Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincaid View Post
    Also, he DID turn out to be "The Janetty".
    Listen,I know most of the WWE/John Cena fans are nine year olds,but Ever hear of Joey Mercury?

Most tag teams end up with a "jannetty" - it's an overused expression.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Most tag teams end up with a "jannetty" - it's an overused expression.
    He's not retiring,so all is not lost.He could win more world titles than The Miz,who has the next 267 title reigns of John Cena to contend with.

Blog Entries
    Somehow I don't see either of them things happening. Not Cena getting 267 title reigns, nor Jomo getting even 1 world title reign. No matter where jomo goes, he won't be championship material until he learns how to use the mic. At least if he wants to be a singles world heavyweight champion he must learn the mic. The way TNA handles things right now, if jomo were to go ther, he would get a title shot shortly after changing ship, for either the x-division or tv title. But no matter what, he'll end up jobbing eventually.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Somehow I don't see either of them things happening. Not Cena getting 267 title reigns, nor Jomo getting even 1 world title reign. No matter where jomo goes, he won't be championship material until he learns how to use the mic. At least if he wants to be a singles world heavyweight champion he must learn the mic. The way TNA handles things right now, if jomo were to go ther, he would get a title shot shortly after changing ship, for either the x-division or tv title. But no matter what, he'll end up jobbing eventually.

That's what i'm afraid of. Unlike most who have posted, I'm a Morrison fan. I thought he was the better of the two (Miz and Morrison). His mic skills are so-so, but he was hilarious on "The Dirt Sheet."

One positive thing, if he goes to TNA, I'll prolly start watching it. I'm not a TNA fan. I think it's a train wreck of a product. However, I always HOPE for TNA to improve. Competition is good. right now the WWE has ZERO competition. I don't think Morrison can turn it around by himself, but he could be a start...

...And, yes, even though i'm not a TNA fan, Morrison vs Styles would be awesome...

I thought his first tag team was with Mercury I guess it was with Miz tight MNM Morrison Miz Melina...no wait where's the N.?
    My point is Mercury was the so called "Jenety" overused in my opinion.

“You know, you can call her a slut…but she’s my slut.”-Edge

You realise that since John Cena and HBK held the tag titles,that makes HBK a Jeanetty too!

I know most of the WWE/hooray for PG/John Cena is our hero fanboys were just semen back then,but Mick Foley and The Rock were a tag team too.

Does that make Foley a Jeannetty?

Quote Originally Posted by straightedge916 View Post
    So what you're saying is, go to TNA become champ within 5 minutes (reward for jumping ship) and then lose the title, and then job in the 2nd rate company instead of the first? Just look at what happened to Matt Hardy.
    No I am saying he should keep the x division title for a while . At the x division, he doesn't have to worry as much about mic skill since they are more about showcasing their talents. If he does get better on the mic, he can get a push towards the title. I can see him doing decent with promos against most in TNA except for people like Mr. Anderson who would destroy him on the mic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I disagree. We've seen Jeff Hardy champ in both companies recently, RVD champ, Mark Henry champ. I prefer Morrison on the mic to RVD & Hardy.