Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Is it just me or is lasts night show from the WWE the worse over hype yet?

Last nights show was beyond horrible, and the wwe has fallen so bad as of late, it's sickening. I mean serriously the best promo of the night was from Cenas dad and even that was horrible. The matches were even below average. Somethings got to give, other wise TNA will be the main giant as they truely care about ALL the viewers. Not sponsors. Or john cenas "lady parts" give me a break.

Oh and welcome the special guest again for next raw, shows where vines priorities is.

Impact has been better than Raw for weeks now.
    Just don't forget to watch Smackdown, it's the highlight of WWE, especially because Vince doesn't care about/is too tired for it.
    TNA won't be a giant, they don't know how to create stars, so WWE can basically do whatever they want.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Impact has been better than Raw for weeks now.
    Just don't forget to watch Smackdown, it's the highlight of WWE, especially because Vince doesn't care about it.
    TNA won't be a giant, they don't know how to create stars, so WWE can basically do whatever they want.
    That i have to agree with, smackdown overall has been alot better than raw as of recent. The last few weeks i actually have quite enjoyed it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WWF-Hates-LittleJimmy View Post
    Last nights show was beyond horrible, and the wwe has fallen so bad as of late, it's sickening. I mean serriously the best promo of the night was from Cenas dad and even that was horrible. The matches were even below average. Somethings got to give, other wise TNA will be the main giant as they truely care about ALL the viewers. Not sponsors. Or john cenas "lady parts" give me a break.

Oh and welcome the special guest again for next raw, shows where vines priorities is.
    Yeah... that's not going to happen.

Raw was bad last night. But I'm just looking forward to SS now.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Smackdown is the show to watch my friend, they actually put on matches that last more than 5 minutes aswell unlike Raw.

Blog Entries
    If you want to watch wrestling in WWE, watch Smackdown or Superstars. Both shows have better quality matches than Raw every week. Hell, even NXT has decent wrestling on it. I watched a re-run of last week's episode that was being shown before Raw last night, and the matches were pretty damn good.

I think Raw is starting to suffer from the same problem (different outcome though) than impact. It's being overbooked and therefore becomes a clusterf*** and not one story is given a full focus.

The only story that I could make sense of was the Team Orton vs Team Barrett build for the Pay Per View.

I enjoyed Punk's promo on Cole because in my eyes there is truth to it because Cole and Johnny Laryngitis are pissing me off no end.

That was just your life was awful to the point where I could actually feel Cena's cringes, although it was nice to see Foley on TV again.

I've heard "TNA has been better than Raw for weeks now" for the last several years. They have better wrestling matches for sure but I won't ever give up on Raw. Its time will come again.

Fresh Member
    The writing for RAW is AWFUL! If they couldnt do a better This is Your Life than that then it should heve never been attempted. The 1st one was so good there was no way to match it but they didnt even get in the same vicinity.

Blog Entries
    It's funny how a few weeks back everybody was saying that Raw was miles better than Impact, and now suddenly, everybody seems to think the opposite.
    That's the IWC for ya!