Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by straightedge916 View Post
    WWE and JoMo might be playing us. I mean when was the last time WWE didn't want/attempt to re-sign a good athlete that TNA really wants? How do we not know that JoMo re-signed and he will be picking up the upset win and start a rivalry with JoMo. Anything could happen. We will see. Really hope JoMo stays though.
    iv suspected this and really hope its true. i thought something was a little fishy when they did the limo thing on zack ryders show. it was almost like they were playing the IWC

Compared to the ridiculous jobbing Morrison is doing (1 win in 4 months), I'd much rather see him in tna. I believe he could be in the role AJ Styles was in. He could participate in the x division and the heavyweight division. Start him out in the x division to give him a push and possibly the x division championship or start out in the midcard and maybe being the first guy to beat crimson.

Quote Originally Posted by rtb227 View Post
    Compared to the ridiculous jobbing Morrison is doing (1 win in 4 months), I'd much rather see him in tna. I believe he could be in the role AJ Styles was in. He could participate in the x division and the heavyweight division. Start him out in the x division to give him a push and possibly the x division championship or start out in the midcard and maybe being the first guy to beat crimson.
    So what you're saying is, go to TNA become champ within 5 minutes (reward for jumping ship) and then lose the title, and then job in the 2nd rate company instead of the first? Just look at what happened to Matt Hardy.

Twitter.com/JordanGoins

Going to TNA may be just what he needs. It will give him time to develop his mic skills, etc... and he will be better than ever when he returns to WWE.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlinfan608 View Post
    Well, He still has a promising career ahead of him, just in a different wrestling company. I'm sick and tired of wrestling "fans" acting like Monday Night Raw is the "premier" wrestling show, ROH and TNA are both more entertaining than WWE currently is. Can WWE turn it around? sure they can, they always have that option. Until then , I will not be watching any of their crappy, disappointing monday night raw episodes. Every time I watch one I come away disappointed and feeling like I just got "got" as R truth would say. Maybe Morrison goes to TNA and does what Nash and Hall did for WCW ? Maybe morrison MAKES TNA wrestling a popular company.
    I'm not going to say that TNA and ROH are not good shows, but let's be honest!!!! WWE is the place to be when it comes to prestige, money, and notoriety. JoMo lost big time with this decision. He should have sucked it up like Drew is currently doing and keep pushing for him to get back in good graces with the company again. If he still was in the dog house after a couple of years, then I would say leave. It was a bit too early for him to tell where his future was headed in the WWE.
    No introduction needed

Quote Originally Posted by straightedge916 View Post
    So what you're saying is, go to TNA become champ within 5 minutes (reward for jumping ship) and then lose the title, and then job in the 2nd rate company instead of the first? Just look at what happened to Matt Hardy.
    You do realize that happened due to him arriving late to shows and such.

“You know, you can call her a slut…but she’s my slut.”-Edge

Blog Entries
    I can't wait seeing him against AJ..together AJ n JoMo can put a gr8 match..n also I wud like to see him against Joe n AA...some new n gud matches r possible...

Blog Entries
    I could really see his "leaving" being him going off to do some indie film and returning for the Rumble as some type of surprise.

I don't see TNA hiring him or many more WWE rejects at this point mainly because of how burned they seem to have gotten by doing this. I believe it would be a poor business decision on TNA's part. Though as seems to be their forte, right? They would want to hire Morrison and Melina as a package. -_-'

Blog Entries
    Morrison screwed Morrison and Melina screwed Everyone Else. In any organisation you have to be able to play that backstage politics game it's how many people move ahead, on to greener pastures. I don't want to see him leave but if he goes it's not a big loss. He was great in the ring but horrible on the mic. I think if he treated Trish better at WM things would have been different.
    I'm jus sayin...

Ahhh w.e. wit morrison
    Boring dude on da mic
    Skills soso
    Won't miss him
    With so many talented dudes coming up from florida including tyler black
    There needed to be a spot open

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013