Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Point of Convergence

Episode 1

Theme Song:
    Right Here, Right Now - FatBoy Silm

Hello everyone! Welcome to the first episode of Point of Convergence!

This is a brand new show hosted weekly by yours truly, The younger brother of the Fury GM CJ, Donatello Jackson! Or Donnie for short.

So! Now that you now know who I am, I should probably tell you what this show is all about!

Well. I actually don't know, I forgot to tell my boss who'se yelling at me through the earpiece in my ear that I wasn't listening to him when he was tell me what I was going to be doi—What? Read...The what? The Autocue?
    Oh! Good idea!

This show brings you closer to the EWA wrestlers and will help you see upcoming debut talent and reactions from well-established wrestlers about what they feel about certain topics.

Oh so basically it's an interview show! Aww yeah! You can tell who has all the brains in the family.
    Last edited by VanHooliganX; 01-26-2012 at 03:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    So without further ado, Please welcome the 1 and only: Shining Light!

I suppose that as much as it pains me to be in someone else's company, I'm happy to be here. At least the conversation will be all about me for once.

Awesome! Well, everyone knows you're the current JBW champion. So first things first. What is it like being at the top of the mountain in 1 of the biggest feds?

Being the Showdown Heavyweight Champion gives me a sense of power amongst the rest of the Roster. Obviously to be a Champion you have to be better than the rest and I know that I have proved that. God gave me the title as a reward for all the hard work I have done for him over the years, and I know that with him by my side... this title will not be leaving me for a long time.

What was going through your mind when you achieved your goal of becoming JBW champ?

It wasn't a goal that I set out to achieve. It was a reward from God for all the hard work I had done for him. I was about to set into battle with "The Devil" Kayden James, and the Lord knew that, by giving me the title, I would be more willing to sacrifice myself in order to save the World.

Sacrifice yourself? That sounds a bit exaggerated...

It is not. This "Holy War" is going to bring the end of this World and myself. I am willing to put myself on the line, as long as the Lord's plans come to fruition. For as it says in the book of Matthew, "For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it."

You're a very religious and spiritual man, no doubt about that. But if God was to choose 5 random numbers and a bonus ball between 1-50... Which numbers would he pick this week?

*Shining laughs* I believe that he would choose the numbers that you do not have.

Damn, I really need a spare million or 2...Anyway, now that you're a World Champion, what does the future have in store for Mr. Light?

I intend on leading the elite followers of God to the New World. I have been given a mission from God to save his people and I intend on using my status as the Showdown Heavyweight Champion to spread the Lord's message.

Have you ever thought about creating your own cult of followers? For people who believe in the same words you do?

I do not need my own cult of followers. Whether or not they decided to pick up a Cross and follow the Lord is no concern of mine. They will all be punished on the Judgement Day and they will be sorry that they refused to accept God into their lives. I already have my Assasians Creed and Loki and Aeriel are more faithful to me than any other person could be.
    Last edited by VanHooliganX; 01-26-2012 at 03:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    I was just wondering...In a non-pervy way mind you, but I don't suppose you have Barbie Panzer's phone number do you?

I don't have a phone. I don't see the point in modern day technology. They were all created by The Devil and allowing yourself to have one of those items is selling your soul to him in my eyes.

Damn! *Don frowns* Foiled again!

I have to ask this 1 to ya. It was our most wanted to ask question on our Facebook wall to you. What made you come to EWA's neck of the woods?

I was originally approached by that freak of a GM Christopher Jackson,and I knew that he was someone who I did not want to do business with. It took a personal phone call from the Owner of EWA, MrMcGiven, to convince me to attend the New Year's Eve Supershow. I wasn't impressed by what it had to offer and I was considering leaving early before even meeting Mr McGiven. However, when I was watching the Show from my Locker Room, I watched Alex Kidd utter the words "I am the best in the World". That isn't true, I am the best in the World. And that is why I headed straight out to thering to confront him.

What did you think of the match you had with him? Do you know the mystery man who cost you the match?

I will admit that I did underestimate Alex Kidd at the beginning. However, the one tactic I always use is that during the progress of the match, I always manage to discover my strengths and weaknesses. Alex Kidd got more aggressive each time I kicked out of a pin attempt and I managed to counter his aggression with my own speed and strength.

As for the mystery man, I have no idea who he is and nor do I want to. As far as I am concerned, he saved EWA from total destruction. If I had become World Champion then it would have been the end for EWA.

