Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47555657
    Blog Entries
    *Dingo has the classic Edge face when someone kicks out of the spear, whilst Hawk looks like The Undertaker whilst on the wrong end of a beatdown. Dingo pounds on the mat in frustration, and gets to his feet and goes to the corner. He prepares for another spear, as Hawk slowly gets to his feet. Dingo prepares for another spear, but when he is in within 3 feet of Hawk, Hawk collapses to the floor. Dingo laughs at Hawk, and pulls his hair. Hawk wretches in pain, but he manages to grab the neck of Dingo, and into a small package

One

Two

Roll through to Dingo on top

One

Two

Roll through to Hawk on top

One

Two

Rope Break!

Both men are now on their feet. Hawk kicks Dingo, and Dingo kicks him back. Hawk punches Dingo, Dingo punches him back. They begin exchanging punches, to the crowds cheers (Dingos punches) and jeers (Hawks Punches)

Cheer
    Jeer
    Cheer
    Jeer
    Cheer
    Jeer
    Cheer
    Jeer
    Jeer
    Jeer
    Jeer

Hawk is in control, and dropkicks Dingo's knee, and places him in a powerbomb position. Hawk screams Driver, and like that, nails the Mayhem Driver (Canadian Destroyer)*

Howard: That. Is. It

Bobby: Nobody could kick out of that at the beginning of a match, let alone what these guys have been through.

Kickout!*

Howard: Kickout? Kickout? Come on Dingo!

Bobby: How the fuck do you kick out of the Mayhem Driver?

Howard: Ask Dingo.

Bobby: Wow, this is a hell of a match so far, what will happen now?

*Hawk is in shock. But he doesn't let it get the better of him, and begins dropping knee after knee to the back of Dingo, who screams out in pain each time. Eventually, Dingo stops the screaming, as Hawk stops the kneeing, before Hawk stands Dingo up. Dingo hovers groggily, as Hawk attempts to clothesline him, but he traps the arm, and lands a neckbraker! A cover

One

Two

Bellamy enters the ring with a steel chair in hand, and smashes it over the referees back.*

Howard: Why the fuck did Bellamy do this?

Bobby: He saved Hawk the match, and the title.

Howard: But he injured our only referee

Bobby: What? Where's the others?

Howard: We only have one other, and he went home. So now essentially, we have a Hardcore Match-up now.

*Bellamy smiles, as Dingo gets to his feet. Bellamy swings the chair at Dingo, but before he can, Dingo kicks him in the gut, and lands a DDT! Hawk though doesn't give Dingo time to regroup, and he picks up the chair, and drives it into the midsection of Dingo, before smashing it over his back! He does that again, and again, and again, and every time Dingo's reaction becomes smaller and smaller. The sixth time Hawk swung a chair,, instead of hitting Dingo's back, got him square in the face.

Hawk throws the chair outside of the ring, and follows it. He goes under the ring, and pulls out a 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire from under the ring, to a huge crowd pop. Dingo slowly rolls out of the ring towards Hawk, with blood running down his face. Hawk doesn't see him coming, as he's busy trash talking to the same fan Bellamy was talking to earlier. This gives Dingo time to roll under the ring, and grabs a table, to the biggest reaction of the match. Hawk doesn't hear the crowd reaction, as he's busy arguing with the fan, as Dingo sets up the table. By the time Dingo's set up the table, Hawk finishes rowing with the fan, but before he gets the chance to turn around, he is German Suplex'd through the table*

Howard: Holy Shit!

Bobby: What a move by Dingo, but this should be a DQ

Howard: Um, Hawk used a chair first

Bobby: Bullshit

*Both men are down on the floor, neither man managing to get to his feet. About 2 minutes pass, before either man shows signs of movements, as videos of that incident keeps replaying to the audience. Eventually, Hawk manages to get to his feet, and picks up the 2x4, at the same time as Dingo rolls into the ring. Hawk again faces this fan, this time armed with a beer, and throws it in Hawk's face to a huge pop.

Hawk just smiles though, as the lager spills onto the 2x4 as well. He goes over to the commentary, and grabs a lighter, and sets the 2x4 alight! He then enters the ring with Barbie, as Dingo is on his feet. Dingo tries to kick Hawk in the face, but Bellamy is awake and grabs onto Dingo's feet. Hawk spots the chance, and kicks Dingo in the gut, before following that up with putting the alight 2x4 down Dingo's trunks!*

Howard: Ouch!

Bobby: Hawk, no man deserves to go through this. His balls are probably alight!

Howard: And with barbed wire in there as well, Dingo must be infertile now

*Dingo, still on his feet, but all he can do is let out a high pitch scream. Hawk spots the opportunity and kicks Dingo low, adding to the pain, and sending him down to the mat, as a man with a fire extinguisher runs down to the ring, and puts out the flames, as Hawk quickly as possible pulls out Barbie, and Dingo lets out an even higher pitch sound. The flame is out, as Hawk covers. The referee is still unconscious, but Bellamy grabs the referees arm, and makes the count

One

Two

Three!

Lilian Garcia: And now your winner and NEW CARNAGE CHAMPION – “MR. MAYHEM” MIKE HAWK!

*Bellamy goes outside and grabs the Carnage Championship, and places it on top of Hawk, who isn't moving*

Howard: Match of the year contender there from 2 of Carnage's top superstars.

Bobby: Wow, if all Carnage Championship matches were like this, then this title will be more prestigious and valuable than any of the titles in wrestling history.

