Page 12 of 193 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 1927
  1. #111
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,894
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Tell me, how much of the citizens on Planet Collins are not delusional and can type normally without excessive "!!!!!!!!!!!" , "............" , and "???????" ?
    Everyone I interact with on the internet.... be it facebook, myyearbook, twitter, linkedin, other wrestling sites and other sites are use to my multi-punctuation!!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  2. #112
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,286
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Everyone I interact with on the internet.... be it facebook, myyearbook, twitter, linkedin, other wrestling sites and other sites are use to my multi-punctuation!!!!
    With your "Maybe" and "Who knows" and "Let's see"? Also giving strange and weird answers?

    #REAL!

  3. #113
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,894
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    With your "Maybe" and "Who knows" and "Let's see"? Also giving strange and weird answers?
    I guess I live by Roddy Piper old adage!!! "Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions."
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  4. #114
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,286
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I guess I live by Roddy Piper old adage!!! "Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions."
    No you don't. Don't ever lie like that.

    I see a "wrestling scholar" (I use this term loosely) that likes to live in a delusional world filled with "maybes", "who knows" and "lets see". Has it gotten through your head that doing that make you.....a bit off than the rest of the sane people? Even if it is your opinion?

    #REAL!

  5. #115
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  6. #116
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,894
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    No you don't. Don't ever lie like that.

    I see a "wrestling scholar" (I use this term loosely) that likes to live in a delusional world filled with "maybes", "who knows" and "lets see". Has it gotten through your head that doing that make you.....a bit off than the rest of the sane people? Even if it is your opinion?
    Well...... yeah its my opinion, even many others opinion.....
    Yes just maybe I am insane or just as sane as all the people I deal with from you to others I deal with on daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  7. #117
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    We need more Scott Steiner. And by more I mean an entire episode of Impact dedicated to nothing but Scotty Steiner.
    Oh god yes please!!!

    I'd kill for a 90 minute promo. Maybe throw in a 1 minutes convo with Bully Ray or Abyss or a math lesson here or there.

    Followed by him putting on the main event against a broom or any random object with 20 mins of him flexing his arms.


    Book that shit and make 4 times the amount WrestleMania has ever made!!!

  8. #118
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Speaking of Anderson where is he??? haven't seen him since November!!!
    I think injured, the guy was getting more immobile by the week and gaining pounds. He ran down the aisle 1 episode and it look horrible.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  9. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I think injured, the guy was getting more immobile by the week and gaining pounds. He ran down the aisle 1 episode and it look horrible.
    Anderson's hurt again? Must be that time of the month.

  10. #120
    The Trinity xAzureSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Posts
    4,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    incoming silverghost spin? UNORIGINAL!!

    everyone knows it's always incoming hcollins spin
    Right to Un-censor!



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.