Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    **Boos fill the arena**

Ashley: Thank you both for your time, and I wish you both the best of luck! That’s it from backstage. Now back to Fury with Rich and Herb!
    Rich: Thank you Ash, I mean let’s just think about what we just endured from those two interviews. Both have the same determination and the same goals, as well as the same aspect, but the fan reaction splits the line. The fans love Jack Phoenix and they cannot wait to be behind him tonight during that Battle Royal. As for Killa, well it seems he doesn’t care but as always we wish both men the best of luck!

Herb: We sure do Rich! Don’t forget folks that’s our MAIN EVENT tonight! The Battle Royal for the EWA Global Championship! And our Co-Main Event? Ha, we got two of the best in the business. Hanz Gruber is taking on Michael The ArchAngel! I think we are now being joined backstage with some words from Rob Rage.

Rich: Here we go! And I think we are getting a response from earlier tonight our EWA Champion Alex Kidd made his presence felt and called out this man Rob Rage, but let’s hear what this man has to say.

**A camera is in the back, by the locker room as Rob Rage comes out, wearing the Best of British top . He walks straight past the cameraman, who follows him**
    ROB RAGE PROMO
    Camera Man: Rob! *Rob looks back then continues walking* Rob! Rob!

RR: What the hell do you want!
    R: What the hell do you want!

CM: Well we just wanted…

RR: Shut the fuck up!

CM: But, you

RR: *Interrupting again* I thought I told you to keep your mouth shut? Or do you want me to close it for you? *There is a pause while the camera man shakes his head* Didn’t think so. Now leave me be, I’ve got more important things to do than talk to knobs like you.

Laughter is heard from one of the locker room doors. The camera turns to show it as the aristocratic manager, Gerald Croft, closely flanked by his huge Butler.

GC: My my, what a temper you have.

RR: You got something to say? Cos if not I’d advise you to stay out of my business if you don’t want to be shitting teeth for the next couple of weeks.

GC: Calm down man, I know why you’re in such a mood. That Kidd boy has been running his mouth saying he’s the face of this company. Well I say fiddlesticks to that. He may have won the title, but there’s no way he could have beaten you in a one on one match. I’ve got an eye for talent, and from what I’ve seen of you, you’re teeming with the stuff. In my opinion, that match was basically a two on one match, and I would wager a considerable amount that you would win a one on one rematch for the title.

I love that slogan on your top by the way, “Best of British”, jolly good stuff. You know, the best always do come from Britain, like myself of course. So, erm, I was pondering the thought of us two Brits making a sort of alliance. You know you look after me, and I offer you my managerial services, as well as a certain protection from my Butler here. You know, us Brits have to look after each other, because nobody else will. You know, I could see a title shot going your way if you joined with me.

RR: Are you suggesting I couldn’t earn a title shot on my own?

Rob starts towards Croft, but his giant Butler quickly puts himself between the two

GC: Don’t worry Smith, I’ve got this. No Robert, I wasn’t insinuating that at all. Quite the opposite in fact, I know you can earn a title shot if just given the opportunity, but look, already tonight you have been overlooked. After a fantastic showing in the tournament, you have been left out of the number 1 contender match in favour of this Michael Archangel and Hanz, a bloody German! That’s where I come in. I have a significant network of individuals throughout the world, and more importantly, in this company. I can get you the opportunities, and I know you can cash in on them. So what do you say?

Rob pauses for a few seconds, thinking it over

RR: I don’t need any help climbing my way to the top of this company. I’ve done it in other places and god dammit I’ll do it here. So take you’re managerial services, and shove them where the sun doesn’t shine and turn around, and go straight back through that door, before I stick my boot so far up your arse that you’ll be flossing with my shoelaces!

GC: Okay, okay, no need to get aggressive. I’ll go, but if you change your mind, you know where you’ll find me.

He along with his Butler retreat back into their locker room

Rob turns back to the cameraman.

R: I’m sorry man; I shouldn’t have been so harsh to you before. It’s just, after Alex Kidd winning the belt he has been saying he’s the face of EWA. You see, me and him have a history, and I know how bad a champion this guy is for a company. I don’t want to see this young and blossoming company ruined by this guy, it’s got so much potential. I give my support to Michael in the number one contender match tonight; this is the kind of guy who can give a new belt like the EWA World title some credibility. Yes I’m pissed I’m not in it, but hey, what can you do. I’m going to go out there, and win my match without any help, and hopefully start working my way into the title picture. Kidd, I’m coming for you, and you do know that!

With that Rob walks away from the camera, and it goes to a commercial break.
    --COMMERCIAL—
    Rich: Hello fans and we are back LIVE in beautiful San Diego for EWA Fury, before the commercial break we witnessed Rob Rage’s harsh words for Alex Kidd, and what he feels he deserves.

Herb: But the question is Rich does he deserve it? Don’t get me wrong here Rob Rage is a great indivisual and one of the best wrestlers in EWA today but then again so is Alex Kidd, and as of right now Alex Kidd is the man that is holding the EWA Championship and not Rob Rage, no disrespect towards Rob Rage it’s just facts are facts, and Alex Kidd the current EWA Champion is a fact.

