Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    On today's ESPN Soccernet Press Pass,they said its only been England who have made an uproar about it.Apparently in continental Europe it hasn't made much headlines.Frank lebouef thinks it also has to do with England being bitter for losing out to Russia for 2018,plus other countries being scared of publishing negative news,or in france's case,posting negative comments about FIFA could hamr Platini's chances of replacing Sepp Blatter in 2067.

Here in South Africa,Blatter was a God last year,now he is a villain.

Interesting to note,for what its worth,some of the black people here reckon that since Evra plays for France,a European country,he can't have a claim against Suarez for racism.For what its worth,anyways.
    It doesn't surprise! We saw before how little reaction Luis Aragones' remarks about Henry received! That is beyond pathetic about Evra!! So does that also mean no black English players can complain?! The intelligence of people like that is the reason why racism is still so rife! You can never hope to educate people like that!!

Well, well, well there's a surprise!! You've picked up on the comment Leboeuf made about it being English bitterness!! I find it hilarious that you still find some way to have a (albeit veiled) pop at England!!!! Especially in a thread about how disgusting racism is!!! You would think with you living in South Africa, you should know better about how repulsive racism can be but obviously not!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Well, well, well there's a surprise!! You've picked up on the comment Leboeuf made about it being English bitterness!! I find it hilarious that you still find some way to have a (albeit veiled) pop at England!!!! Especially in a thread about how disgusting racism is!!! You would think with you living in South Africa, you should know better about how repulsive racism can be but obviously not!!
    Quoted for truth!! in fact I tel you what...

It might sink in now!!

I really wouldn't hold your breath chief!!

Blog Entries
    It doesn't surprise! We saw before how little reaction Luis Aragones' remarks about Henry received! That is beyond pathetic about Evra!! So does that also mean no black English players can complain?! The intelligence of people like that is the reason why racism is still so rife! You can never hope to educate people like that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Quoted for truth!! in fact I tel you what...

It might sink in now!!
    They both needed to be quoted and framed on a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    They both needed to be quoted and framed on a wall.
    Cheers chief!

It wasn't a pop @ England,it was a French person,who played in England,with a suggestion.He was asked why England were the only country to pick up on the matter,yet newspapers like Marca,AS,Gazzette Della Sport from continental Europe didn't pick up the story.Some newspaper in France had it in a small corner of page seven of their newspaper.

I only stated an opinion of a few black people in SOuth Africa regarding Evra.Keep in mind,he was born in Senegal,so there is often a bit of disgruntlement with African players who play for European nations,some have succeeded like Desailly,Vieira,some have failed like Sean Dundee.Its not my personal theory,it was theirs,that if you play for a European nation,they feel you cannot claim to be a victim of racism,like Eto'o had in Spain when he played for Mallorca,Peter OdenWingie in Russia.

And I did point out that Blatter went from South African hero to zero.Our mediA has taken the same view as yours.