Page 25 of 197 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 75 125 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    2nd hour.....
    Another Knockout match....
    Velvet Sky and Mickie James which makes a very nice team vs Angelina Love and Sarita hope that don't mean Winter is gone or Rosita...
    Zema Ion vs Shannon Moore, WOW Ion is one cocky guy.....
    Bischoff Flair and Gunner confronts Garrett and warn him not to show up next week...
    6 man main event featured most of the champions World, X and World Tag, Bobby Roode, Austin Aries and Bully Ray vs James Storm, Samoa Joe and Magnus.....great action and another strong build-up for Storm....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Angle's story reminded me of Eddie's Story when he feud with someone (I believe Cena or Rey). And last I checked, weren't Joe and Magnus heels?

Either way, it was a good Impact in my book. Not too much to complain about.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    Angle's story reminded me of Eddie's Story when he feud with someone (I believe Cena or Rey). And last I checked, weren't Joe and Magnus heels?

Either way, it was a good Impact in my book. Not too much to complain about.
    Think was the Rey/Eddie storyline in which one of their kids was involved....
    They was, or was or is tweeners of sort...

Very strong show overall..... featured the key points and feuds Knockouts, X Division, Tag Team, and Heavyweight.... C+ or B if grading it....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Good Impact, only complaint is the random Magnus & Joe turn, but who knows, maybe they are better as faces. Joe was hugely over in a strangely very excited Impact crowd.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Good Impact, only complaint is the random Magnus & Joe turn, but who knows, maybe they are better as faces. Joe was hugely over in a strangely very excited Impact crowd.
    That the big thing about the Impact Zone you get mixed crowds some that are wrestling fans, and some that just goes there for the free show.....

Blog Entries
    Several thoughts from last week.... Again the Main Event had the 6 guys who deserves the spotlight in it.... Hopefully and maybe we might see them all shine again in Main Event match or one of them get a bigger push???
    I think the ratings was the lowest they had been in a while.... I think it was maybe due to the over-exposure of the Knockouts this past week for some odd reason???
    But also TNA is doing everything right..... only things they do need to do is leave Orlando, Florida more and maybe test the waters with Live shows more....

Blog Entries
    Baby got her Bluejeans on.... WOW Christy looks hot tonight!!! everynight as well....

Blog Entries
    Lets get ready to Ramble......

1st hour
    Guess the 1st thing would be the Bischoff/Flair/Garrett/Angle promo in which they challenged Garrett...
    Sting thinking Bobby Roode, talking to his-self and calling others Bobby...
    Knockout tag match- Gail Kim and Madison Rayne vs ODB and Eric Young, well well well lost for words esp after the marriage proposal..
    X division title match Zema Ion vs Austin Aries, it was who can play dirtier... Really think Aries need to be paired or group up with Roode, Flair, Angle and Gunner.... Talk about awesome stable...
    Bully challenges Roode and Sting made the match..... Bully deserves a title match, deserves a run with the title....

On another note the ShopTNA ads is hot.....

Blog Entries
    2nd hour or so
    Crimson and Matt Morgan vs Robbie E and Robbie T... maybe the most boring match of the night... Robbie and Robbie need Cookie !!!
    AJ Styles promo on friends..... which brings out Daniels and Kaz and then a a$$hole to help AJ....
    Main Event- Gunner and Angle vs Garrett Bischoff and Jeff Hardy, served it purpose and thinking both feuds will go on to Lockdown!!

Overall solid show... It should do better then last weeks show... It had everything Knockouts, X division, Main Event, mid card, tag teams.... something one don't see on Raw that much I will say...

Blog Entries
    First thing I'll say Christy Hemme looked Hotter then Hot tonight!!!!