Blog Entries
    Know it's late but will give my thoughts a little... missed most of it.... going watch it on you tube or somewhere later...

Blog Entries
    Here with 2 weeks worth of thoughts....

4-12-12
    Christy Hemme was looking awesome as always.... Very country look blue jean skirt...
    The Motor city Machine Guns and Magnus and Joe and Mexican American....
    The Best of 3 for the Lockdown advantage why is they always so predictable, give the heels the advantage...
    The Wedding in the Cage.... Very Innovative and 1st to my knowledge and that I remember one of such happen Lock in a cage...
    The Knockout tag match pretty much rolled with Velvet and her title shot at Lockdown..
    Then the face off with Bobby Roode and James Storm was great very touching and very heated as TNA makes this rival into something personal...

Now for 4-19-12
    Show was great coming off of Lockdown.....
    Christy looked great.....
    TNA is doing a great job following the PPVs and storylines....
    Crimson and Bully Ray vs Matt Morgan and Austin Aries, with the dirty heel win of sorts...
    Kurt Angle v AJ Styles.... would like to see their rival back in the lime light always some great matches, the way it ended only added to the Kazerian and Daniels and Styles story!!
    The Champions meet GM Hulk Hogan- some very interesting concepts that been kinda part of the House Shows with the Open Contract/Gut Check challenge.... the TV title now defended every week, Open Fight Night which will be a once a month special for TNA...
    Knockout 8 man tag..... Knockout Heaven with Sartia and Rosita, Madsion Rayne and Gail Kim v Mickie James, Tara and Tessmacher, and Velvet sky finally letting the pigeons loose!!
    Also Joesph Parks encountering Gunner and getting a little physical..... Guess next up is Bully Ray???
    TV title Devon v Gunner- basic champion over win....
    Another touching James Storm promo, all great wrestlers needs a month or 2 to think about their lives and future..
    Triple Threat # 1 contender RVD v Mr Anderson v Jeff Hardy- guess we got our RVD push??

2 great shows with heavy competition from elsewhere.... Maybe in the weeks to come the ratings will rise a little??

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    2 great shows with heavy competition from elsewhere.... Maybe in the weeks to come the ratings will rise a little??
    I feel the past two weeks see TNA heading back in a direction I am pleased with. The Roode/Storm face off was enough to sell me on buying the PPV even if the Tenn crowd let me down.

OFN is a GREAT concept if utilized properly and very happy to see TV title on the line week in and week out.

Highlights

(1) Hogans announcement was actually AWESOME and not just him hogging the spotlight
    (2) "I do my best fighting in my underwear" - Eric Young flashing speedos to the waiter
    (3) AJ/Angle match always worth watching plus AJ reaction to document (I would say what I think it might be, but I'm afraid it might be true)
    (4) The Bleeping out of the name Eric B******* (hilarious to me)
    (5) Joseph Parks is getting more interesting each week... The Legal jargon he spit to Gunner re-enforced the angle even more.
    (6) Morgan and Crimson seem MUCH more entertaining when paired with Aries and Bully

Haven't gotten to see the No.1 Contenders match as I had to work, but will watch it in the morning. Glad to see Impact heading in the right direction... Now let's just pray they keep it that way longer than 2 months and the rating will definately rise.

Well, that Bischoff stipulation lasted for about 1 week.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

I am Loving the Joe hawk

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Is it me or did that Silva kid look like a slightly more muscular and tanned jobber?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''