Page 88 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
    that was a very badly done beat down. i blame knox and doc. they were the season vets they should have did better.

How can anyone really consider Aces and Eights a threat? Magnus managed to fight off four of them before being reganged up. Show that only in the beginning, not in the middle of a beatdown!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    How can anyone really consider Aces and Eights a threat? Magnus managed to fight off four of them before being reganged up. Show that only in the beginning, not in the middle of a beatdown!!!
    i don't mind the fighting back. cause it was just for a few sec and gets a good pop.

Blog Entries
    Man, was Sabin always this bland on the mic? People wanna rip on Styles but at least sounds like he gives a crap when he's supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Man, was Sabin always this bland on the mic? People wanna rip on Styles but at least sounds like he gives a crap when he's supposed to.
    Maybe its just me but he seems like a completely different person then he was before he got hurt, his mic work is off, he doesn't look like he wants to be there... theres just something off about him
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    alex was always the star of the group.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i don't mind the fighting back. cause it was just for a few sec and gets a good pop.
    If you want a group to look dominate, you have to make them look dominate. If someone can get out of a four on one situation, it makes the group look like they aren't a threat when the numbers are more even. Instant gratification is not good for long term success.

EDIT: Look at the James Storm beat down. You didn't get to see it but you can tell it was dominating. That if Bad Influence combined with Roode and Aries that they could be trouble.
    Last edited by Rassling_Fan; 05-09-2013 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    If you want a group to look dominate, you have to make them look dominate. If someone can get out of a four on one situation, it makes the group look like they aren't a threat when the numbers are more even. Instant gratification is not good for long term success.
    they been having the face fight back for a sec for like 50 years.

So Chris Sabin vs Petey Williams vs Kenny King, looks like kings title reign is done for. I hope Williams gets it
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    they been having the face fight back for a sec for like 50 years.
    Think back about the nWo. How many times in the middle of a beat down that the guy manages to fight back? You see him try in vain, but never as successful as Magnus.

EDIT: A more recent example, the Shield. Whenever someone fights back, it usually ends because the guy was focused on one specific member before the numbers came back. Magnus got all four of them down. If this was not wrestling, he would have used that time to escape, making sure he wasn't still surrounded or get back up. Instead, he spends time breaking a big stick so he can use it.

EDIT 2: An even MORE recent example, Hogan's mystery guy beaten up the 4.
    Last edited by Rassling_Fan; 05-09-2013 at 08:49 PM.