Thread: Swagger

Swagger

Guys/Girls,

I've been pondering - Jack Swagger... he seems like a good-worker, could do with some work on his mic skills, but I mean he's a former World Champion for cripes sake, and it just makes me think whats this guy doing now, he just seems to be floating in the midcard section, without a sense of direction.

I mean he's obviously got a bright future with the WWE, but with the US Championship tangled up in another storyline, what do the WWE have planned for him do you think? I know he's teaming up with Ziggler & Vicky, but with rumours of Ziggler progressing I don't see Swagger tagging along, so if Ziggler goes solo does that leave Swagger with mentor Vicky, just what do you think is in store for him?

NB: Please don't judge me on the word 'cripes' i really dont know where that came from

Swaggers a good worker but I think his world title run was a mistake, he was a great heel champion and his matches were normally good but you just got the sense that no one really cared about him one way or the other.

As for his future, I see him sticking with dolph and vicke for a while before eitehr him or ziggles goes face and the pair feud for a while. If he works on his promos and improves his mat style he could be wwes next kurt angle
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Swaggers a good worker but I think his world title run was a mistake, he was a great heel champion and his matches were normally good but you just got the sense that no one really cared about him one way or the other.

As for his future, I see him sticking with dolph and vicke for a while before eitehr him or ziggles goes face and the pair feud for a while. If he works on his promos and improves his mat style he could be wwes next kurt angle
    Took the words from my lips.

I think it's a case of sticking it out. If he's in the same position this time next year then he should worry.
    "It's cloberin' time !!!"