Hybrid View

Post Blatter The Foot In Mouth Idiot

So Sepp Blatter has proved once again, what a complete out of touch idiot he is. He's decided that racism isn't really an issue in football and that any player on the receiving end should shrug it off, as something being said in the heat of battle and shake hands afterwards!!!

So then we have his statement saying he was being misquoted, along with the obligatory picture off him hugging a black man!!!!

This corrupt fool should step down but of course with the way he turns a blind eye to corruption, he will continue to be supported by those corrupt idiots he defends!!

I hope they start to lose millions in sponsorship deals, until he steps down, that's the only language these corrupt, racist, sexist, homophobic morons listen to!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    So Sepp Blatter has proved once again, what a complete out of touch idiot he is. He's decided that racism isn't really an issue in football and that any player on the receiving end should shrug it off, as something being said in the heat of battle and shake hands afterwards!!!

So then we have his statement saying he was being misquoted, along with the obligatory picture off him hugging a black man!!!!

This corrupt fool should step down but of course with the way he turns a blind eye to corruption, he will continue to be supported by those corrupt idiots he defends!!

I hope they start to lose millions in sponsorship deals, until he steps down, that's the only language these corrupt, racist, sexist, homophobic morons listen to!!!
    It's a fookin joke mate. Seriously. I think he's been quoted as saying that if a player racially abuses another player on the pitch, they should shake hands after the game and get on with it. He should have resigned years ago, and I thought he would after the world cup votes fiasco. I hope some of the FA's around the world make a stand against this dinosaur minded fookin idiot.

LEGGOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    It's a fookin joke mate. Seriously. I think he's been quoted as saying that if a player racially abuses another player on the pitch, they should shake hands after the game and get on with it. He should have resigned years ago, and I thought he would after the world cup votes fiasco. I hope some of the FA's around the world make a stand against this dinosaur minded fookin idiot.
    It is beyond ridiculous! Especially as he made the same speech, on two seperate occassions! Completely undefendable! Some will make a stand but unfortunately not enough will, as he allows most FA's to get away with so much corruption!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It is beyond ridiculous! Especially as he made the same speech, on two seperate occassions! Completely undefendable! Some will make a stand but unfortunately not enough will, as he allows most FA's to get away with so much corruption!!
    Agreed mate. They were saying on talksport that the germans may complain along with us. He should do the right thing for the game and resign.

LEGGOD!

This has got to be the final curtain for Blatter, there's no way he can stay on after a gaffe like this!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    This has got to be the final curtain for Blatter, there's no way he can stay on after a gaffe like this!
    You would think it would be impossible but I wouldn't underestimate, how powerful corruption in FIFA is! It wouldn't surprise me if he survives!!