Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The best part of the show for me was when Ziggler interrupted Vickie and cut a mean promo.

#Heel.

There was no best part it sucked horribly besides making foley come back, but even that ended badly
    Last edited by WWF-Hates-LittleJimmy; 11-15-2011 at 10:14 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Austin View Post
    I agree,i enjoyed it pretty much,then when i went and read what the others thought on ryan's facebook,everyone was crying bitching and moaning...you can never please some -_-
    if you don't understand why people are complaining about that crappy RAW last night, then you should open your eyes. It was a disaster of an episode of a wrestling show. It not only was bad, it had one of the worst segments in WWE history ( this is your life, john cena ) It must be tough to be John Cena, to have to act like people like you even though you get booed out of your home town

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    The best part of the show for me was when Ziggler interrupted Vickie and cut a mean promo.

#Heel.
    and that ziggler promo was absolutely terrible the guy cannot cut a promo lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlinfan608 View Post
    and that ziggler promo was absolutely terrible the guy cannot cut a promo lol
    Eh. To each his own.

#Heel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I was glad it ended. It felt like a six hour show with nothing but talk and comedy sketches.
    To be honest, there are times when I wish RAW was just that!

People are bitching about it being horrible, but hasn't Raw been like this for a while? It was an OKAY show, which is definitely a good rating for them these days. WWE is usually all talk before a PPV, always has been. This is probably why having 13-14 ppvs a year is too much, because you end up with way too many Pre and Post PPV Raws being talk fests.

Did anyone notice the purposely placed "shit segments". It annoyed me that they then countered them with promos by Punk/The Rock criticizing them. Now, i'm not sure whether they were impromptu interuptions because they were bombing, or they actually wanted the JR/Cole + Foley segments to fail just to put the Rock and Punk over even more. Either that or it could just be they had more planned, and were a bit stretched, who knows.
    Last edited by Lowki; 11-15-2011 at 01:25 PM.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Overall this Raw was pretty bad.
    Positive notes:
    Mark Henry is still being booked great. The traditional tag team match was also booked ok. John Cena's facial expressions during This is your Life, his dad, Bull Buchanan. Nash getting his Boston pop LOL.
    Other than that?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

BM Punk getting thrown into a truck, power slammed by Mark Henry, and then Del Rio ripping his arm off ... FTW!
    Last edited by 24x24; 11-15-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Why are people saying it wasn't bad?

''Raw has been like this for a while, it was average compared to the way its been.''
    Having explosive diarrhea for two months before having a night of painfully explosive diarrhea doesn't make that one night any less shitty.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.