Howard: Hawk claimed before the show to me, that he will love that championship more than his own baby, and now, he will get what he has been aiming for since he joined EWA

Crawford

Bobby: What? Who's this

Howard: This is Victor Crawford. I saw him at the EWA IC House Show, where he defeated Ivanhoe Heskey. But why is he out here

Bobby: Wow, it's time for the Pain Main Event next, maybe he has something to say about that

Howard: Or he's here to send a message to someone else

*Hawk is helped to his feet by Bellamy when Victor's music goes off, and he's sporting a crimson mask. Victor comes down to ringside, and enters the ring, and stares at Dingo. He then goes to Hawk. He goes nose to nose with him, and swings back to punch, but instead extends his arm. The crowd jeers as Victor raises Hawk arm, and they turn 360 degrees to show off their new found partnership. Hawk then goes to the front of Victor and Bellamy, and raise the title high in the air. He soaks in the heat, but that soon turns to cheers as Victor grabs Hawks arms, and lifts him overhead into a tiger suplex!*

Bobby: What's he doing? He could have become a tag team with the new world champion!

Howard: He rather be by himself, and this could be a career defining moment, maybe good, maybe bad

Bobby: Definitely bad

Howard: I wouldn't say that, he could get a title shot out of this

*Bellamy looks on with the expression John Cena wore when HBK super kicked HHH at Survivor Series 09. He then goes for a clothesline against Victor, but he ducks and locks in a rear naked choke, and falls to the mat with the hold locked in*

Howard: The crowd are even louder than before, this could be bad news for Victor though

Bobby: Could be? He's attacking the General Manager! He'd be lucky to not be fired

Howard: He's making a name for himself now though

*Bellamy is unconscious as Victor decides to release the hold, and raises his arm to the crowds admiration. Victor surveys the damage created at ringside, and leaves to the crowd, and the camera shows Bellamy, Hawk and Dingo down, the damaged steel chair, Barbie and the broken table, as the camera pans over to Carter and Harry*
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Harry: Some shocking events tonight for sure. On the Fury side there is a new TV Champion in Artemis Eclipse , new Fury tag team champions in the Panzer Division and what the hell was that with Hanz Gruber and Barbie Panzer? I thought her and Mike Muir were an item

Carter: Doesn’t look to be so now. Looks like she hooked up with a winner. She’s a winner herself- the first Hell Cats Champion. Muir is just a wiener

Harry: Speaking of winners- congrats to Mike Hawk on being crowned the Carnage World Champion and Harry Richards being crowned the PAIN! TV Champion. Speaking of Champions- PAINS World Champion Raden Blain is putting his title on the line against Ryan Wells, Tobias Alexander and Mike Muir. Speaking of Muir, Faith Leflur is with him in the back. Lets hear what he has to say.

Muir is sitting on a bench with a towel covering his head

Faith: Mike, can I get a word from you about the fatal four way match? Mike?

Muir pulls the towel down and throws it to the side and stands up

Faith: You ok Mike?

Muir: Yeah, I’m just, uh nevermind. Yeah about the match- I’m just going to do what I always do- kick ass. I don’t care if its that fraud Ryan Well, that backstabber Tobias Alexander or the monster Raden Blain- one of them will have their shoulders pinned to the mat by me. I’m walking out of Rome as the new PAIN! World Champion

Faith: Well you know I’m rooting for you. Care to comment on what went down earlier in the show- during the Fury tag team match?

Muir: Well about that, uh, shit I really don’t want to dwell on that. I’m focused on the match. I’ll deal with that later

Faith: Understandable. I hope you know I am here for you anytime you want to talk

Muir: I appreciate that. Well let me get out there Faith

Faith: Good luck Mike

Faith gives Muir a hug and he heads out to the ring

Mike Muir

Mike Muir comes out to a massive pop from the crowd. He takes his time getting to the ring as he is stopping by fans and signing stuff for them. He finally gets in the ring and soaks in the cheers

Harry: Poor guy, bet his head really isn’t in this tonight

Carter: Well that’s great. I want my man Raden winning

Ryan Wells

Ryan Wells also comes out to a massive pop from the crowd. A fan hands him an Italian flag and he proudly drapes it over his back. He also takes his time getting to the ring as he is chatting with some fans and signing stuff. He finally gets in the ring and climbs up in one corner and holds up the Italian fans to a really big pop. He then does the same in the next corner, then the next, then finally the last corner. The Roman crowd is eating it up. During all this, Muir is just looking on, quite unimpressed

Carter: Ha Ha! Wells is so much over that Muir. He’s sexier too

Harry: I don’t know- the fans seem to love them both

Tobias Alexander

Tobias rushes down to the ring to some pretty bad heat. He throws his robe out of the ring and motions to Wells and Muir that the belt will be around his waist

Carter: I’ll say one thing about this guy. He’s gotten into Muir’s head and that will be Muir’s downfall. Tobias is one brilliant man

Harry: I have to agree with you there Carter

Raden Blain- The Champ is Here

Raden Blain comes out onstage with his covenant. They huddle around Raden before finally heading backstage leaving Raden to walk down the ramp alone

Carter: I so want to have his baby. Raden! I Love You!

Raden continues down the ramp, ignoring Carter of course, and finally gets in the ring

Harry: I think this is going to be a slobberknocker

Carter: What? Did you just ask me to slobber on your knob? I’m cool with that

Carter starts to lower his head down to Harry’s lap

Harry: Whoa! I said slobberknocker- WWE’s JR used to say that all the time when there was a big fight

Carter: Ohhhh. Sorry

Ryan Wells vs Raden Blain vs Mike Muir vs Tobias Alexander
    Muir/Batista…Blaine/Kane…Tobias/JBL….Wells/Cena

*stop watching @6:18 *

Harry: Mule kicks by both Tobias and Blain, taking each other out. Now everybody is down

Carter: GET UP BLAIN!

