Page 16 of 199 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 66 116 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Crowd were dead for some segments.... yet there were large cheers LOL
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Tara vs Tessmacher was boring but they are both smokin' so it's fine
    Right to Un-censor!

Damn the first segment was so goddamn pointless and a giant waste of time.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Holy shit the Madison/Assmacher/Tara was GODAWFUL. I HATE it when a heel sets up 2 babyfaces against each other, because it makes the babyfaces look like complete morons/losers/suckers/geeks, it's so goddamn asinine. And off course in the end nothing substantial happened and another pointless segment and a waste of time.

When will ODB whip out her dick?
    Last edited by Automatic; 12-23-2011 at 10:59 AM.

This Impact was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    It seemed like this was a throwaway show until they hit the new year which is understandable. Just a filler before the holidays.
    Let's hope so, because this show had one of the worst wrestling matches of this year. Awful Impact. I hope they don't follow up with Madison being the Vice President of women's wrestling or w/e it's called.
    They took a major step back from last week's show, unfortunately.

Blog Entries
    Tara and Tessmacher are just hot!

Blog Entries
    Still have to catch up with last weeks Impact.... but watching parts of it esp Tara n Tessmacher which looked like the best part, last week show looked ok.... hope to watch it tonight after being without a internet connection for the past 2 days...

But last night was a pretty entertaining show.... Looking at last night show....
    The Madison Rayne/Gail Kim and Tara n Tessmacher and Sting opening is a must see..... Sting as a authority figure is 5 stars....
    Abyss and Steiner vs AJ Styles and Kaz what can I say but Abyss is a monster....
    The Gunner and Douglas Williams being a Wrestling fan it was a battle move for move....
    Sting telling Angle he had to face RVD was priceless when Angle was talking about what he did last week.... I thinking Storm got Angle's number and another win should give him another shot at his former partner...
    Roode's promo with his friend really nothing special, but bragging how great he is and attacking his friend bring Jeff Hardy out...
    Samoa Joe and Magnus makes a pretty good team.... Please TNA don't break up EY and ODB, keep them together going into EYs next feud!!! Hopefully against Robbie E again....
    Then the main event Gail Kim defends the KO title against Mickie James.... both ladies is the most talented women in the business or TNA Impact Wrestling alone... they could wrestle 100 matches and put something different for the fans....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah can't forget Christy Hemme and her New Years outfit.... wouldn't mind ringin in the New Years with that fiery Red
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 12-31-2011 at 11:46 AM.
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

The show was prettyy good..prettyy prettyy prettyy good. But some things I didn't enjoy. The opening segment was ok I guess, kinda pointless but it set up the main event.

Then the tag matches; Steiner and Abyss vs. Styles and Kazarian was decent, don't like Kazarian much. He comes off very slow and unenthusiastic in the ring. Steiner is Steiner and his true abilities that benefits TNA lies on the mic and OUTSIDE of the ring. He has almost nothing to give in the ring anymore. Abyss goin' face and monster again..nah let's see. Abyss was buried for me with the HOF-ring angle. Magnus and Joe vs. ODB and EY was ok, it was obvious that Magnus and Joe will advance. I like the teaming and Magnus is finally getting air time eventhough I would prefer Invasion competing for the titles.

Nese vs. Ion could have been just a normal match without the pole, but I'll let it slip. The match itself was pretty fun fast-pace match and showcasing the new X-division talent. Both are good but they aren't near as ready to be champions but they can be contenders for the title. Aries will be champion for long. Gunner vs. Williams was putting Gunner over as a legitimate threat but the DDT on the floor isn't as devastating as the piledriver. Flair is being booked correctly as the manager. Angle vs. RVD was good TV-match, don't know if anyone noticed but RVD kicked out of Angle Slam during the match. RVD needs to have something to do, stupid weight limit prevents him competing @X-division. I'm ok with the ending and it forwards the fued between Storm and Angle. Main-event was fine, no complaints. Gail was hot.
    Last edited by machoo mann; 12-31-2011 at 03:45 AM.