Page 196 of 199 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186194195196197198 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 1983
    If I were her I think I'd actually rather gone through the table. That looked like it hurt.

Overall another good show hope they keep it up.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So I'm almost up to date with the NYC shows that have aired so far. I've found them bearable because I've skipped past everything Dixie, and a good majority of the backstage segments. I don't care for their weak storylines, but as I'm a sucker for a show at the Manhatan Ballroom, I felt obliged to give these shows a shot. Strictly watching the matches that had a little appeal for me helped me greatly

Few Random Thoughts From KashyPoo.

Austin Aries remains the most entertaining thing about the whole company.

Lashley has improved in every single way in terms of his in ring work. He's lost a bit of weight, and is currently sporting a physique that few can rival in all of wrestling. If anyone should be back in WWE it's this guy. Not gonna happen, obvs, but it should. His matches with Jeff Hardy and Austin Aries were as good as anything else on the shows.

Wolves vs Hardyz was a decent fast paced match. Some called it a dream match, but it was definitely on the lower end of my list of hot potential matches. The addition of Team 3D and a bunch of ladders should make for a decent match once it airs.

Storm/Senada pairing doesn't work for me, but it's Ok, I'm sure it'll be forgotten in no time (like when Spike officially cancel their relationship).

OMfuckingGawd, The Great Muta is (STILL) so fucking cool. He's like Obiwan, Boba Fett, Han Solo, Lando, Yoda and Darth Vader all rolled into one.

Anderson, Gunnar, Roode, Young... God these guys need to be booked in better situations. Didn't really pay attention to much of what they did.

The X-Division is stronger than it has been in a long time. Joe as champ is a no-no, though. He should be in the world title picture at all times as far as I'm concerned. LowKi hasn't missed a step. Love that guy. Nice to see LowKi brought his trainer and buddy Homicide with him.

Fuck Manik. What a shit gimmick that is. Just let TJ be TJ FFS. Or better yet, let him be Puma and pair him with El Tigero or whatever his name is (props to Banksy for that idea).

I could see both Bram and Magnus in WWE. I know Bram has already been fired from there before he even made it to the main stage, but being Charlottes husband might see him welcomed back into the fold. Magnus could easily transition into the WWE Universe. He's got the look for a start.

Lastly, lay off of ECW's dick, TNA. Find yourselves an identity or crawl under a rock and die already, especially as the last thing I saw was a commercial promoting the show where Dixie goes through the table. The way in which they glorified the moment when Bully (basically) beat her up was done in extremely poor taste.

Marks out of ten so far?

Below zero, just because they're still as head scratching as ever, and nothing is ever going to change their woes. Ever.

As entertaining as some of the matches have been, they're offset by everything else, and, well, it's not like I haven't seen better from the whole roster (Lashley aside. Seriously).

Only really worth watching for: Aries and Lashley (and Muta).
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 08-13-2014 at 08:19 PM.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Have to say, I'm not a TNA fan but I've enjoyed the NYC shows.

Admittedly, my expectations are not high and I don't overly care enough to be mad, annoyed or upset about the obvious stupid things and mistakes they do. One being, why they give away the outcomes of next week's show? It makes no damn sense to me.

Got to agree with many of the points Kash made. One being the pairing of Sanada & Storm. Nah, not for me. I'm not a fan of this Sanada, very bland and the pairing is too random for my liking.

The ECW stuff has been played to death but as said, I liked the shows and I was kinda digging it, the surrounding of the Ballroom really fitted the occasion too, so that helped. Great ending with Dixie finally getting what she deserved and the atmosphere when it happened, was pretty cool.

I'll likely casually keep watching TNA for a little while. Hoping we get a Wolves, Team 3D & Hardy's title ladder match at some point in the near future.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Have to say, I'm not a TNA fan but I've enjoyed the NYC shows.

Admittedly, my expectations are not high and I don't overly care enough to be mad, annoyed or upset about the obvious stupid things and mistakes they do. One being, why they give away the outcomes of next week's show? It makes no damn sense to me.