Wells quickly crawls over to Tobias and covers him for the pin

One

Two

Muir, now on his feet, punts Wells in the head to break up the pin. Muir quickly rolls Wells over and covers him for the pin

One

Two

Tobias and Blain, now on their feet, both grab a leg each of Muir and pull him off Wells breaking up his pin attempt. Tobias quickly kicks Blain in the side of the knee which brings the big man down to one knee and holding his other knee that is in extreme pain. Tobias follows up with a few kicks to Blains chest

Harry: Smart move, taking the big guy down and….

Muir, now up and behind Tobias, hits Tobias with a few kidney shots, then takes Tobias out with a Scorpion Death Drop, then quickly covers Tobias for the pin

One

Two

Wells pulls Muir off Tobias, then performs a German Suplex on Muir, not letting go of him but bridging Muir for the pin

One

Two

Thre…

Kickout by Muir

Carter: Shit!

Wells and Muir quickly get to their feet and get right in each others faces and start trading punches until Raden Blain hits a hard shot to the back of Muirs head. He goes to hit Wells too but Tobias pulls Wells down and rolls him up for the pin

One

Two

Raden pulls Tobias off Wells and pulls him up, punches him in the gut, then choke slams him to the mat. Muir is now behind Blain and attempts a Scorpion Death Drop on him, but Blain responds with an elbow to Muir’s chest. Blain then turns around and grabs Muir by the neck, then choke slams him to the mat. Blain turns around but is met by a spear from Wells. Wells quickly gets on top of Blain and starts pummeling him with rights and left to the head. Tobias pulls Wells off Blain, only for Muir to sneak up behind Tobias and suplex him. Muir quickly gets up and again is face to face with Wells. They are about to come to blows when Blain walks up to them both, grabs them by the neck and chokeslams them both to the mat.

Carter: YES!!!!!

Blain lets out a big growl before being hit by a spear from Tobias, who promptly covers him for the pin

One

Two

Kickout by Blain

Tobias pulls Blain up and quickly DDTs him- covering him again for the pin

Harry: Smart move by Tobias, weakening Blain. We may have a new champion

One

Two

Thre…

Kickout by Blain

Tobias, a bit frustrated now, gets to his feet and turns around, only to be hit by a double dropkick by Wells and Muir. Blain sits up UnderTaker style and is also hit by a low double dropkick.

Harry: They’re actually working together

Wells and Muir get in each others faces yet again and start shoving each other before Muir hits him with a surprise right to the jaw, following up with a stiff left blow to Wells midsection

Harry: Ok, I was wrong

Carter: Everybody is in it for themelves

Unknown by both Wells and Muir, Tobias has climbed to the top turnbuckle and dives on Wells and Muir, taking them both down. Tobias picks Wells up and bodyslams him hard onto Muir. Tobias then shoves Wells out the ring and quickly covers Muir for the pin

One

Two

While all this was going on, Blain has pulled himself up using the ropes and rushes at Tobias, kicking him in the side, breaking the pin attempt. Blain picks up Tobias and tosses him into the corner, following up with a Stinger splash on Tobias who collapses in the corner. Blain turns around only to find Muir going for the Superkick. Blain catches Muir’s leg and in an incredible showing of strength, lifts Muir up and tosses him over the top rope onto the arena floor. Muir is out cold

Carter: YES! I think he just killed Muir! YES! YES! YES!

Blain turns around and grabs Tobias by the leg and drags him into the middle of the ring. Before going for the pin, Blain checks his right, then his left. As he looks behind him he sees a flying clothesline from Wells coming his way, there is nothing Blain can do. The clothesline takes Blain out. Wells quickly goes for the pin

One

Two

Thre…

Kickout by Blain

Blog Entries
    Wells, sensing he is going to win with another hard hit, pulls Blain up and Irish whips him into the ropes and hits Blain with another hard clothesline, but it only pushes Blain back a little, but it does daze him a bit. Determined, Wells bounces off the ropes and is about to go for another hard clothesline but is instead met with a Big Boot from Raden that seems to make Wells go flying 10 feet in the air before finally falling to the mat. Tobias has now recovered and is on the top turnbuckle and dives at Blain, who catches him in mid flight and tosses him over the ropes onto the arena floor too.

Harry: Holy Shit. Blain has taken out 3 men, 3 tough men

Carter: I’m not surprised. Raden Blain is the perfect man

Blain pulls Wells in the middle of the ring, then covers him for the pin. Muir, bloodied and hurting, has made it to the side of the ring and starts to slide into the ring

One

Two

Three

Winner- and still PAIN! World Champion- Raden Blain

The ref raises Blain’s arm in victory and goes to get the PAIN World belt, but Mike Muir has it. Muir walks up to Blain who has a confused look on his face. Muir hands Blain the belt then extends his hand to Blain, who shakes it. Before leaving the ring, Muir tells Blain the title will soon be his

Harry: Well that was a show of good sportsmanship by Muir and Raden

Carter: Only thing that matters in my man won. MY MAN WON!!!!!

