Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Broc is in the back mic in hand

Broc: So you have already given me an easy walk in the park, but I think I want to give you a challenge Van, you see the opponent you will have to face tonight will be a big improvement from the opponent you gave me, but Van, this opponent will be easy compared to me, so if you can't beat him, there's no chance you'll beat me when we face off, well actually..... there's no chance regardless, so do whatever the fuck you want with him, either way I'll be kicking your ass, so good luck with him, because he's nothing compared to me, so don't get used to this walk in the park, and hopefully he doesn't hurt you too bad, I wouldn't want you to have any excuses when I destroy limb by limb, so best of luck

Rich: So who is it?

Van Hooligan is already in the ring waiting to find out who he will be facing

Guess who’s back?

Herb: Holy shit, Ryan Wells, I thought he was still in hospital; you know he will want retribution for what Vans did to him

Van bails from the ring as Ryan rushes into it

Herb: Seems somebody is a little scared don’t you think

Rich: Nah, he’s just formulating a strategy, look, he’s getting back into the ring now

*Up to 6:19*

Herb: What the hell, Van just blatantly hit the ref. The only reason he’s not DQ’d is that he might just have KO’d him

Ryan Wells looked stunned for a couple of seconds, but then composed himself and charges VHX

Van Hooligan sees the oncoming Wells, and delivers a kick to the oncoming former NFL player, right in the balls

Rich: Ooo, nasty. Great strategy though

Ryan drops down to his knees in pain, clutching at his groin. Van just laughs the slides out of the ring and retrieves his signature cricket bat from underneath it

Herb: Oh come on, this is ridiculous; somebody should do something about it

Van slides back into the ring, and then holds the bat behind his head in preparation to nail Wells with it

Suddenly Broc is on the apron, and pulls the cricket bat from his hands then hops down and walks off the ramp

Herb: And it looks like somebody has

VHX: What the hell Broc? You didn’t see me getting involved in your match did you?

Broc just motions for him to turn around

He does

Rich: Fuck no! Damn, this night is just going from bad to worse
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Herb: Big win by Ryan Wells there, but you have to give the assist to Broc. Well, it’s been a great night for wrestling here but that right there was the last match of the night. All that remains is the countdown to the New Year

Look who it is, Mr. Kidd

Herb: Or not…

The World Champion Alex Kidd makes his way down the ramp to a chorus of boos. In response to this, he flips the bird but that just makes the boos louder. He gets in the ring and demands a mic from Lillian

Kidd: Right, straight to the point. I have been dominant since day one here in EWA, day fucking one. I'm the world champion of this company and will be for a long, long time. Everybody should be talking about me. They should be amazed by my achievements. They should be praising me. *screaming into the mic like a madman* They should be WORSHIPPING ME!!!! But no, you stupid fans ignore my achievements, ignore my accolades, ignore my pure excellence and you talk about some person who is yet to debut. Some person who has had numerous vignettes promoting their arrival. Somebody who is trying to steal MY SPOTLIGHT! Well I won't have that, not one bit. I am the star of this company, I am the face, I am the God! So come out here, I'm calling you out *spitting the word out in disgust* PROPHET! Come out here and let me enlighten you to the truth, the fact that the best wrestler in the world is Alex Kidd. Come on out here right now!

In response to Kidd’s words, every light in the arena goes out and an eerie silence prevails over Madison Square Gardens

Then a single candle is seen on the entrance lamp. Then another, then another and slowly but surely the whole entrance ramp as well as the stage becomes covered with these mysterious candles that have appeared out of nowhere

Silence then again takes over the arena…

Until

*Shining Light walks out to the ring with a hooded shroud over his head covering his eyes but not his mouth. (Think the Assassin’s Creed look), to a massive pop. He paces on the stage, stops in the middle and smirks at Alex Kidd*

SL: Did I hear you right Alexander? Did you actually just say that you are the best wrestler in the World? That is a lie. It's a downright lie and you know it! You are looking at the World's best wrestler right now. Need I remind you that I come from JBW, a place where Legends are made. I am the Showdown Heavyweight Champion, meaning that I am the best wrestler on that roster. You, Alex Kidd, are nothing but a pathetic little man who thinks he is better than everyone else, just because he holds a worthless piece of metal.

*The crowd cheers and starts to chant "You are worthless". Shining looks at the audience with disgust*

Shut up! You people make me sick. How you laugh at other people sacrificing their safety just to entertain you. I am aware that some of you hold illegal betting circuits regarding who will win matches. God frowns upon that and it is a sin. Rest assured, you will all be dealt with when Judgement Day arrives. I am not even willing to offer you the chance to repent your sins and ask for forgiveness... I do not consider any of you worthy enough for that honor to be bestowed upon you. The Lord will not listen to you on that day, for as it is written in the book of Revelations "And when they have finished their testimony, the beast from the bottomless pit will make war on them and conquer them and kill them".

