Page 26 of 199 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 36 76 126 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Pretty strong show going into Victory Road.... and Playing into the Lockdown Main Event...
    James Storm/Bully Ray/Gunner promo classic heel and face promo....
    Sting making 2 Knockout matches for the night...
    Madison Rayne vs Velvet Sky.... hummm Velvet got a mean streak...
    Crimson vs Samoa Joe-easy to guess who won that match!!
    Austin Aries and Zima Ion promo.... Might been the best promo of the night with Aries celebrating being the longest X division champion...
    ODB and Eric Young wedding plans... okay I take it Impact going have a road show soon???
    Gail Kim vs Mickie James - talk about respect, you can tell they respect each other to a point...
    Mr Anderson vs Daniels - a tease of what Sunday will be with AJ Styles and Kaz is involved...
    5 Minute Challenge Kurt Angle vs Garrett Bischoff- almost the same as the one that took place in about 2003/04 with some guy that went on to fruity peeble!!
    Gunner vs James Storm- great match maybe we might see more of them in the future???
    Sting and Bobby Roode Contract signing.... talk about hiding emotion until last minute.... another classic heel/face moment...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Pretty strong show going into Victory Road.... and Playing into the Lockdown Main Event...
    James Storm/Bully Ray/Gunner promo classic heel and face promo....
    Sting making 2 Knockout matches for the night...
    Madison Rayne vs Velvet Sky.... hummm Velvet got a mean streak...
    Crimson vs Samoa Joe-easy to guess who won that match!!
    Austin Aries and Zima Ion promo.... Might been the best promo of the night with Aries celebrating being the longest X division champion...
    ODB and Eric Young wedding plans... okay I take it Impact going have a road show soon???
    Gail Kim vs Mickie James - talk about respect, you can tell they respect each other to a point...
    Mr Anderson vs Daniels - a tease of what Sunday will be with AJ Styles and Kaz is involved...
    5 Minute Challenge Kurt Angle vs Garrett Bischoff- almost the same as the one that took place in about 2003/04 with some guy that went on to fruity peeble!!
    Gunner vs James Storm- great match maybe we might see more of them in the future???
    Sting and Bobby Roode Contract signing.... talk about hiding emotion until last minute.... another classic heel/face moment...
    Lots to look forward to Sunday..... Roode vs Sting, X Division title, World tag, Knockout, and even TV title match.... Bully vs Storm, and AJ/Mr Anderson vs Daniels and Kaz and much more....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

I was thinking this while watching Impact- Aries is bringing some major prestige to the X Division Title. His promo quality/in ring skills are some of the best if not the best in TNA, the way he carries himself, and the way he makes the X Division Title just sound like a big deal. I honestly don't think he's gonna drop it to Zema Ion this Sunday.

In other news, I nearly pissed myself laughing at Zema Ion's little fit about his hair and clothes
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

I wanna turn into a woman for a minute and slap the shit outta Dixie Carter.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Blog Entries
    A few random things.... missed most of Impact or the 1st hour or so, had to run to Wal-Mart or drove down to wal-mart..

Anyway James Storm don't like lawyers... and James Storm is on a roll....
    Looks like there's problems in Mexican American.... losing their ride and their women....
    Magnus and Joe..... What can i say there.... can't wait till MCMG's return....
    Sting steping down and wanting Hogan to be GM of Impact, as long as Hogan don't step in the ring again.... But that just like saying I hope we don't get rain in April or snow in December...

Well will have more when I watch it online later this weekend....

Quote Originally Posted by giddy22897 View Post
    I wanna turn into a woman for a minute and slap the shit outta Dixie Carter.
    I've no idea what happened, but I've been wanting to do that for a long time.
    Looks like there's problems in Mexican American.... losing their ride and their women....

Sting steping down and wanting Hogan to be GM of Impact, as long as Hogan don't step in the ring again.... But that just like saying I hope we don't get rain in April or snow in December...

Well will have more when I watch it online later this weekend....
    Mexican America rose from the dead?
    The Hulk Hogan line was a funny one, yet a truly sad one.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    While most was watching Raw, I was on Spike.com watching Impact......

So here some more rambling.....

1st of all Christy Hemme in black leather jump-like-suit WOW!!!!!
    EY and ODB at least they are fighting champions so far.....
    the X division 4 way..... wonder if we'll see them 4 in the cage at Lockdown think we just might????

Also why did they cut the end off???? that was plain stupid of TNA/IW or Spike or who-ever.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I've no idea what happened, but I've been wanting to do that for a long time.

Mexican America rose from the dead?
    The Hulk Hogan line was a funny one, yet a truly sad one.
    and failed back in the grave with Josh Lewis taking their women and ride.....

Blog Entries
    1st off Christy Hemme looked great tonight!!!!!

Now time to ramble and think and discuss....
    The Roode and Storm feud with Roode always running and hiding behind others is something else!!! Could say Roode is a coward/cheat/smart wrestler.....
    Madison Rayne vs Velvet Sky -I think... someone lite a fire behind Velvet, very intense....
    Matt Morgan vs Crimson- think we got a a Lockdown match in the making????
    Jeff Hardy vs Mr Anderson- let just say Kurt Angle got involved...
    Eric Bischoff challenge to Garrett to face Gunner at Lockdown..... not sure what to think here... but throwing the sheep to the wolf!!
    James Storms/Montgomery Gentry music video pretty cool.....
    James Storm and Austin Aries vs Bully Ray and Bobby Roode- A double in the Main Event is a plus, then wonder what going happen with Bully and Roode's friendship???
    Hogan choice to become GM of Impact.... looks like they playing the talent and management behind him.... might be better this time??

1st off Christy Hemme looked great tonight!!!!!

Hogan choice to become GM of Impact.... looks like they playing the talent and management behind him.... might be better this time??
    Honestly I don't see how it could be worse... But then again, I have said that about the wrestling business before and I have been proven wrong. Honestly, I wish they would have just kept Sting as GM for a while longer. I understand how much it built up Roode by getting back in the ring, but with Sting @ GM, Roode @ Champion, Aries @ X-Champ, it looked as if Impact was finally recovering from several months/years of blundering the momentum they once had. Now bringing Hogan into the GM position doesn't appear to really benefit the product other than saying that Hogan will be on Impact on a weekly basis from now one.

Personally that is not my biggest grief with the product I am seeing. I am tired of seeing Bischoff (Garret and Eric). I think Garret has a chance to do something different in the world of "bosses sons". He could go to Kah King for a year and actually get the fans to support him. He is a kid that, if developed before presented, could break the stereotype of David Flair and David Sammartino. He has a chance to come across as a genuine kid who worked his ass off to earn a spot. I am tired of seeing the kid. Tired of having him and Eric constantly shoved down my throat. I wish that they'd take those 10-20mins they get and give them to others who I would care much more to hear from.

Yes, I know this is a long rant in a thread I am new to, but I felt like voicing my opinion on the current state of Impact. It's so frustrating to see a show that I gave up watching the big company for falling into the same group as them. They have good things going for them on a weekly basis that seem to be getting the IWC talking, but those things are getting negated by the negatives because they are just so bad. If the company can not only get my wife to care about wrestling, but actually have her voice he hatred for Bobby Roode openly to her friends (it was a major task getting her to actually watch wrestling, let alone getting her to invest emotions into something she thought was "stupid") then they are onto something big. But with the major setbacks never being really addressed thank to 5 week in advance tapings, the fans lose intrest knowing that they are going to have the stuff they don't care to see on the next 3 shows. Either way, that's my peace.