Rich: You know what else is a fact? The EWA Battle Royal for the Global Championship TONIGHT! That’s our main event!

Herb: Haha nice Segway, but our co-main event, Michael The Archangel taking on Hanz Gruber.

Rich: But for right now we have another tag team match!

Herb: That’s right II Cativo taking on the Panzer Division and that’s coming your way NEXT!

**II Cativo’s entrance song HITS** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bO5BAujCbk

Rich: Here comes II Cativo!

Herb: Great tag team. They really know how to work together and their skills are phenomenal.

Rich: You bet!

**Panzer Divison RUNS TO THE RING**

Rich: And here comes Panzer Division! (Laughs)

Herb: No music necessary!
    EWA Creative Writer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JBrm...ature=youtu.be (II Cativo vs Panzer Divison)

Rich: Great match! II Cativo comes up with the victory

Herb: Didn’t I tell you Rich? Didn’t I? II Cativo is probably the best tag team in the EWA. No one can beat them!

Rich: Haha Hebie relax let’s not start something.

**Ryan Wells’ theme HITS! ** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuzDghzyVjk

Rich: Here comes Ryan!

**Boos fill the arena**

Ryan: Hello everyone! How are all of you tonight? I hope great, because that is how I am with all of you around! But I have to talk about something serious for a second, I'm sorry. Last week, I lost out on winning the World Title by a slithering slimeball who goes by the name Alex Kidd.

* Crowd Boos*

Ryan: I had the pin on Rob Rage, who I deeply respect. But Kidd out of nowhere cheapshots me and steals the pin from me and claimed the title. I did not appreciate that at all, but shit happens. Now, I will win the title back one day and be the people's champion, for all of you. I promise that. But seeing as creative won't put me in a title shot for some reason, I have another idea.

Ryan: Any wrestler backstage who thinks they can beat me, I issue an open challenge for next week, to wrestle. Anyone who has the guts to face Ryan "The Freak" Wells, with the great fans of EWA in his corner, come to this ring next week and get ready to be destroyed!

* Drops mic while crowd cheers *

Rich: Powerful words by Ryan “TheFreak” Wells!

Herb: We’ll be right back after this commercial break!

--COMMERCIAL---
    **Hanz Gruber’s theme song HITS!** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7dyu50SCxc

Hanz: I Hanz Gruuuuuber. Archangel, you be destroyed tonight, I win and get title in future. You think ya can beat mwah at wrestling? Hahaha, think again iddddddiot, I Hanz Gruber, I never lose in da ring. Ya see tonight, when me make you pancake, mwhahahahah. Title mine, soon. But tonight, Archangel die!

Rich: Words by Hanz Gruber means only ONE THING! We are inching closer and closer to our Main Event tonight! The Battle Royal for the Global Championship! And our co-main event Michael The Archangel taking on Hanz Gruber!

Herb: And That’s coming NEXT!

**Michael The ArchAngel’s theme song HITS!** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orxTO...layer_embedded

**Hanz Gruber’s theme song HITS!** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7dyu50SCxc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGYdz...ature=youtu.be (Michael The Archangel vs Hanz Gruber)

Rich: Amazing win for Michael! Great win he is continuing to prove week by week here in the EWA that he is a force to be reckoned with!

Herb: You bet Rich! And Alex Kidd I know for a fact watched this match and is just wondering is it a matter of time before his tile will be taken away

Rich: Possibly at Bloodbath we don’t know!

Herb: But finally we are now on to our MAIN EVENT! The Battle Royal for the EWA Global Championship and that’s coming your way NEXT!

--COMMERCIAL—
    BATTLE ROYAL FOR THE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-jKp...ature=youtu.be (PART 1)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0R3z...ature=youtu.be (PART 2)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOHyn...eature=related (PART 3)

Rich: Oh My God! Jack Phoenix is our EWA Global Champion! Jack Phoenix snuck up and eliminated Killa.

Herb: What a Battle Royal, Jack has shown determination throughout the whole match and he got the win, and more importantly the title

Rich: Questions will arise as to what happens in the near future of Jack Phoenix. We are now in the AGE of Phoenix.

Herb: You’re damn right! And as I said from the beginning of our show whoever walks out tonight with the EWA Global Championship will become a star, and I think that star is emerging in Jack Phoenix!

Rich: On behalf of the EWA, I’m Rich, he’s Herb and this was EWA Fury, Goodnight San Diego! We’ll see you next week in Miami,FL!

---END OF SHOW---
    EWA Creative Writer

Blog Entries
    Filler 1...
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Filller 2...

Blog Entries
    Third Filler... I it really worth even doing this?

Blog Entries
    Have a guess... Yep, you got it, Filler 4

Blog Entries
    Remember to watch Bloodbath, Wed Dec 7th

Blog Entries
    Filler Number 6

Blog Entries
    Nearlt there, only one more left now

Blog Entries
    Here we go. I am still waiting on stuff from Broc (Not his fault, he sent it to Wars but the Wars couldn't post it), but I'm going to post it anyway, up until the bit where I need something from Broc