Muir walks up the ramp to the back to a pretty good pop. EMT members help Tobias up and help him to the back to a mixture of cheers and boos. And more of the EMT crew help Wells out of the ring, but he walks to the back on his own to just as big of a pop as Muir got

Raden Blain motions for a mic

Raden Blain: Did you see that! DID YOU SEE THAT! Three of PAIN’s top competitors dismantled by the ANTICHRIST! Is that the best you have? IS IT? Is that all the PAIN! roster has to offer? WELL IS IT?

I, am the most dominating force in all of wrestling. Past, present or future, there never has been, there isn’t and there never will be a monster as dominating as me. I am the greatest and most unstoppable beast in the World, and I challenge anybody to prove me wrong!

There is nobody in the back that can stop me! Not one! This belt right here proves that. *Lifts up PAIN! World Heavyweight Championship* I am the biggest, I am the brutalist, and I AM THE BEST! Nobody can beat me! NOBODY! I challenge anybody, ANYBODY! Anybody who thinks they can stop me to come down to this ring, with this title on the line, and try to defeat me.

But your attempt will be in vain. Because you cannot defeat me. I AM UNSTOPPABLE!

Harry: And after that display, you’d be hard pressed to argue

Carter: What a MAN!

Horus Black

Carter: Wait, why’s the GM out here?

Horus Black walks out onto the ramp with his signature black suit with white shirt and dark sunglasses on, as well as a mic in hand.

Horus: I’m glad to hear you say that Raden, because here’s the thing. I just signed a new talent, and he’s a lot like you. He’s big like you and just like you he also claims to be a monster. He also claims to be unstoppable, much like you.

This made me think. It took me back to the age old question of what happens when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object? Well, here I was given a means to a solution. Both of you claim to be unstoppable. Both of you claim to be immovable. Then Raden, you gave that fine speech offering up an open challenge to anybody on the roster for your World Heavyweight Championship. Well I just couldn’t resist.

So up next, the unstoppable force will meet the immovable object when you Raden Blain defend your World Heavyweight Championship against… this man!
    *He motions behind him up at the entranceway*

Harry: Well who is it then?

Carter: I don’t know but frankly I find this all very unfair. Raden just defended his championship, and if-

Carter is stopped speechless as from behind Horus Black comes a man nobody has seen for months. A giant man, similar in stature to Raden but if possible even more intimidating. His very presence brings up the thoughts of death. He is the last World Champion of the now defunct organisation E-WF.

It is Thanatos

Harry: Oh. My. God!

Carter: That’s… That’s Thanatos!

Harry: Thanatos here in EWA! What’s he doing here. He was the last world champion of that train wreck E-WF, and he dominant.

Carter: Nobody’s seen him for MONTHS, but now he’s here in Rome, and he’s going to be facing Raden Blain for the World Heavyweight Champions

Harry: This is going to be a real life Clash of the Titans!

Thanatos walks dauntingly down to the ring, then steps up onto the ring apron. There he pauses, as the two monsters stare each other down, each waiting for the other to make the first move. For these two giants, it’s probably the first time ever they don’t have a size advantage. They’re almost exactly the height and weight

Carter: This is going to be BIG!

Thanatos then steps over the top rope and the arena explodes! Raden charges in, going for a huge clothesline, but Thanatos ducks underneath and catches him in a reverse headlock. He then reaches across with his free arm, and positions it on the lower back of Blain. Then, in a show of incredible strength he lifts up the monster Raden Blain so he’s almost vertical… and drops him down with a sick THUD in a sort of lifting reverse DDT/belly to belly piledriver manoeuvre, kind of like a reverse brainbuster!

Carter: DEATH DROP!

One!

Two!

Three!

Harry: New Champion!

Carter: I don’t believe it! One move! One. Move! That’s all it took to finish him. Finish Blain, who up to this point had been utterly dominant here in EWA

Harry: How? Just how? We though Blain was a dominant champion. I mean, he was undefeated. And then… This... monster comes and destroys him with a single move. A single move. We though Blain was dominant, what the hell is this guy going to be?

Thanatos grasps the belt from the ref, and then just walks off and leaves the ring over the top rope. He then marches up the ramp, showing no emotion for this epic win. When he reaches the top he pauses to look at Horus Black who is giving him a slow round of applause. Thanatos just nods, then walks on straight past him and to the back. Horus then lifts up his mic

Horus: You know Blain; I really thought you’d have put up a little more fight than that. I’m disappointed. Oh, and did I neglect to mention, PAIN! only needs one dominant monster… so you’re fired

Carter: WHAT?!?

Harry: He just fired Blain? He just fired him, on the spot, just like that. I can’t believe this, he’s firing him now so he doesn’t have a chance for revenge. Blain wasn’t fresh for this match, and if he was he would have probably been a lot more of a matchup for Thanatos. It seems Horus isn’t going to take that risk

Carter: B… Bl… Blain
    *starts crying*

Harry: Let’s hand it back over to the Fury guys now for our epic main event, Michael the Archangel vs. Alex Kidd II *starts comforting Carter*

Blog Entries
    Herb: Thanks Harry. Wow, would you believe that, with one move Raden Blain goes from being champion of the world to fired! And how about Thanatos making his debut in EWA too!

Rich: Meh… Don’t watch PAIN!

Herb: You don’t watch PAIN? How the hell did you get hired?

Rich: I’m a good heel. It just comes naturally. What can I say, it’s a talent

Herb: You’re a good heel in the same way as Michael Cole

Rich: Why thank you. He’s my idol

Herb:
    *sigh* Anyway, enough about us, let’s move onto tonight’s huge main event!

