Page 24 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    When was her last TNA appearance?
    I want to say 2010 when they was putting Fortune together....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Glad that she's back!!!! I guess that TNA's award to Ric Flair for being the legend he is!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Glad that she's back!!!! I guess that TNA's award to Ric Flair for being the legend he is!!!
    His award? Hmmm.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Well seeing as he is no showing events maybe he is too busy enjoying his reward. Although they might replace him with her at a tenth of the price they pay ric. I love ric as much as the next guy but it seems there is really something going on there

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    Well seeing as he is no showing events maybe he is too busy enjoying his reward. Although they might replace him with her at a tenth of the price they pay ric. I love ric as much as the next guy but it seems there is really something going on there
    The No Showing the event might been due to the Winter Storm that struck WV and the Appalachian Mountains... I would guess Flair got permission to leave early for some reason due to the weather??

Blog Entries
    Christy Hemme is golden.... or at least her outfit is tonight.... WOW....

Blog Entries
    Christy Hemme is golden.... or at least her outfit is tonight.... WOW....
    Yeah, she is definitely easy on the eyes. That chokeslam that Jacobs did was pretty good.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Now lets get ready to ramble... and break down certain things....

Is it me or is Roode more like Ric Flair???
    Tag title match... think someone mentioned it 3 or 4 weeks ago, about Crimson turning.... Now TNA needs some tag teams... how about a Ra Ka King invasion???? Joe and Magnus vs Bulldog Hart and Chavo could be a dream match in the making!!!
    Ion vs Shelly.... at least Ion didn't botch anything... But I think Ion is very much like A double in attitude..
    Madison Rayne has became so friendly, well at least towards Gail Kim now that she is #1 contender for the KO title...
    Gail Kim vs ODB, well and Eric Young at ring side.... What else is there really for ODB and Eric???
    TV title match yes TV title match AJ Styles vs Robbie E..... with a Dq loss thanks to Kaz and Daniels, Robbie is still champion..
    Bully Ray and Kurt Angle vs James Storm and Jeff Hardy with Brandon Jacobs at ring side..... As said what a choke slam Brandon gave Bully...
    Then Sting and #I'm Done...... we found out what he done with.... he done playing Mr Nice Guy.....

Blog Entries
    Lets get ready to Ramble Rumble....

Blog Entries
    1st off what about Christy Hemme, in a Little Black Dress and knee high boots....

Now 1st hour.....
    Kurt Angle could tell a story and have more reasons and twist and turns.....
    AJ Styles vs Daniels and Kazerian...... Still more Questions then answers
    What good friends Madison Rayne and Gail Kim are... Gail even having Madison a match against ODB....
    Then the Alliance Bobby Roode, Austin Aries and Bully Ray formed..... very interesting group and could be the top 3 heels in TNA.... Interesting Sting changing their minds...