Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More releases

More releases

James Storm was granted his release and he will face Magnus in his last match who will also leave from TNA and sign with GFW. Few days ago Low Ki left from the company as well. This is horrible they are keep losing their best wrestlers.

Its so sad that all these originals are leaving the company, but they must have their own reasons. TNA is in its worst spot since its inception. Lets see how long they can last.

No idea what's going on with them.. You think it's a matter of time before there officially done, then you hear them signing people and trying to sign others.. Recently it was Rey, Bully Ray & Hernandez (Again) now there losing people again, and big people like Storm. Then the whole GFW and Jarrett thing.. :/ It's all rather strange.

I kind of feel sorry for the hardcore TNA fans.
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 06-27-2015 at 02:03 PM.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

I heard rumor that Bully Ray is coming back to the company. You all know I'm not high on Bully, but just throwing the name out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    I heard rumor that Bully Ray is coming back to the company. You all know I'm not high on Bully, but just throwing the name out there.
    He is the new authority figure :/

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    He is the new authority figure :/
    Can we not talk about the stuff that has not been aired yet? I don't read spoilers and don't want them brought into the discussion, if possible.

I thought you was joking around Maggs- Yeah, perhaps not fair to discuss them in here mate, at least do it in the TNA thread.

However, they do like doing that don't they, bringing people back and putting them as an authority figure. Sting (Made sense with him) MVP, Angle.. Now Bully Ray, I'm sure there's been more.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    Can we not talk about the stuff that has not been aired yet? I don't read spoilers and don't want them brought into the discussion, if possible.
    Its a thread about releases its possible to have some spoilers in it. Oh well.
    Last edited by magglis; 06-28-2015 at 04:32 AM.

And Aries is gooooonnneee

I can't tell if some of this is a work with tna, jeff jarrett, and gfw. Jarrett coming back now with all the rumors and how unstable tna is at the moment is strange. My hope is that tna latches on to jarrett because that's where we lost all of our connections at. I'm hearing everything from wanting to sign del rio and mysterio to james storm and magnus leaving. I notice this past thursday that Hernandez pulled a rick rude. As a big fan of tna I'm not sure what's going anymore. There's many questions floating around and no answers as of yet. For now I think it's best to wait for the dust to settle before any concrete conclusions are made.
    Last edited by realwrestling; 06-28-2015 at 06:19 AM.