Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Morris has always been overrated. He looks weird in the ring, cannot throw a punch, all of his moves look look lame as heck.

He has the athletic ability to be a top guy in the company, but his mic work leaves something to be desired, and he is not good enough in the ring to live off of that alone.

He is a spot monkey wanna-be. that is all.

If shelton benjamin never held a world title there is no reason why Morrison should hold one.

Blog Entries
    He's gone man, I don't see any swerve happening here.

TNA is the obvious destination, but even there, I don't see him being world champion material. He'll be a welcome addition to the X Division with his unique style.
    If he doesn't go there, he'll turn to acting perhaps? He has the looks, but can he act? Who knows.

In the end though, I can seriously see WWE picking him back up in a few years time when he's wiser and ditched Melina. I think in time he'll realize that he had a huge opportunity to be a breakout star in WWE, but he blew it chasing after a girl who treated him like shit.
    I've always liked his in-ring work, but he's never really been given a chance with a mic. But I'll say he'll take a few years away from WWE, and come back in a few years time in the same way Christian did.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Honestly, I'm more saddened that his release will be the death of what could have been a prominent career. It will be the death of John Morrison. He can't go to TNA as Morrison, because it is a WWE copyrighted name. And I don't care what anyone says, it will not be the same for him in TNA. John Morrison was the closest he will come to being a major star. John Henningan will be good for a short period of time, but then fade out of existence.

As a fan, it pisses me off that neither WWE or John Morrison are making a move to perserve this career. Nobody is coming out with the victory in all of this, and it is such a sad sight to see.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    He's gone man, I don't see any swerve happening here.

TNA is the obvious destination, but even there, I don't see him being world champion material. He'll be a welcome addition to the X Division with his unique style.
    If he doesn't go there, he'll turn to acting perhaps? He has the looks, but can he act? Who knows.

In the end though, I can seriously see WWE picking him back up in a few years time when he's wiser and ditched Melina. I think in time he'll realize that he had a huge opportunity to be a breakout star in WWE, but he blew it chasing after a girl who treated him like shit.
    I've always liked his in-ring work, but he's never really been given a chance with a mic. But I'll say he'll take a few years away from WWE, and come back in a few years time in the same way Christian did.
    Honestly how do you know the situation he is in? Sure, we can all read the news and see that "melina" caused a problem for him or whatever, but how do we know that? Maybe he just doesn't like wrestling for WWE and that is why he is leaving, and it's that simple. The point is, nobody knows why he is leaving and we shouldn't sit here and talk about it like we know the guy or something.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    I know his mic work needs improving drastically, and it would never be the same as The Punk Promo.....

But imagine if they gave him 5 minutes to shoot on his last ever Raw. I would love to hear what exactly happened and why he completely lost his push, what really happened at Mania and all of it.

It would NEVER happen... but I think the ratings would go skyhigh

You're welcome!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlinfan608 View Post
    Honestly how do you know the situation he is in? Sure, we can all read the news and see that "melina" caused a problem for him or whatever, but how do we know that? Maybe he just doesn't like wrestling for WWE and that is why he is leaving, and it's that simple. The point is, nobody knows why he is leaving and we shouldn't sit here and talk about it like we know the guy or something.
    Dude, that's just my opinion of the situation. I'm entitled to that opinion whether you like/agree with it or not.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Super Member Daffy Duck's Finest's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ... at least that's one less superstar blocking Zack Ryder's path to a U.S. title match!

But seriously, good luck to him - he'll need it with 'her'. I hope he does well wherever he goes. Luckily he still has time on his side.

WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2011: 9th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2012: 27th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2013: 18th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2014: 37th

EWN Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball Champion 2012

If we shouldn't be sitting here talking about it, then why are any of us ever here? By that reasoning, we should all pack up and ask for the forum to be wound up!! Doesn't really make sense!!

Blog Entries
    My opinion on JoMo.

Been a fan for a long time. Could've gone far in WWE but Melina has really pussy whiped him.
    I don't see Miz doing this BS.

Shame. I doubt i'm going to like JoMo on TNA but Aries is badass so they may do something amazing

U Mad Bro? Lol. Hey, if you don't like people giving negative views on a situation, whether it is justified or not, then you shouldn't be here on a wrestling forum. People are going to speak their mind.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"