What do you mean "The end for EWA"?

That I am not going to comment on.

Ok then... Tell us more about your past for anyone who doesn't 100% know you. Also you have to tell me where you buy that badass get-up, I've always wanted to be Ezio.

I was born in Corpus Christi Texas, and my Mother and Father were two very religious people. I attend Mass every day and I always looked forward to the Priest's sermons. One week however, my Priest told us all that we should help people who aren't even Christians. I was enraged at his comments so much, that I headed up onto the Alter and continuously struck him until he passed out. My Parent's disowned me and I became homeless. All I had was the Bible that my Grandmother had gave to me, and I managed to convince someone to insert a piece of steel after each Book in it, so that if I ever needed to defend myself... I would be able to use it. I began to preach on the streets, where many people mocked me and called me a "God Whacko". Then one day, I was approached by a Wrestling Company promoter who asked me to attend a trial. I reluctantly agreed and I haven't looked back since...

As for my Attire, I believe that you may purchase one from the Vatican giftshop... *Shining smirks* Seriously though, my Attire was given tome by the Lord. I walked out of my House one day and there was a package right in front of me. I opened it and inside it was my attire.

Do you have a message for the man or woman who cost you your championship match?

I will be back one day. And I will want revenge.
    Last edited by VanHooliganX; 01-26-2012 at 03:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    I should ask this for people who don't know. What's your finishing move?

Eternal Salvation. It is basically a "Flip Bottom or a Standing Moonsault Side Slam"

So you're a part-timer on EWA currently, making odd appearances here and there. But could you ever see yourself being a full-time roster member in the future?

It would depend if this pathetic excuse of a Company ever stepped up it's game. JBW is where legends are made, and as far as I am concerned, EWA is merely a child's playground.

Do you see potential in EWA to become quite a big EFed?

It has talent. But good looks and being able to cut a good promo canonly get you so far... What matters is how well you perform in the ring, because at the end of the day, that is what wins you Championships... and that is what makes you a Legend.

Who're your favourite 5 wrestlers currently?

I have none. Every wrestler is my enemy and I will always need to up my game. I am the best in the World and nobody is ever going to take that spot from me.

I've just been informed that #ShiningLight is trending worldwide on Twitter! Oh and #BarbiesPhoneNumber is the number 1 trend in Germany...Err...Where was I?
    Ah! Lemme ask you this. What is your 1 regret in life so far?

Apart from agreeing to be part of this interview... I would say that it is frightening Jessie J away when she attended a Showdown Live Event. I know that God created us to be together but she is completely unaware of it.

How long do you see yourself wrestling for?

Until the end of my Crusade against "The Devil" Kayden James. After that, my mission on Earth is complete and I am free to spend aneternity with my Lord and Savior.

You come across as a very weird person...

And you come across as a very annoying person. But unfortunately, we can't all get what we wish for...

*Don is trying to hold back the tears* Y'know...Words hurt! *he sniffs and trys towrap this interview up*
    My...my final question to you is this bombshell: Who will win the SuperBowl? New York Giants or New England Patriots?!

As I have mentioned before, my issues against modern day technology prevent me from having any knowledge about who is still in the Superbowl.

Hmm...Patriots fan I'm guessing then. Well Thank you for being the 1st person on this new show. It was an honour to have you on the show.

I suppose I should be courteous and thank you too.

*Shining walks off and the camera focus' to Donnie*

Blog Entries
    Well their we have it folks! This has been the first episode of Point of Convergence! I hope you all enjoyed the show and didn't laugh at me for sharing my name with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

Next week, we will have the current EWA Fury World Championship Alex Kidd and a mystery surprise guest!

*Don waves goodbye for a few seconds*

We off the air?

Good...I've been dying to take a crap for ag--Wait what!? 4 seconds left?!

*Don face turns red and frozen completely like a deer looking at on coming traffic*Err...Gotta go! *runs bolts off the camera and luckily for him the show ends.*

Great Show Van and Shining

Now I'm stealing fillers

eyehatecena I'll leave the rest to you

Well, except this one

Lol..... I got this filler....na na na na

Great show Vans, of course I knew it would be.

Stay tuned for PAIN! in the next few days- live from Newcastle, England. Mike Muir will be taking on Gaileo in one semi-finals match, and Ryku O'Ryan will be taking on Raden Blain in the other semi-finals match. That plus more action

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young