Page 13 of 199 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    incoming silverghost spin? UNORIGINAL!!

everyone knows it's always incoming hcollins spin
    Actually Ghost give more spins then I do!!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Calling it Incoming SilverGhost Spin in blank (hours/minutes/seconds)....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Too bad TNA's TV main events are always so short.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Too bad TNA's TV main events are always so short.
    Esp this past week.... although this was the 1st time they did like a 1 minute over-run!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Esp this past week.... although this was the 1st time they did like a 1 minute over-run!!!
    Yeah I noticed it, this episode was 2 minutes longer than usual. Who knows they'll have an overrun more often. Especially if they have episodes like this one more often.
    Other than the ridiculous beginning, this episode was awesome, so I am a very happy man.

Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    Nice to see a clean main event between Jeff hardy vs Bully Ray. That's quite refreshing.
    all together a good show better then raw or smackdown this week.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Blog Entries
    Yeah I noticed it, this episode was 2 minutes longer than usual. Who knows they'll have an overrun more often. Especially if they have episodes like this one more often.
    Other than the ridiculous beginning, this episode was awesome, so I am a very happy man.
    I actually like the opening, classic catch as catch can wrestling move for move counter for counter in 5 minutes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    all together a good show better then raw or smackdown this week.
    Raw opening, with almost 20 minutes of Cole and JR makes one think Raw is nothing more the comedy variety show anymore!! Smackdown just didn't feel like a go home show esp with the Booker/Cody segment eating up several minutes of TV and wrestling...

Blog Entries
    Why don't some one create Smackdown a thread??? Talk about what going on or went on during the show and so on....

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I actually like the opening, classic catch as catch can wrestling move for move counter for counter in 5 minutes...

Smackdown just didn't feel like a go home show esp with the Booker/Cody segment eating up several minutes of TV and wrestling...
    I don't mean the wrestling aspect of it, but the booking aspect. It's ridiculous that the main event of their last PPV restarts on the TV show, I don't know if you bought the PPV, but I would feel pretty robbed of my money with that result. If they did that to set up the main event at Genesis, it would be perfectly fine! But this was ricockulous.
    And they didn't even had a promo to set it up, they just started the show right away with the WHC title match. Another thing that is, to a lesser extend, stupid.

Oh and there was nothing wrong with the Booker/Cody segment on SD? They have a match after all on PPV.

Blog Entries
    I don't mean the wrestling aspect of it, but the booking aspect. It's ridiculous that the main event of their last PPV restarts on the TV show, I don't know if you bought the PPV, but I would feel pretty robbed of my money with that result. If they did that to set up the main event at Genesis, it would be perfectly fine! But this was ricockulous.
    And they didn't even had a promo to set it up, they just started the show right away with the WHC title match. Another thing that is, to a lesser extend, stupid.

Oh and there was nothing wrong with the Booker/Cody segment on SD? They have a match after all on PPV.
    The Reason they did the 3-3 tie to end the PPV they should had 3 or 5 minutes on the PPV.... I think the reason they put on Live TV to end one feud right now and begin the Hardy/Roode feud......

Agree nothing was wrong with the Cody/Booker promo.... But it wasn't the best promo seem like they wasn't shooting to make it a good promo for some odd reason???