Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Hide Yo' Kids, Hide Yo' Wife, Even Hide Yo' Husband... Cuz' They Rapin' Everybody Out There

Thumbs up New To The Forums

Just saw that this is where I'm supposed to post after joining up. So, here I am. I'm a big fan of wrestling and have been for many years. A big fan of AWA, NWA and all that from the 80's, I liked 90's WWF and have since moved on to Dragon Gate, NOAH, NJPW, AAA, CMLL and a few others. I hear this place has a great e-fed section so, I'll probably be joining up with one of them shortly but other than that, I'll be around the forums definitely. Here's to happy posting!... I hope.

Edit: Yes, I know I share the same name with a video game character. I'm aware of that, thanks.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James Sunderland View Post
    Just saw that this is where I'm supposed to post after joining up. So, here I am. I'm a big fan of wrestling and have been for many years. A big fan of AWA, NWA and all that from the 80's, I liked 90's WWF and have since moved on to Dragon Gate, NOAH, NJPW, AAA, CMLL and a few others. I hear this place has a great e-fed section so, I'll probably be joining up with one of them shortly but other than that, I'll be around the forums definitely. Here's to happy posting!... I hope.

Let me be the first in welcoming you to your new humble abode!
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    welcome to the forums

and as far as e feds go, I own one called HWA, so if you wanna join look at the links in my sig, or PM me

Banned
    Hide Yo' Kids, Hide Yo' Wife, Even Hide Yo' Husband... Cuz' They Rapin' Everybody Out There
    Ahh... I see a couple e-fedders are already here! Thanks for the welcome!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    welcome to the forums

and as far as e feds go, I own one called HWA, so if you wanna join look at the links in my sig, or PM me
    not to be harsh or anything Broc, but seriously, hyping e-feds is just too much for someone who just joined, let them get used to the place before even considering joining the e-feds. Just my point of view

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    not to be harsh or anything Broc, but seriously, hyping e-feds is just too much for someone who just joined, let them get used to the place before even considering joining the e-feds. Just my point of view
    It's cool dude. I said in my opening that I want to e-fed. I've heard a ton about JBW and I was wanting to join with them.

Blog Entries
    I mostly did that because he mentioned he was interested in them, although I do this all the time anyway

It's cool dude. I said in my opening that I want to e-fed. I've heard a ton about JBW and I was wanting to join with them.
    I'm in JBW and if you would rather go there go ahead, but remember you can join more than 1

Blog Entries
    Well you want to join JBW, I'm one of their champions, I'm open to discussion my friend

Banned
    Well you want to join JBW, I'm one of their champions, I'm open to discussion my friend
    Awesome. I'll be around in time. I'm getting my bearings here. I actually found this place from another wrestling forum. One of Rob's friends posts the podcast all the time, I don't know if he's on the site or not but on my site the guy that posts the podcasts is Jason Kidd. We have ou own e-fed there and I was curious on how yours worked and how this site worked. Rob sounds pretty enthuastiac when talking about JBW that I wanted to check it all out. I used him as a referrer. I hope he doesn't get pissed or anything.

Blog Entries
    Awesome. I'll be around in time. I'm getting my bearings here. I actually found this place from another wrestling forum. One of Rob's friends posts the podcast all the time, I don't know if he's on the site or not but on my site the guy that posts the podcasts is Jason Kidd. We have ou own e-fed there and I was curious on how yours worked and how this site worked. Rob sounds pretty enthuastiac when talking about JBW that I wanted to check it all out. I used him as a referrer. I hope he doesn't get pissed or anything.
    It may be dated from a few weeks since Rob doesnt write shows anymore but here's a typical JBW show for you, happy browsing!
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...-thread/page58