Ryku O'Ryan
    Harry Richards
    Luc Ledesma
    Blaze Xedir
    El Enigmo
    El Diablo- Juan Torres
    Taco Torres
    Paco Torres

Equivalent to WWECW, the developmental brand, the one where if you're new, you're more likely to be headed to.

General Manager: Jim Bellamy
    Commentators: Howard Huggins and Bobby Watson
    Interviewer: Iva Hardy

Carnage Championship: Mike Hawk

Heels:
    Mike Hawk
    Carlos Alberto Ramon
    Shaz
    Smoggie
    Extraterrestrial
    Kurt Warrech
    Clyde Amirez
    Zack Amirez
    Freddrick Detor
    Amadeus Frewin

Faces:
    Jacob Cass
    Dingo Mac
    Ivanhoe Heskey
    Adrian Guerrero
    Devon Jones
    Pride
    Sorrow

EWA HARDCORE CHAMPION- Gyakusatu
    Kryptonite
    Gyakusatu
    #

EWA Hell Cats Champion: Barbie Panzer

Heels:
    Sasha Panzer
    Ette Tour
    Bertha Ray
    April Snow

Faces:
    Barbie Panzer
    Iva Hardy
    Ashley Ion
    Faith LeFleur

Point of Convergence

PM VanHooliganX for details of how to be in an episode

*If anyone sees an error in the roster list, please PM a creative member*
    This thread is only for the shows, please do not post in here, but feel free to post in the EWA - Official Discussion Thread
    Last edited by eyehatecena; 07-29-2012 at 09:45 PM. Reason: because I wanted to

Travel Updates-

Carnage Ep. 7 - Athens, Greece

Fury Ep. 11 - Helsinki, Finland

PAIN! Ep. 6 - Warsaw, Poland

Clash at the Collessium

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by eyehatecena; 05-26-2012 at 10:43 PM.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Episode one

GM Mike Richman: Hello to all. I would like to welcome everyone to Fury, Elite Wrestling Alliance’s first ever TV show. We have signed some of the best talent there is out there. We have some well known guys from other feds who hope to make their marks here, we also have some exciting new talent that have not been seen in the other big feds. We have also signed the best tag teams in this business. Tonight we will have a tournament to crown the winner for the Elite World
    Title. The tournament is simple, 12 members of the roster in total are taking part. One on one matches with the winners moving on to the semifinals, then the final- with the winner claiming the belt. Our announcers for Fury are Herbie Samson and Rich Goldsmith. Guys, let's start the show.

Rich: I’m, Rich and this is my partner Herbie. I am excited to be here. Can’t wait to get this started.

Herb: Its Herb, not Herbie. But yes, lets get this started. Our first man is coming to the ring right now:

Rich: Yes Herbie and boy is this guy is massive- its Barry Busmer. They call him the “Big Bang” he makes Batista look like a baby.

*He walks to the announcers table grabs a mic off of it.*

Busner: I don’t care what any of you think about me. I’m genetically superior. I’m a man mountain. I’m better than all the
    wannabes on this roster. I’m going home with the title tonight, and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
    *Crowd boos, he drops the mic on the ground. Enters the ring*

Herb: I actually believe that. Never seen him in action before, but damn this guy is big.

Rich: Ok now his opponent is on his way out: G-Scorp. What do you know about him Herbie?

Herb: Its Herb, not…never mind. I know he has made a name for himself in other feds. Lets see how he does here
    Last edited by eyehatecena; 11-13-2011 at 02:47 PM.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

*G- Scorp walks to the announcer table, picks the mic off the floor.*

G-Scorp: Management, you want to run a successful and highly rated show? You can’t do that without the G-Scorp stinging only the way G-Scorp can that’s absurd. You may as well just hand me the belt now so we can all go home.

*G-Scorp enters the ring. Throws the mic out hitting almost hitting a crowd member.
    *Crowd boos, yells out Scorp sucks, Scorp sucks….*

*Bell rings, match starts*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dJEqO1S5G4

Herb: That was one amazing match, those two guys brought their a-games. Too bad they both got counted out, I would have picked either one to be in the final tonight..

Rich: Yeah me too Herbie wait our GM is telling me something over the headset….Ok since there was no winner, both are eliminated from the
    tournament.