Rich: It’s a rematch from the Bloodbath main event, again competing over the fury Heavyweight Championship

Herb: The challenger got screwed that night, and now he’s out for revenge

Rich: Well he’s not going to get it. Alex Kidd vs. Michael the Archangel II is going to have exactly the same way as Alex Kidd vs. Michael the Archangel I

Herb: I wouldn’t be so sure

The Challenger – Michael the Archangel

Herb: I mean just look at him. He’s been on a mission ever since he was cheated out of the championship at Bloodrush. He’s one third of the Holy Trinity, the youngest of the three, and tonight he very well could become the first of all of them to become a World Heavyweight Champion

The Champion – Alex Kidd

Rich: Not if this man has anything to say about it. He’s been champion since the very beginning. He’s beaten men such as Ryan Wells, Rob Rage, Shining Light and many others. Michael may want this a lot, but I think Alex’s skill is going to shine through in this match. He’s champion for a reason, and he’s not going to give up that title without a colossal fight

*Kidd’s theme song blasts through the Colloseum in Rome, Italy, Kidd finally comes out wearing what seems to be a robe of some sort in black and red*

*As he raises his hands slowly in the air he gets boos the higher he gets, and finally the pyro hits*

Herb: Wow the fans are really pissed off, these people hate Kidd

Rich: I don’t get it, Kidd sells his merchandise very well. He’s got his IT factor shirt on sale right now and it’s one of the top selling currently

Herb: Well yes but that’s behind Rage’s shirts and Archangel’s shirt

Rich: Yes but they are both losers, this kid, no pun intended is one of the greatest that ever lived and you need to realize that

Herb: I’m just hoping we can get this guy out of the arena as soon as possible

*Kidd looks around the arena as Kidd sucks chants surround the arena, he points at all of them and yells something before pointing to the back of his shirt which says IT factor*

*As the more Kidd walks the more the crowd boos, Kidd stops again and then nods his head rapidly*

Herb: I think Kidd is absorbing the hate rather than ignoring it

Rich: As long as he wins I’m okay with everything he does, this guy is successful cheater or not you have to admit.

*Kidd gets in the ring and takes off his robe revealing his red trunks with the white lettering IT factor written on the back of his trunks.*

Rich: Somebody give the kid a mic please.

*Kidd grabs a microphone given by EWA staff*

Kidd: I know what every one of you is thinking right now.

*crowd boos*

Kidd: You’re thinking, and he even copies Bobby Roode’s robe. This is not to copy him in fact I was kind enough to pay tribute to you losers by wearing this robe. This is a sign of respect to the pope. The man is almost as great as me. Tonight I do it again, tonight is a night of celebration. Tonight I once again retain my world championship, and it isn’t going to be that hard. In fact it’s going to be very easy, I could care less of Michael. If I were to lay down in this ring without doing a single thing, Michael would still not beat me. He would get out of the ring looking for a weapon, trip over the steps and get counted out.

*boos erupt once again*

Kidd: He’s that dumb. I haven’t seen him arrive yet either. Maybe he’s either scared or he was just too lazy to do anything today just like any other day. The guy is the last to arrive. I may not be the first to get here like many people here do, but at least I get here on time and not 2 hours in to the show. This guy is a waste of time and quite frankly, I don’t know what the hell the board of directors was thinking giving this guy a world title shot, or even a shot at the greatest wrestler that ever lived.

*Michael chants start to be heard*

Kidd: Chant all you want, for all we know he might still be sleeping or praying to god almighty that he can beat the IT factor of professional wrestling today Alex Kidd. Right now he is praying and telling god that if he can beat me he will change and that he will do better in the ring for the fans and every piece of crap he tells you morons every night just like any other little kid would do. Wait isn’t wrestling a sin? Anyways This world title is mine and it will stay mine. I have already surpassed big names in the wrestling industry. Let me name some of them to you. Triple H, Kurt Angle, , Undertaker, Jericho, HBK, Stone Cold and even Ric Flair.

*crowd boos*

Kidd: Michael, today I am going to give you the beating of your life. You’re never come back to EWA, or step a foot in any of my rings. Tonight I’m going to send you back to where you belong. The only place you’re good in. That is the jobfest that is JBW

*Kidd drops the mic and raises his arms*

Herb: This one’s going to be EPIC! Let’s get the action underway

*watch up to 16:21*

Herb: He kicked out!

Rich: I don’t believe it! He just kicked out of the champ’s devastating brainbuster!

Herb: What does either of these men have to do to put the other one down? They’re thrown everything, absolutely everything at each other, and yet neither of them can hold each other down for a three count

Rich: It’s what this World Championship means to these two men Herb

Alex Kidd is just staring at the ref in disbelief, in denial that Michael just kicked out. It’s only when Michael begins to ever so slightly stir that he gets his wits back together. He pulls Michael up, and puts him in the piledriver position before throwing his arms out to the side in his signature taunt

Rich: Although they haven’t QUITE thrown everything

Herb: He’s going for his belly-to-back inverted mat slam finisher!

Rich: Or for those of you who are lesser wrestling nerds than Herb, the Styles Clash

Kidd reaches down to pull Michael into the vertical position needed for the Styles Clash, but Michael drops down to his knees and quickly crawls through the legs of the champion, then grabs on a quick waist lock.

Herb: He avoided disaster there

Michael then pushes them both into the ropes, then goes for a rollup by doing a backwards roll but Kidd manages to hold onto the ropes and when Michael completes the backwards roll up to his knees, Kidd blasts him with a superkick to the face

Rich: Not for long though!

One!

Two!

Thr-

Herb: Kickout at two and a half!

