Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bram

Bram

When he first showed up I was not enthused, but he's really starting to grow on me. His matches with Abyss have been enjoyable. I hope they keep pushing him.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I hope he goes back to WWE sometime soon.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I hope he goes back to WWE sometime soon.
    Same here, him and Connor O'Brian were doing great as The Ascension, not that Rick Victor hasn't plugged that hole well, in fact, I think Victor is actually a better wrestler. But yeah, I'd like to see him back there, surely on the cards if/when TNA goes under.
    Can't remember, why was he released again? DUI, was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Same here, him and Connor O'Brian were doing great as The Ascension, not that Rick Victor hasn't plugged that hole well, in fact, I think Victor is actually a better wrestler. But yeah, I'd like to see him back there, surely on the cards if/when TNA goes under.
    Can't remember, why was he released again? DUI, was it?
    he had two DUI and something else i think. never mind i looked it up he assaulted a cop while drunk.

He was part of the best iteration of The Ascension for me.

Who knows, having Flair as Pop-In-Law could help facilitate a return if TNA does goes tits up.

I have been digging Bram since his locker room introduction. Dude can speak well, is solid in the ring, and has a great psychotic intensity about him. I'm not wanting him to show back up in WWE; I am wanting Drew Galloway to show up in TNA as the 3rd member of a new faction dubbed "The Hooligans/Hoodlums". Sure, Magnus has been out classed by Bram already, but the three of them would be quite a force in TNA and Magnus being able to take claim as the only World Champion couldn't hurt... Until TNA gave Galloway the title the day he walked into the company.

Oh, my bad. That's Del Rio

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Damn! I had no idea that was his from the Ascension Ha!

Though I like Viktor and he's done well. Him & Connor were a better duo for me.

On topic though..
    He's growing on me. I too also liked the Monster Ball's match with Abyss and feel since joining, he's done well and impressed. I'm not a big fan of Magnus though. Likely down the line, but I imagine they will both feud at some point and that will be the true "push" should he win, I think.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Damn! I had no idea that was his from the Ascension Ha!

Though I like Viktor and he's done well. Him & Connor were a better duo for me.

On topic though..
    He's growing on me. I too also liked the Monster Ball's match with Abyss and feel since joining, he's done well and impressed. I'm not a big fan of Magnus though. Likely down the line, but I imagine they will both feud at some point and that will be the true "push" should he win, I think.
    Yeah Bram's definitely out-shining Magnus. I don't get people's fascination with Magnus at all. He's about as bland as a slice of dry bread. He's ok in the ring, improved a lot in that department, but the rest of his game is far from complete. He did ok initially with his solo heel run as World Champ, but once the 'heel push we've been waiting for' high wore off he quickly lost his spark.
    Bram though's come in like a house on fire with TNA. A shame WWE had to get rid of him, but multiple DUI's aren't great and assaulting a police officer leads to a firing with any employers. I think it's a possibility he'll make it back to WWE given that he's still under 30, but for now, he can continue to ride this wave in TNA, and go far I think.

Blog Entries
    Magnus was okay for me, theres worse out there but i am enjoying Bram and i think keeping him with Magnus right now is working well, similarly another member to them for a stable might work to.
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah Bram's definitely out-shining Magnus. I don't get people's fascination with Magnus at all. He's about as bland as a slice of dry bread. He's ok in the ring, improved a lot in that department, but the rest of his game is far from complete. He did ok initially with his solo heel run as World Champ, but once the 'heel push we've been waiting for' high wore off he quickly lost his spark.
    Bram though's come in like a house on fire with TNA. A shame WWE had to get rid of him, but multiple DUI's aren't great and assaulting a police officer leads to a firing with any employers. I think it's a possibility he'll make it back to WWE given that he's still under 30, but for now, he can continue to ride this wave in TNA, and go far I think.

I feel the heel turn and joining Dixieland was the issue with Magnus. He was gaining momentum as a face and had he gone to London as the hero, those crowds would have helped to put him over quite well as a champion worth caring for. The first few weeks of the heel turn were decent at best since he was contradicting Dixie's wishes as his own man, but as soon as he started using Dixie's faction as a protection means it fell flat. That's one of the reasons why the Lashley run is working for me so well; he is a credible threat winning matches where as Magnus couldn't win and came across as a typical heel who couldn't handle his own.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone