Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Blatter The Foot In Mouth Idiot

So Sepp Blatter has proved once again, what a complete out of touch idiot he is. He's decided that racism isn't really an issue in football and that any player on the receiving end should shrug it off, as something being said in the heat of battle and shake hands afterwards!!!

So then we have his statement saying he was being misquoted, along with the obligatory picture off him hugging a black man!!!!

This corrupt fool should step down but of course with the way he turns a blind eye to corruption, he will continue to be supported by those corrupt idiots he defends!!

I hope they start to lose millions in sponsorship deals, until he steps down, that's the only language these corrupt, racist, sexist, homophobic morons listen to!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    So Sepp Blatter has proved once again, what a complete out of touch idiot he is. He's decided that racism isn't really an issue in football and that any player on the receiving end should shrug it off, as something being said in the heat of battle and shake hands afterwards!!!

So then we have his statement saying he was being misquoted, along with the obligatory picture off him hugging a black man!!!!

This corrupt fool should step down but of course with the way he turns a blind eye to corruption, he will continue to be supported by those corrupt idiots he defends!!

I hope they start to lose millions in sponsorship deals, until he steps down, that's the only language these corrupt, racist, sexist, homophobic morons listen to!!!
    It's a fookin joke mate. Seriously. I think he's been quoted as saying that if a player racially abuses another player on the pitch, they should shake hands after the game and get on with it. He should have resigned years ago, and I thought he would after the world cup votes fiasco. I hope some of the FA's around the world make a stand against this dinosaur minded fookin idiot.

LEGGOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    It's a fookin joke mate. Seriously. I think he's been quoted as saying that if a player racially abuses another player on the pitch, they should shake hands after the game and get on with it. He should have resigned years ago, and I thought he would after the world cup votes fiasco. I hope some of the FA's around the world make a stand against this dinosaur minded fookin idiot.
    It is beyond ridiculous! Especially as he made the same speech, on two seperate occassions! Completely undefendable! Some will make a stand but unfortunately not enough will, as he allows most FA's to get away with so much corruption!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It is beyond ridiculous! Especially as he made the same speech, on two seperate occassions! Completely undefendable! Some will make a stand but unfortunately not enough will, as he allows most FA's to get away with so much corruption!!
    Agreed mate. They were saying on talksport that the germans may complain along with us. He should do the right thing for the game and resign.

LEGGOD!

This has got to be the final curtain for Blatter, there's no way he can stay on after a gaffe like this!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    This has got to be the final curtain for Blatter, there's no way he can stay on after a gaffe like this!
    You would think it would be impossible but I wouldn't underestimate, how powerful corruption in FIFA is! It wouldn't surprise me if he survives!!

The guy is a joke plain and simple.. even before the world cup he was saying somewords that were being taking as homophobia and now he's saying somthing as searious as racism can be dealt with a handshake... i liked what rio said it was somthing like so if somone assaults a referee a hand shake after the match and it's sorted ?.
    we all know blatter is not going anywhere tho.. aint going too matter what he does, and even if he did go.. platini dosent really fill me with alot of hope either..

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

FIFA,IRB,ICC.

Its sad that 3 big sports are run by 'odd' people

Blog Entries
    I'm still waiting for Sepp to discover you play football with a ball.

I'm sure that'll blow his mind into Oblivion. Hopefully.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

On today's ESPN Soccernet Press Pass,they said its only been England who have made an uproar about it.Apparently in continental Europe it hasn't made much headlines.Frank lebouef thinks it also has to do with England being bitter for losing out to Russia for 2018,plus other countries being scared of publishing negative news,or in france's case,posting negative comments about FIFA could hamr Platini's chances of replacing Sepp Blatter in 2067.

Here in South Africa,Blatter was a God last year,now he is a villain.

Interesting to note,for what its worth,some of the black people here reckon that since Evra plays for France,a European country,he can't have a claim against Suarez for racism.For what its worth,anyways.