Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What do you think will happen at Wrestlemania for the World Heavyweight Championship?

I think Henry keeps the World Heavyweight Championship until Wrestlemania where Daniel Bryan makes him tap out to the LeBell Lock at Mania in a singles match. Jericho will win the Royal Rumble to go one on one with Punk, Orton will be facing Wade Barrett at Wrestlemania, and Sheamus will be facing the Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Blog Entries
    I think there will be a match for the World Heavyweight Championship. Between 2 (maybe more) men.

Super Member Daffy Duck's Finest's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I shall predict a triple threat match...

... and the match will last roughly the same amount of time that is given to Michael Cole talking about himself and/or Twitter - So 15 or 20 mins.

WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2011: 9th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2012: 27th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2013: 18th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2014: 37th

EWN Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball Champion 2012

I predict it will be a triple threat or maybe a fatal fourway with Henry, Orton, Bryan and maybe Christian.

If its a triple then I see it ending in one of two ways. Either Orton takes henry out with the rko and Bryan catches teh labell lock and makes orton tap. Or Orton catches Bryan with the rko and Henry hits him with the worlds strongest slam and retains
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    I think it will be a triple threat as well. I hope it is Byran vs. orton vs. wade just to see something fresh you know? and they cant leave a star player out of the title match.
    One Of The Best To Do It.

Blog Entries
    I predict Orton gets the belt back at Elimination Chamber..... Orton turns heel......
    Maybe 2 World title matches???? Orton vs Mark Henry vs Big Show and then Daniel Byran challenges Orton after Orton wins...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Chris Benoit's zombie comes back and pins the Boogeyman?

Or, Cena becomes WHC champion before his match with Rocky as a, "HA! See, i'm the champion of the brand you basically created. What now, sucka?!"

OR, "Attitude Era" Kane will defeat Mark Herny after winning the Royal Rumble and gets a shot at Henry during WM

Do you know true power really is? It's to be able to hold a person's deepest nightmare in the palm of your hand, and show it to them...

I'm banking on Christian taking the title at or shortly after the rumble and it being Christian vs Danielson at WM...it will also steal the show

Orton will win the rumble as its in St. Louis. No idea who will be champion though.
    Here's what I hope happens:
    Show beats Henry at tlc but Bryan cashes in on him to turn heel and loses the title in the chamber. Maybe to Cody/Wade to set up the orton match at mania.
    "I'm from Winnipeg you idiot."

Daniel Bryan cash in Thread, with a different title? Smart move

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude