Page 198 of 199 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188196197198199 LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 1983
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tajiri & Muta vs Senada & Storm at BFG. Best thing about it will be one half of the entrances and the dual mist spitting.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Tajiri & Muta vs Senada & Storm at BFG. Best thing about it will be one half of the entrances and the dual mist spitting.
    maybe triple spitting of the mist... and i'm sure some beer spitting too from Storm!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I really hope the rating was just a temporary lull due to not being promoted enough, dropping from 1.1m (a 2 month low) to 852,000 is quite eye watering.

Blog Entries
    yelp not good viewer-ship... hopefully maybe it will be better next week and so forth as fans get use to the move..
    But well decent numbers for the move anyway, it could been far worse...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    yelp not good viewer-ship... hopefully maybe it will be better next week and so forth as fans get use to the move..
    But well decent numbers for the move anyway, it could been far worse...
    It should bounce back.

Not sure if you've heard the latest, apparently the reason why Spike has agreed to extend to the end of the year is to give TNA time to seek out another network if needs be. Fair play to them though, if they can't hammer out a deal with TNA themselves at least they are giving them time to go elsewhere so hopefully they can transition from one to the other and not lose any tv time (again if needed)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Hmm... Seems as if the one TNA fan who is considered a genius by comparison has been saying this all along. What a fucking brilliant mind that guy is. Perhaps people should listen to him a bit more often.

Wade - is this what you feel like when you keep trying to steer people onto logical thought, yet their blind ignorance or opinionated perspective gets in the way?
    I can only show them the way to the promised land, they must enter it themselves.

Blog Entries
    It should bounce back.

Not sure if you've heard the latest, apparently the reason why Spike has agreed to extend to the end of the year is to give TNA time to seek out another network if needs be. Fair play to them though, if they can't hammer out a deal with TNA themselves at least they are giving them time to go elsewhere so hopefully they can transition from one to the other and not lose any tv time (again if needed)
    Yeah heard and read that or that what Clark is saying, not sure who else is... It will be interesting to see if that is the case what other network picks TNA up if any, if Spike and TNA doesn't agree to anything before hand??
    I say give it a week or 2 to gain back the 300 to 400,000 viewers they loss this week??

I can only show them the way to the promised land, they must enter it themselves.
    Well done good sir! Taking others credit in a seamless way is an art and I can fully see why Robstar takes lessons from you.

I think the ratings will rebound next week and back to the normal 1.1-1.3 within the next 2 or 3 Impact episodes. I have heard a LOT of chatter from fans or seeing posts on Twitter about people who didn't know about the move. A forgone conclusion seeing as how Taz & Tenay did fuck all to promote it at the booth. Chances are that what was lost on the 1 day will be caught up on the +3 Day (assuming most people utilize DVR and have a series recording set) which is honestly where they should be looking to determine their core audience anyway.

If for some reason the ratings don't return within the next 3-4 weeks, I'd start to show quite a bit of concern because the ratings didn't quite return after this time period during the move for Bellator; which forced them back into the original time slot to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Well done good sir! Taking others credit in a seamless way is an art and I can fully see why Robstar takes lessons from you.

I think the ratings will rebound next week and back to the normal 1.1-1.3 within the next 2 or 3 Impact episodes. I have heard a LOT of chatter from fans or seeing posts on Twitter about people who didn't know about the move. A forgone conclusion seeing as how Taz & Tenay did fuck all to promote it at the booth. Chances are that what was lost on the 1 day will be caught up on the +3 Day (assuming most people utilize DVR and have a series recording set) which is honestly where they should be looking to determine their core audience anyway.

If for some reason the ratings don't return within the next 3-4 weeks, I'd start to show quite a bit of concern because the ratings didn't quite return after this time period during the move for Bellator; which forced them back into the original time slot to begin with.
    I thought I felt my ears burning.

This week was just ok with a been there done that feel. Bram and Abyss seemed like more of the same from the past several weeks. Joe and Loki was fun. Shaw and Anderson sucked the 1st time around and still does. Kim and Love good. 6 sides of steal ok. Still think Mr Wonderful's feet hit the ground first. EC3 was the best part of the show for me.