Again silence prevails over the arena until a small chuckle emanates from Alex Kidd getting ever louder until he is laughing manically in the centre of the ring. After composing himself he begins to speak

Kidd: Are you quite finished? I’ll give it to you, your “bible bashing rant” did amuse me but did I really hear you say you are the best wrestler in the world? Really? Of course not, because I am the best wrestler in the world, not you. You preach to your God and ask for help in your matches while I myself am a God. That is why you are a World Champion of an A brand, and you are a World Champion of a mere C brand. You couldn’t beat me on your best day Shining, with or without the aid of your “God”!

It seems another player is entering the fray

Horus Black makes his way out onto the ramp

Herb: Wow, that’s the GM’s music? It doesn’t sound very … GMy

Horus: Is that a challenge Kidd? Is it? Because I’m never one to let a challenge go untested, and since Christopher Jackson has… been a part of an unfortunate chain of events that has led to him being removed from the arena, it seems I am in a position of total and utter power around. So, putting two and two together, Shining Light can’t beat you on his best day? Well, let’s put that to the test, you will face Shining Light… now, and you put that title of yours on the line

Kidd: Wha- What! You, you can’t do that! You’re not the Fury GM

Horus: True, but he’s not here is he. So who is going going to stop me

And with that, Horus exits, leaving Alex Kidd in the ring with a disbelieving expression on his face and Shining on the stage with a smile on his face

Rich: Wow, what a blockbuster main event Horus Black just made. A title match on free TV, doesn’t seem too good a business decision

Herb: Who cares, this match is going to be amazing. Not only is it a champion vs. champion match, it’s a World Champion vs. World Champion match with a World Championship on the line. What a way to end 2011

*Shining Light begins to walk down towards the ring. As he walks passed each set of candles, their light goes out until he makes it to the ring and says a prayer in the corner. When he has finished his prayer, he grabs a microphone*

Shining: EWA... Prepare for a New Year like no other. For when I win your pathetic excuse of a World Title, I will be gone from here like a thief in the night. I have no interest in staying in this company, unless Horus Black was to become sole GM. He seems like a nice person, and I can tell that he is one of the Lord's chosen ones. EWA... you have been warned. EWA... your time is almost over.

Rich: Holy Jose this match is going to be off the fucking charts

*ignore prematch*

*watch up to 12:22*

Herb: What a move! Could this be it?

Rich: New Champion!

Kickout!

Rich: No, last second kickout!

Herb: I’m being told that we’re getting close to midnight, so we’re going to start the countdown during the match

60, 59, 58

Shining Light gets to his feet and lifts up Kidd

57, 56, 55

Shining Light grabs Kidd across the chest (Rock bottom style)

Repeated elbows from Kidd to the back of Shining’s head force him to release the hold

53, 52

Kidd runs the ropes

Leapfrog from Shining

Kidd bounces off the other side of the ring

Duck from Shining

Kidd runs straight over him and bounces off the ropes yet again

46, 45, 43, 42, 41

Rich: Holy shit what a move, I have no idea how he kicked out of that

Shining makes his way back to his feet

40, 39, 38, 37, 36

He goes to drop an elbow but Kidd rolls out of the way

As Shining gets back up, kip up from Kidd

34, 34, 33

Superkick!

Pin!

Herb: Well this is confusing

Rich: Very

Kickout!

Both men crawl to opposite corners of the ring and use the ropes to help them to the feet

27, 26, 25, 24, 23, 22, 21, 20, 19

They charge towards each other

Double clothesline, both men are down

Both men again struggle to their feet

16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8

They stagger towards each other

7, 6, 5

Clothesline attempt by Kidd

Shining Light ducks

And catches him in the side slam hold again

ETERNAL SALVATION! (Backflip side slam)

Herb: Holy shit what a move, if Shining can get a cover he will become World Champion

Herb: Happy New Year

As the countdown clock reaches zero the lights in the arena again blackout. They slowly turn back on but when they return a man wearing a Christopher Daniels-esque robe is standing on the ramp

The man has caught Shining’s attention and he stands by the ring ropes staring down with this man

Heel rollup by Kidd!

3!

Rich: Kidd retains!

Herb: His feet were on the rope the cheating bastard!

The lights go out for the third time of the night, and when they return Alex Kidd, Shining Light and the mysterious man have completely disappeared and four words are shown on the Elitron

The Prophet has arrived
    Herb: I don’t know what the hell just happened there, but what I do know is that EWA are ending the year with more questions than answers. Our times up now, so Happy New Year Everybody

Rich: Apart from Jackson, he’s going to jail. LOL!

Blog Entries
    *The Police are bundling Christopher into the back of their Car, when Mr McGiven runs over to them*

MM: What the hell is going on here!?

CJ: Mr McGiven, thank God you’re here! I was playing Hide and Seek with Van when the Police came and accused me of holding him hostage. Then they found my book and accused me of being a Paedophile. Sir you’ve gotta help me here! Pay my bail or something!

MM: *Looks at the 2 Officers* How much is it?

Police 1: Well based on the crimes he’s committed, you’re looking at a $100,000 bail fee.

MM: $100,000!? You can forget that! See you on Monday Jackson.

*Mr McGiven walks off, leaving Christopher to be put in the Police Car. The Officers slam the door shut, get in the Car, and drive off. The sirens begin to wail as the EWA Logo shows to end the show*

Filler .

Filler

Filling Filling Filling Filled