Rich: So close right there! Kidd nearly retained his belt with that powerful superkick

Kidd pounds at the mat again, annoyed that he didn’t get the win. He then gets up, and pulls Michael up with him. Kidd runs off the ropes but Michael ducks, going for a back body drop, but he telegraphs it and Kidd boots him in the face. Kidd then turns around and runs towards the same ropes again. This time he goes to handspring off, but Michael follows him through and hits him with a dropkick to the face while he’s upside down! He then quickly drags him up and hits a spinning neckbreaker then goes for the pin!

One!

Two!

Thr-

Rich: Another near fall!

Herb: How quickly the tides turned there

Blog Entries
    Michael gets up slowly, still feeling it from the abuse Kidd has put him through. He stands up next to Kidd’s prone body, facing away, and points to the crowd which gets him a loud cheer

Rich: Look at this, wasting time playing to the crowd in a big match like this. They’re not going to win the match for you

Michael then backflips over going for a beautiful standing moonsault but Alex gets his boots up and into the ribs of Michael in mid-air, causing him to stagger off, clutching at them.

Rich: And there you go, it cost him

Alex Kidd then smoothly kips up to his feet, and as Michael turns around goes for another superkick but Michael ducks and drops down to the mat, and sweeps the standing leg of Kidd, dropping him to the floor. He then quickly jumps up and again goes for the standing moonsault, this time hitting it

One!

Two!

Rich: Kickout! Michael just isn’t the same calibre of athlete as Kidd

Herb: That’s bull and you know it. These guys are almost perfectly matched up

Michael doesn’t waste any time continuing the offence. He pulls him up then hits a textbook vertical suplex, and holds on, then rolls through with his legs and hits a second

Herb: In a tribute to the late great Eddie Guerrero, Michael is going for the three amigos. Can he pull off the third

Michael again uses his legs to roll through and pulls Alex up yet again. He pulls him up for yet another vertical suplex, but in mid-air Alex counters with some knees to the top of the head of Michael, causing him to drop him. Alex lands on his feet, then springs up and hits a jumping knee right into the face of the Archangel, sending Michael flying backwards. He looks out as he falls backwards but bounces off the middle rope and it propels him up to his feet and in a sudden burst of energy spins around and clocks Kidd right in the chin with a roaring elbow, dropping the champion where he stands

Herb: He’s out! COVER!

But Michael doesn’t cover him. He grabs on a full nelson on the floored champion, then pulls him up to his feet…

Herb: Dragon Suplex!

Rich: And he’s bridging for the pin

One!

Two!

Thre-

Herb: New Champion!

At absolutely the last millisecond, with then refs hand less than a centre meter from the mat, Alex Kidd manages to save his championship by shifting his weight slightly, upsetting the bridge of Michael and allowing him to slip up his shoulder at the VERY last second

Rich: He kicked out! HE KICKED OUT!

Herb: No! No way! That was three

The ref disagrees with Herb though. He’s calling it as a two count. Two and ninety nine hundredths, but a two count none the less.

Rich: This match is still going!

Michael is just staring at the ref in disbelief; he was almost certain he had him there. It’s a good ten seconds before Michael even moves, but Kidd is still folded up and unmoving. Michael shouts out to the fans the name of his finisher “Saviour’s Way!” and the fans explode in anticipation. He pulls the wrecked body of Kidd to his feet, and drags him over to the ropes. Michael then steps through the ropes and pushes Kidd softly away, and he goes staggering into the middle of the ring. When he turns around Michael jumps up and springboards off the top rope towards him, going for the Saviour’s Way (Springboard STO) but Alex Kidd leaps up and meets him in mid-air with a picture perfect dropkick

Herb: Where did that come from, seconds ago he was out of it

Rich: Cover!

One!

Two!

Th- Michael slides a shoulder up

Alex quickly goes to capitalise on him currently being on top. He gets up and drags Michael up with him and puts him in the piledriver position. He can’t resist throwing the arms out quickly before going for the clash though, but this is his downfall as Michael uses this time to stand up straight, back dropping Kidd over on his back. However, Kidd manages to grab onto Michael in mid-air and reverse it into a sunset flip pinning predicament!

One!

Two!

Thre-

Herb: No! Now it’s Michael’s turn to kick out at the last second

Both men, incredibly after the abuse they’ve taken, are back up to their feet very quickly. Alex Kidd is the first to strike, going for another of his vicious superkicks, but Michael ducks and Kidd’s boot catches the ref square in the chops, knocking him down and out of the ring.

Rich: Ref down!

This causes Alex Kidd to pause for a split second, and it costs him, as Michael clobbers him with a kick discus clothesline, knocking him down. Michael the runs the ropes and hits the seated Champion with a brutal shining wizard!

Herb: He’s out!

Rich: But there’s no ref to make the cover!

Michael notices this, and decides to stay on the offence as to not give Alex an opportunity to take the advantage. He climbs up onto the top rope, and points up to the ceiling

Herb: Another homage to Eddie Guerrero. This Frog Splash could be it!

Rich: Not if the ref doesn’t get up to count the pin

Herb: OH NO! NOT AGAIN! NOT IN THIS MATCH!

What Herb has noticed is that Gerald Croft and his giant manservant Brutus Smith are sprinting down to the ring. Just as Michael is about to dive off, Brutus Smith, in one stride, pounces from the floor onto the apron and pushes at the back of Michael. The title contender flies forward, through the air and lands horribly with one leg either side of the top rope, before then falling sideways back into the ring, clutching at his crotch in agony

Herb: NO! This is not right! Not another interference in a title match, not in a match of this importance. They’re doing it again, they did it to Rage at Untamed Khaos, and now they’re doing it to Michael now! Somebodies got to stop them!

