New WHC at SS : Daniel Bryan !

Mark Henry will lose the WHC at Survivor Series.

I don't think Big Show will win, but after Henry wins probably cheating or by DQ, Big Show will knock him out, then Daniel Bryan will rush to the ring and cash in his MITB contract to win the World Heavyweight Championship.

Respect the beard !

If that happens then I don't see DB being in any match at mania, let's face it he's an awesome wrestler but he has been loosing match after match and without great promos intead of this I would like to wait and see if WWE can build him up in the next months

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Quote Originally Posted by The Expendable View Post
    If that happens then I don't see DB being in any match at mania, let's face it he's an awesome wrestler but he has been loosing match after match and without great promos intead of this I would like to wait and see if WWE can build him up in the next months
    This...give him some real air time. Everyone uses Miz as a scape goat for Bryan's losses but Miz got mic time & was a decent part of RAW when he was Mr. MITB. Bryan just seems like a forgotten guy. Seems like creative forgot he still has the briefcase until they see him walk by backstage during their meetings before shows.

So remember, next time you want to use The Miz as an argument...remember that he at least got promo time & had a lot more tv time than Danielson.

Edit: but this could be the direction that creative is taking. Making Bryan look so weak & undeserving, that when he does win the title, it'll be a HUGE shocker. Playing the ultimate "little man wins big" story.

Quote Originally Posted by The Expendable View Post
    He has charisma, he has mic skills, and definitely one of the best wrestler actually on the roster.
    Give him TV time and he will shine ! That's all he needs. TV Time.
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Mark Henry will lose the WHC at Survivor Series.

I don't think Big Show will win, but after Henry wins probably cheating or by DQ, Big Show will knock him out, then Daniel Bryan will rush to the ring and cash in his MITB contract to win the World Heavyweight Championship.

Don't know if is the best time to give him the belt, not so close to mania, and if does will be like Punk first run as champ looking like a weak champ