Blog Entries

Does Eric Young deserves the belt?

Does Eric Young deserves to be world champion or not, what's your opinion???

I going say it not arguing his credentials when it comes to titles and achievements, probably he does deserve it but to early to say!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

i like EY. but no i don't think he should be the champ. there was like no build for it. would have been better to big him up again.

Yes he deserves it because of his accomplishements since he debuted in TNA, but I have the feeling that his reign as champ will be boring and he will be take beatings after beatings and he'll appear weak in his matches. His match vs Magnus was boring he was not competitive in the ring. Time will tell...
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    I think he absolutely deserves it, but the way he won it pretty much completely out of the blue really takes away from it, much like how Paige won the Divas title in WWE (not quite that level of out of the blue of course, but still).
    But yeah, there should have been more of a build up and a story behind it I think. Personally, I think TNA did it in this half cooked way to try and counter Daniel Bryan winning the world title in WWE.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Is he what I would consider world title material? Probably not. Does he deserve the world title? Yes. EY is a likeable character that's over with the fans. I agree there should have been better build up. Honestly I think it should have happened on this next weeks show. Use the spoilers to your advantage. Much like when WCW attempted to spoil Mankind winning the wwf title I think this is something fans would tune in to see.

tommy unlike paige, young is a comic wrestler, who has just been getting out of that spot. paige has a backstory people may be familiar with.

does young deserve to be tna champion? sure, its tna. ok, jokes aside. no, young doesnt "deserve" it. he hasnt done anything to DESERVE to be a WORLD CHAMPION. to me this would be like santino going back to his old gimmick in ovw, becoming a more serious guy and winning the title after a month.

i like young, he is a entertaining to watch but if they wanted to focus young to be taken more serious, they should have built him up to be. give it till the end of the year or start him off next year.

It's strange... Last time I watched TNA he was tag champ with a diva, now he's world champion. He deserves it but they definitely should have more build. Still, rather him than Magnus.

Blog Entries
    Asking if someone deserves the TNA title is like asking if they deserve to wear shoes. It's really just something to wear

Blog Entries
    Hes the heart and soul of TNA only guy i could see thsts more desrving is Daniels

They aren't booing me, They are BOOOOing me" - Bo Dallas convincing all that he sucks but in reality is actually really good.

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Kid Justice, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st