Got to agree with many of the points Kash made. One being the pairing of Sanada & Storm. Nah, not for me. I'm not a fan of this Sanada, very bland and the pairing is too random for my liking.

The ECW stuff has been played to death but as said, I liked the shows and I was kinda digging it, the surrounding of the Ballroom really fitted the occasion too, so that helped. Great ending with Dixie finally getting what she deserved and the atmosphere when it happened, was pretty cool.

I'll likely casually keep watching TNA for a little while. Hoping we get a Wolves, Team 3D & Hardy's title ladder match at some point in the near future.
    See, I just can't abide by that. Especially with the way it was promoted. I mean, she got what she deserved. Nah, man, this is 2014. Men on woman violence should be left as a memory of the AE/ECW era, and certainly not as a way to try and garner a higher rating.

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    See, I just can't abide by that. Especially with the way it was promoted. I mean, she got what she deserved. Nah, man, this is 2014. Men on woman violence should be left as a memory of the AE/ECW era, and certainly not as a way to try and garner a higher rating.
    Yeah, promotion was a little much Ha! It did feel a bit like, come and watch.. We are putting Dixie through a table! Rather then come and watch, we have the X-Division and such.

I'm talking in a sense that it's been there main story line and the ending was worth the wait for those who have been watching it and wanting to see that, which there fans obviously did for the most part. When you think about it and think.. I liked the ending with a women going through the table, I do feel a bit like.. urgh! But as I said, I watched it casually and don't care enough about TNA to be mad or upset, took it for what it was, plus they spoiled it so you knew it was coming. Got to say though, for all her flaws, fair play to her for going ahead with the table bump.

Another thing Zeke & Snitsky, so pointless. Just throwing money away. Could have used two guys on the roster and kept the money for down the line.
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 08-14-2014 at 05:33 AM.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah, promotion was a little much Ha! It did feel a bit like, come and watch.. We are putting Dixie through a table! Rather then come and watch, we have the X-Division and such.

I'm talking in a sense that it's been there main story line and the ending was worth the wait for those who have been watching it and wanting to see that, which there fans obviously did for the most part. When you think about it and think.. I liked the ending with a women going through the table, I do feel a bit like.. urgh! But as I said, I watched it casually and don't care enough about TNA to be mad or upset, took it for what it was, plus they spoiled it so you knew it was coming. Got to say though, for all her flaws, fair play to her for going ahead with the table bump.

Another thing Zeke & Snitsky, so pointless. Just throwing money away. Could have used two guys on the roster and kept the money for down the line.
    Lol, for me, that just highlights her stupidity even more

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Lol, for me, that just highlights her stupidity even more
    Ha! After the way she landed, she might very well have lost a few more brain cells too.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    going back to last week show 8-7-14
    got to say it was a good show for the most... other then MVP flapping his jaws...
    The Monster Balls match- could been better, but big thing is Bram taking janice!!!
    the 6 man... wish they just put Anderson and Gunner together as a team, but the insertion of Sam Shaw don't really do nothing, but oh well Bro-mans got a shocking win..
    8 man Hardcore, everyone knew who would win that, esp the way Tenay and Taz was dissing Snitzky and Big Z..
    X-Division match probably the best match of the show, 3 different styles of sort also 3 very similar styles with the submissions...

Dixie going through the table... welp it was hyped still being hyped.. probably was a good/decent pay-off for the show...

Didn't watch this week Impact yet, but hope to, really want to see the triple threat tag match with 3D vs Hardys vs Wolves, and the Knockout 4 way...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I'm sure Hobert is Clarke, would explain why he never puts up a report when TNA numbers drop.

Blog Entries
    So it appears that TNA have bought themselves a little more time with the news that Spike is renewing Impact for the remainder of 2014.
    Postponing the inevitable or are they hoping that TNA can give them a reason to keep them long term?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!