Blog Entries

Vince Russo the Good the Bad and the Ugly

Was reading that Russo accidentally reveal he was taking to Mike Tenay and Tazz over commentary during taped shows..
    So it was sorta reveal he works more closely with TNA then most know or thing as a "consultant"...

I always been a guy to like some of Russo's ideas and also hate some as well....

My questions is do ya'll see Russo working with or in TNA again as a good or bad thing?? Next what should his role be???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Was reading that Russo accidentally reveal he was taking to Mike Tenay and Tazz over commentary during taped shows..
    So it was sorta reveal he works more closely with TNA then most know or thing as a "consultant"...

I always been a guy to like some of Russo's ideas and also hate some as well....

My questions is do ya'll see Russo working with or in TNA again as a good or bad thing?? Next what should his role be???
    Russo is a bad thing and hopefully he has verrrry little input

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

wasn't kinda already known that he was back in tna for months now?

he should stay far away from wrestling. the only place fitted for him is the maury show.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Without knowing what he's actually booking, or helping out with, it's pretty hard to start condemning him. More power to the man. I mean, it's not like the guy could make the product any worse than it has been for the past forever and ever and ever and ever.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    wasn't kinda already known that he was back in tna for months now?
    It been a back forth issue... some saying he working for TNA, he saying he not...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Myself I see Russo can add some things.. only if he is sparsely used... Thus the writers and creative and big John Grubbich that is already there filter some ideas....

If he has someone filtering the majority of his insanity like in WWE then he's OK, if he has complete carte blanche like in WCW then that's bad news for TNA.

Not sure what his capacity is, though these days they seem to have people in place to keep Dixie from going crackers and handing the keys to the castle back to Russso, lock and stock.

some reports say he is the reason TNA didn't get the tv deal.