Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Michael Cole challenge was okay still how do you win when it was 2-1? Punk saved it. The end with rock and cena was great. #bootstoasses #cena'sladysparts #cenabitchesslapsrocky lol

Foley's "cheap shot/pop" when arrived in Boston, Cole-Punk...and puberty!

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude

The Rock laying the smackdown on their candy asses and his promo was the best part but the bit with cole/jr was pretty funny too.

I would love to take dance lessons from Jim Ross. That was hilarity at its finest.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Foley getting Rock Bottomed had me lolling (is that marking?)

Don't know why people are hating it, was actually pretty funny raw. Bull Buchanan and Cena's dad ranting.. it was actually funny and not corny as hell for once. The Rock promo/segment was also great.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Don't know why people are hating it, was actually pretty funny raw. Bull Buchanan and Cena's dad ranting.. it was actually funny and not corny as hell for once. The Rock promo/segment was also great.
    I agree,i enjoyed it pretty much,then when i went and read what the others thought on ryan's facebook,everyone was crying bitching and moaning...you can never please some -_-

Bull Buchanan. That was gold.

Blog Entries
    The Michael Cole challenge segment was so bad it was funny, but it yet again made a complete mockery of JR. Punk saved it at the end.
    The 'This is your life' segment was the same, so bad it was great. The Rock saved that one at the end.
    The Rock ripping Cena in their promo was great. BootsToAsses was the no. 3 trending topic at one point last night, and CenasLadyParts reached a high of no. 2 lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I was glad it ended. It felt like a six hour show with nothing but talk and comedy sketches.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey