Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Invasion*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

So it looks that we probably gonna have an Invasion angle in TNA. Reports say that JJ is interested to be TNA's majority owner and just when the rumors broke out in the internet guess who showed up in the impact zone. Ol' double JJ himself. If this happens it will the biggest piece of shit they pulled off so far.

I don't like the idea of Invasion angle simply because GFW is not at that level on food chain.

Love him or hate him, but Jerrett is leaps and bounds better than clueless Dixie. If Jerrett wants majority shares in TNA, then I'm all in for it. The question is would Panda still pour money into TNA even if they are no longer the majority owners?

Quite surprised. I read about it and assumed the "Invasion" would have been from ROH, Maybe. I think that would have been a lot cooler, could have had people switch "teams" because of the history and so on and off course, ROH are very creditable and are on the same network as of now, makes sense.

Could have had it about two company's trying to take that one TV time spot. Instead, it may come from Global Wrestling? Does not quite have the same feeling or excitement in my opinion. Plus, all this tells me is that Jarrett is not fully behind making his new company. If it's him trying to get the majority stake, wouldn't have that been done behind closed doors, not him getting in front of the crowd? By the way, anyone know, anything about what was said by him?

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Quite surprised. I read about it and assumed the "Invasion" would have been from ROH, Maybe. I think that would have been a lot cooler, could have had people switch "teams" because of the history and so on and off course, ROH are very creditable and are on the same network as of now, makes sense.

Could have had it about two company's trying to take that one TV time spot. Instead, it may come from Global Wrestling? Does not quite have the same feeling or excitement in my opinion. Plus, all this tells me is that Jarrett is not fully behind making his new company. If it's him trying to get the majority stake, wouldn't have that been done behind closed doors, not him getting in front of the crowd? By the way, anyone know, anything about what was said by him?
    Its like he made a new company just to do an invasion angle in TNA.

Well he will actually compete in the King of the Mountain match, no one knows yet what the prize of the winner will be also. Also it will be a mystery opponent in the match. I won't be surprised to see AJ in there.

Blog Entries
    I think we may be getting ahead of ourselves with the whole invasion thing.

Jarrett's in the King of the Mountain match, sure, and there's rumors (just rumors) that he's interested in buying a majority share in TNA, and there's another rumor (again, just that) about GFW and TNA merging, but I can't see that happening. Why would Jarrett have created GFW only to merge it with TNA? Doesn't make any seems and seems like a big waste of money to me.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I think it's more of having JJ in a top match , let him promote his global force wrestling and eventually hall of fame and done deal.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    I think it's more of having JJ in a top match , let him promote his global force wrestling and eventually hall of fame and done deal.
    This.

I'd be very surprised if GFW and TNA merged together. If that was JJ's plan, then why bother setting up GFW? When he could have just bought TNA? Doesn't make sense.

What chunkky said sounds about right. JJ should have been the first inductee into the TNA HOF, having him compete in the KOTM match (which is his thing) as 'a way of going out on his terms' and then a HOF induction, he gets to promote GFW and then it's done.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

JJ gets to make ass load of money n promote his new company for free lol, though im pretty sure he said gfw 50 times
    RIP Dusty Rhodes the greatest of common men the American Dream

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    JJ gets to make ass load of money n promote his new company for free lol, though im pretty sure he said gfw 50 times
    I stopped counting after 10. They really said GFW a lot of times and the promo felt so dragged on. I can take Jeff talking on mic, but please please keep Karen off the mic. I puked a little in my mouth when she started with whole supporting my husband crap.

On the side note.

I'm happy to see Tigre Uno winning the X Division title. The returns of supermex Hernandez and the blueprint Matt Morgan were welcomed additions to the show.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Well the promo lasted 20 minutes, lol!