Rich: Go ahead, be my guest

Alex Kidd is now struggling up to his feet. He sees Michael kneeling in the centre of the ring clutching at his breadbaskets, and a cocky smile emerges on his face. He rushes over to him, and punts him right in the face, then sticks his head between his legs in the piledriver position, throws his arms out and lets out a yell of “CHAMPION FOREVER!” before lifting him up and dropping him down with his signature manoeuvre the Clash!

Herb: This is ridiculous! They’ve done this for the television title, then the tag titles and now the world championship. They’re running amok!

Alex Kidd isn’t finisher there though. He hops up onto the top rope, and begins taunting the fans, before turning back around to face the prone Michael and hitting an amazing 650 King Senton right onto his chest! Gerald rolls the groggy ref into the ring and he begins a slow count

Herb: Come on Michael

One!

Herb: Kick-

Two!

Herb: Out!

Three!

Herb: Nooooo

Rich: Winner of the match, and still Fury World Heavyweight Champion, the true it factor of professional wrestling, the one and only ALEX KIDD!

Herb: That was as much Alex Kidd retaining there as it was me. Michael had that match won. The title was his for the taking!

Rich: Should have taken it then shouldn’t he

Herb: The referee was unconscious you jackass!

Blog Entries
    Alex Kidd grabs the belt from the ring attendant and hugs it like it’s his long lost child, as the crowd boo in disapproval in how the ending on the main event came about. They’re not happy, that’s for sure. While Alex Kidd is celebrating, Brutus Smith climbs up onto the apron and holds open the ring ropes for his master. Gerald Croft steps through the ring ropes, and Alex Kidd spins around to face him in a defensive stance.

Herb: Wait… Did Kidd know anything about what happened with Croft?

Rich: You’re getting your hopes up, you’ve already said this once with Eclipse, and look how that panned out.

Herb: But this is different. Look back at Untamed Khaos. Almost the exact same thing happened, and both parties denied any collusion. Why should this change anything

Sadly, Herbie’s hopes are dashed as a smile spreads across Alex’s face and the two men hug while laughing at the joke they just played on the world. Croft then releases the hug and transitions it into lifting the arm of Kidd that is holding the title belt high into the air, pointing across at his new client and joining in the celebrations

Herb: *pounds head against the table* Damn! Damn! Damn!

Rich: I warned you not to get your hopes up

The Panzer Division

Rich: And look who’s come to join the party. The new Fury Tag Team Champions Karl and Oli, The Panzer Division accompanied by their oh so fine sister and Hellcats Champion Barbie Panzer

Herb
    : *sigh* More titles Croft’s Limited have stolen tonight

The three of them make their way into the ring, each brandishing their own championship. They enter the ring and join in the celebrations with Croft and Kidd. Barbie’s brought along a bottle of champagne and they blow the top off after shaking it up, sending it flying everywhere!

Artemis Eclipse

Next out is the new television champion Artemis Eclipse. He, somewhat begrudgingly, makes his way down to ringside to join his newfound allies. He hops over the top rope, surveys the festivities and shakes his head. He then goes over to the corner on his own and hops up onto the top turnbuckle and uses it as a seat

Herb: A little dissention there? Or am I just clutching at strings

Rich: This is Artemis Eclipse we’re talking about here. That’s about as involved as he gets with anything

Herb: I suppose you’re right
    *goes back to sulking*

Rich: And there you have it folks, 100% of Fury’s championship belts, as well as the Hellcats Championship, all encapsulated by the juggernaut that now is Croft’s Limited. What a man!

Hanz Gruber

Hanz Gruber marches walks out down to the ring to meet his comrades. Unlike them, he’s all business as he slides in and gets right up in the face of Alex Kidd

Herb: Yes! Come on! Be jealous! Ruin this little party. You’re the only one without a championship AND Alex Kidd has taken your number one spot in Croft’s Limited! Get mad, get angry, get pi-

Then they smile at each other and give each other a huge hug

Herb: DAMMIT!

Rich: You’ve really got to stop letting them play you. It’s bad for your blood pressure

With now all eight members of Croft’s Limited in the ring, they continue to party, passing the champagne around. The crowd are absolutely booing their heads off, hating the way the event is ending with eight of the most hated individuals in EWA taking the ring hostage. Slowly in the corner, Michael the Archangel begins to stir. The only member of Croft’s Limited to notice this is Brutus Magnus who quickly alerts his master.

Herb: Oh God, I don’t like the look of this

Rich: I do, I enjoy a good beatdown!

Gerald gets the attention of the rest, and they all surround Michael in the corner, who is unaware of all of this. Gerald begins laughing at his feebleness, then gives a nod and Brutus rushes in hitting a huge knee to the seated Archangel.

Herb: Oh God, I can’t watch

Rich: Pussy

With Michael now out of it again, Brutus hoists him up to his feet then pushes him forwards into a Guten Nacht (Double Big Boot) Chick Kick (Superkick) combination from the three Panzers. If he wasn’t knocked out before that, he is now.

Brutus then pulls Michael’s limp body up again, and drags him over to the corner where Artemis is sitting.

Herb: Is it over yet?

Rich: Nope

Artemis sighs, then leaps off the top rope and hits a nasty Dragonrana to perfection landing directly on Michael’s neck

Rich: Ouch

Herb: Urgh. Just the sound makes me cringe

Brutus Smith again pulls up Michael, no doubt for another finisher, but before that can happen…

Blog Entries
    It’s RAGE!

