Page 80 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Well I read the spoilers and will be watching..... Esp for the Cage match....
    they just had a cage match like 3 weeks ago didn't they?

Soooooo, when did sting raid Flair's closet?
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    One hot show last night..... with the lead up to cage match...... and the ending.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

TNA goes to the UK and Manchester looked brilliant. Live crowd, good pops, solid chants; I wouldn't mind attending a show in England. Loved seeing Magnus return and look strong. Aries is over with the UK crowd, just like the Arizona crowd, Texas crowd... I think the only place he doesn't get the same treatment is in Florida; which leads me to my next point.

Dixie announced that Impact will go on the road permanently. So this means that since I have joined this site with my TNA banner flying high at the helm, TNA has given me more of what I have asked for than any other wrestling promotion I have followed. They gave me the long title reign with Roode, they went to Live Impacts, they cut out the jumping stories and went to longer arcs, they have given sustained pushes (for the most part) for their home grown talent and made them look like stars, they have corrected (over-corrected in my opinion) the PPV diagram, and they are now offering a lower priced "One Night Only" event as a substitute with special gimmicks (return of the 6-sides, returning former TNA members, X-Cup, etc.). If they were to announce next week that they are hosting a "Clash of the Champions" style event, getting a secondary show, and moving to an alternate network like FX, I would say that my "wish list" of what I felt TNA should do would be complete.

Sure, there are many who will simply just not like the product, but I love this about TNA. They have a core audience that remained loyal to them no matter what and they are listening to them. They took several risks (the time slot move, going live, taking the PPVs out of the Impact Zone, touring the UK) and the core fans have done their best to show their appreciation and support them, even if they hit a bump in the road to get there. Yes, there are over-bearing and stubborn fanboys of TNA who do everything to make TNA seem better than it is, but there are people like that with anything. I am just glad to see that TNA is trying its best to improve in ways that myself and many others have said they needed to improve in.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    they just had a cage match like 3 weeks ago didn't they?
    Well it the road to Lockdown Tour every house show certain TV shows, suppose to have a cage match main event....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    But favorite moment this past week had to be the reveal of Garrett and Wes as Aces and 8s just seeing Angle facial impression when Garrett removed the mask...

Blog Entries
    last week Open Fight Night in the UK was awesome......
    With Joesph Park taking on Robbie E.....
    The Return of Magnus.... who i feel is going be pushed this year....
    Aries vs Chavo_ entertaining match
    James Storm and Velvet Sky and Tara and Jesse
    Mr Anderson vs Kurt Angle Cage match and the reveal of Garrett and Wes as Aces and 8s members...

Can't wait for the fall out tonight......

Blog Entries
    10 minutes till UK show number 2........ Got Tables.....

i don't think they should talk another HOFs when you have your own.

match is a spotfest.