Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Spoiler Rules

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    sadly no one will ever learn we're like little kids when you tell us to do something we'll do the opposite

  2. #12
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,100
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    sadly no one will ever learn we're like little kids when you tell us to do something we'll do the opposite
    Like when Rob said no 9/11 jokes, and I said "Is Pearl Harbor good?" then he said something like "Nothing that involves the mass murder of people" and I said "So the holocaust is out of question?" Personally, I felt that was some of my best work...but I don't think Rob found it too funny.
     

  3. #13
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,330
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Like when Rob said no 9/11 jokes, and I said "Is Pearl Harbor good?" then he said something like "Nothing that involves the mass murder of people" and I said "So the holocaust is out of question?" Personally, I felt that was some of my best work...but I don't think Rob found it too funny.
    that whole thing was hilarious, I think even Rob laughed at it, whether he'll admit it or not
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

    Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

    HWA Discussion Thread

    HWA Show Thread

    Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

     

  4. #14
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,387
    Blog Entries
    3
    Hey I'm human too y'know! I can see the funny side to things too - I have feelings! lol You can't enjoy South Park or Robot Chicken or certain other shows if you're too sensitive about that stuff.

    But the reality is, there may be people on this site that we're directly affected by some of those events so best not to go there. Unless you make a thread for it. A clearly marked one. For politically incorrect stuff. That way, noone can claim to be offended because they were 'surprised' by the content.

    You crazy kids

  5. #15
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hey I'm human too y'know! I can see the funny side to things too - I have feelings! lol You can't enjoy South Park or Robot Chicken or certain other shows if you're too sensitive about that stuff.
    Don't be silly, we all know that moderators are all robots.
     

  6. #16
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    And that consideration of others is asking way too much.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    And that consideration of others is asking way too much.
    You mean I'm supposed to care about the other assholes that post here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  8. #18
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,387
    Blog Entries
    3
    For the common sense challenged bump

  9. #19
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,731
    Can't you get Francis to put the basis of your OP here in to the rules and regs section (as an amendment to the existing part about spoilers)? More newbies are likely to read it there.

  10. #20
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Can't you get Francis to put the basis of your OP here in to the rules and regs section (as an amendment to the existing part about spoilers)? More newbies are likely to read it there.
    Do you really believe what you just typed Wade? Really?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.