Herb: Yes! Finally somebody to end this torture

Rich: Yeah right. It’s one on eight

Rob Rage sprints down to the ring, and enters a house of fire. Brutus throws Michael’s carcase to the side and swings at him with a clothesline, but Rage ducks under then hits a superkick, knocking him down and out of the ring. The Panzer Division then charge in at him but get knocked down by a double clothesline from the fan favourite Brit, and the house are going wild! Rob then goes straight for Hanz, hitting him with three repeated rights, but then Kidd drops down and grabs a hold of both of the ankles of Rage. Rage struggles to get free for a second, but then gets hit by a double superkick from boyfriend and girlfriend Barbie and Hanz, knocking him down. A second later the whole of Croft’s Limited, minus Brutus Smith who is still out of it on the outside, are on him like a pack of hyenas.

Rich: Told ya’

Herb: *sigh* At least somebody is still fighting the good fight

Rich: And a fat lot of good it did him

Herb: It’s the point that counts

Malcolm Cage!

Herb: Yes! Now the numbers are evening up!

Malcolm Cage sprints down to the ring and slides in, looking to clear house. He hammers away first at Karl Panzer, hitting a running forearm, then Alex Kidd hitting a discus clothesline. Oli Panzer then goes for the Guten Nacht (Big Boot) but Malcolm ducks slightly and catches the leg, then pulls him in close

Herb: Incarceration Exploder Suplex!

Just before he can hit the move however, Artemis dives off from his top rope perch and hits a missile dropkick to the top of Malcolm’s head, knocking him off of Oli and down to the floor. Seconds after this, it is Malcolm’s turn to receive a pack style beating

Rich: These good guys aren’t very smart are they?

Jack Phenix!

Herb: The ex-television champion out for revenge!

Rich: You’d have thought they’d have realised this isn’t going to work by now

Jack Phenix sprints down to the ring, looking to aid his friends. Artemis is the one to peel off from the beatdown of Archangel, Cage and Rage to deal with him. He goes to stomp on him on his way into the ring, but Jack feints, then grabs the legs of Eclipse and pulls him out of the ring and they begin brawling on the outside

The Turnes!

Herb: More reinforcements!

Rich: It’s still what? Six on two when they get in the ring

Herb: Not if Rage, Michael and Cage get up

Rich: But they’re not going to. Not in time to make a difference anyway

The Turnes enter the ring and it is their opponents from earlier tonight who go to combat them, The Panzer Division. Both Rob and Luke slide into the ring and each duck a clothesline from Oli and Karl respectively. Then then continue their run, rebound off the ropes and catch their larger sparing partners with running forearms in unison! Neither man goes down but both are groggy. The two Turne brothers then run off the ropes again, but Rob is tripped by Brutus Smith who has made his way up on the outside. As he quickly tries to get back up he is met by a Guten Nacht big boot from Oli, dropping him right there. Brutus Smith then grabs his legs and drags him to the outside, and begins to beat him down. Luke Turne, who didn’t get tripped by Brutus, runs at Karl and hits a clothesline, making him go down. He then gets on top of him in a mount and begins pounding away. Sadly, this doesn’t last very long though, as Oli, who is now without a sparring partner, comes up behind him and drags him off of his brother. Then, with Oli holding Luke’s hands behind his back, Barbie comes up and KOs him with a Chick Kick (Superkick)

Rich: Well that went well

Herb: Well at least Jack’s still fighting

Alex Kidd also notices that Jack Phenix is the last one fighting, and decides to do something about it. With Phenix and Eclipse trading punches on the outside, Kidd springboards up and hits a springboard crossbody on the two of them

Rich: And the Rebellion is quelled

Herb: Just when it looked like they were getting somewhere

Rich: If they were smart, and all came out here at the same time they may have had a chance… But they weren’t, and look at the consequence

Croft’s Limited is now stomping on all of their downed opponents, standing on their throats and kicking at their heads. After a good few minutes of this brutality, throughout which the crowd has been constantly booing loudly, they all look at each other and decide their work is done for the night. They all gather themselves together and relocate back into the ring. Brutus Smith lifts his master up onto his shoulders and all eight of them celebrate their takeover tonight with the Hellcats Championship, the TV Championship, the Tag Team Championships and the World Heavyweight Championship. They taunt the crowd, and end the show supreme, standing tall with their adversaries at their feet.

Herb: And that brings us to the end of another fantastic EWA PPV. It’s just a pity things had to end this way

Rich: Remember to tune into Fury to see more of this awesome hostile takeover by the glorious Croft’s Limited

Herb: Hopefully the good guys will have recovered and regrouped by then, and no doubt they’ll be out for revenge

Harry: Don’t forget about PAIN! They’ll be the reaction to the debut of the new World Heavyweight Thanatos and his destruction of Blain

Carter: Plus the new Television Champion Harry Richards’ first speech as a champion and his reaction to the actions of Hot and much, much more

Howard: And Carnage should be great too. We’ve got our first ever World Heavyweight Champion in Mike Hawk, and no doubt he’ll want to address the world

Bobby: Plus the continuation of the new rivalry between Mixed Emotions and Black Blooded & Darius

Howard: Also the continued title pursuits of Jacob Cass

Herb: This has been EWA Clash at the Colosseum. Goodnight

Bumping it up.

Big thanks to Pau for stepping in a helping us finish the Carnage matches for the Clash

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young