Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SS Spoiler!!

Blog Entries

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(don't worry i missed it too)

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    thanks I didn't see it just merge or close it this up
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

I think their putting Morrison in this match to get the title off of Ziggler and move him up on the roster and give Morrison a renewed push because he lost so much momentum from mid-August to early-November. He lost so much that I don't think the WWE can make him a legit contender for the WWE title for a good year. I think Morrison wins the US Title and then turns heel around Wrestlemania to build up a feud between Ryder and Morrison for the US title.

Blog Entries
    I think they'll do a double turn with these guys - Ziggler will go face and JoMo the other way, although I have my suspicions they might already go both ways, . I think JoMo will win and become Vickie's new client and feud with Ryder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I think their putting Morrison in this match to get the title off of Ziggler and move him up on the roster and give Morrison a renewed push because he lost so much momentum from mid-August to early-November. He lost so much that I don't think the WWE can make him a legit contender for the WWE title for a good year. I think Morrison wins the US Title and then turns heel around Wrestlemania to build up a feud between Ryder and Morrison for the US title.
    See what I don't understand is why do they need to put a title on most talent to make them relevant, and push them into the WWE title picture? IMO its not always needed, and talent should have worked long and hard for even a midcard title, rather than just be thrown one to make them relevant i.e. Barrett, Zeke. I love seeing Ziggler as US champion right now, and hes adding prestige to the title, and I'm sure he'l do more for it than Morrison will. Morrison needs a good feud with a main eventer/upper - midcarder and then perhaps win a midcard title. Good idea about the WM US title match though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theunderdog View Post
    I disagree to prior comments with regards to Zigglers mic ability - I used to think he couldnt talk on the mic, so thats why Vicky was the front woman, but after seeing him on a couple of Zack ryder wepisodes i see his got some character and recently hes really been becoming on the mic - different persona from any current wwe superstar and I really liked it!

With regards to the match I think they bumped Ryder off to rile up the internet fanbase or maybe it's part of a 'contract renegotiation; of Jomo...I can see a feud between Ryder n Morrison, I don't know how it would work on the bases they are both faces but looking back on some zack ryder webisodes they have the foundations there to build on but who knows in the world of the wwe
    This is also a good example of Ziggler's mic skills. Not the best, but he can talk well when on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    See what I don't understand is why do they need to put a title on most talent to make them relevant, and push them into the WWE title picture? IMO its not always needed, and talent should have worked long and hard for even a midcard title, rather than just be thrown one to make them relevant i.e. Barrett, Zeke. I love seeing Ziggler as US champion right now, and hes adding prestige to the title, and I'm sure he'l do more for it than Morrison will. Morrison needs a good feud with a main eventer/upper - midcarder and then perhaps win a midcard title. Good idea about the WM US title match though.
    No Morrison getting the title for him to move on up, Ziggler losing the title is for him to move up. Before you ask why losing a title moves people its because it clears the title off of him so he can win the big one. Remember Cena losing the US title before Mania, RKO losing the IC title before SSlam against Benoit, and so on. Most people lose their midcard titles before winning the big one.