*Both G-Scorp and Big Bang go bezerk after hearing this until security finally and barely get them to the back. *

Herb: Ok lets move on to another 1st round match, this one pits Alex Kidd against Jack Johnson. What do you think of this matchup Rich?

Rich: Well Herbie, I have heard some pretty great stuff about Kidd and have been lucky enough to see him in action a few times. He reminds me
    of a shorter CM Punk, well a shorter mexican CM Punk minus the pepsi and the straightedge tatoos. Jack Johnson does have a very big win
    against one major superstar from the 90s the Ulimate Warrior- other than that, I do not know that much about him I do know most crowds
    love him though.

Herb: Well that has been Johnsons only win throughout his career, at least he has that going for him. He better step it up here in the EWA

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

*Jack Johnson makes his way out to the ring stopping to say hello to Herb and Rich, and the time keeper. He then goes around ringside to say hello to some of the fans. He then enters the ring, says hello to the ref.*

*some fans cheer for him, a few laugh at him*

Rich: Wow, never really saw that before. Here comes Kidd.

*Kidd enters the ring, the bell rings. Jackson offers his hand to him. Kidd shakes it but does not let go of his hand. Kidd knees him in the gut. Then hits some stiff kicks to Jacksons legs. Johnson goes down.*

Herb: Johnson didn’t even have a chance, hopefully he learns from this.

Rich: I really like this Kidd looks like he is all business. Jackson looks like he is more interested in being everyones friend. He needs to man up.

Herb: Well lets move onto the next 1st match- this one pits Hanz Gruber against Carlos Alberto Ramon.

Rich: Carlos represented Portugal in the olmypics and then trained in Mexico. EWA is very lucky to have him. I expect big things from this guy.

Herb: Me too, seen his work before. Most people hate the guys atitude, but they have to respect his in ring work.
    http://youtube/02s5WSNpsSY
    *Carlos comes to the ring, looks at the crowd with disgust. Looks at Herb in disgust, grabs a mic from the table, states that the GM should just give him the belt right now, He then drops the mic in front of Herb, crowd boos, then gets in the ring.

Herb: ahhh, umm...

Rich: Don’t tell me you just shit yourself.

Herb: Um I am ok. Ummm Here comes Hanz Gurber, he umm is from umm, I expect a good even match between ummm...
    Last edited by eyehatecena; 11-13-2011 at 09:43 PM.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Rich: Are you sure you are ok Herbie?

*Hanz marches to the ring, stopping by the announcer table.*

Hanz: Well look who is the the ring, Scott Hall, oh wait he got into the ring all by himself and does not have an IV hanging from his arm.
    Can’t be Hall, must be that carlos guy I've been hearing about.

*some of the crowd laughs, some boo Hanz., Hanz drops the mic in front of Herb. Jumps into the ring.*

Herb: Ummm, I uh...

Rich: Relax Herbie, let's get this match started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VumM0cm7nw

Herb: I think I am ok now. Seeing them beat the crap out of each other actually relaxed me. Hanz goes on to the second round.

Rich: Glad you’re ok now Herbie, didn’t really want to have to do therest of the show by myself

Herb: Yeah, that would not be that fun.

Rich: Joey Styles did it solo for years in ECW

Herb: You’re no Joey Styles though. Ok lets move on to the next match pitting Douglas Blake against Michael “The Archangel”.

Rich: Yeah, I do not know much about Blake, just heard this guy is very violent in the ring. He is not someone you really want to pick a
    fight with.

Herb: I don’t ever plan on getting in his way. Michael “The Archangel” is someone I think will be the biggest star here one day. Look at his
    brothers careers, and look what The Archangel has done in his short career. He is a former ROH TV champ, not too shabby. I think he will
    make his brothers proud.

Rich: Ok, here come Douglas Blake making his way to the ring and he does not look too happy. This guy is big....

*Blake enters the ring and stares at the announcers table.

Herb: I really wish he would look away- he uh kinda scares me.

Rich: Relax Herbie.. ok Here comes Michael “The Archangel. Can’t wait to see this match up.

*Archangel makes his way to the ring, crowd is chanting his name.

Herb: Looks like he already has a following.* he stops by the table and picks up the mic

Michael “The Archangel: Hello EWA I am Micahel the Archangel. I come from a great wrestling family and I am here to not only step out of their shadow but become better than my both my older brothers shadows. So here I am to be your very first EWA World Heavyweight Champion.
    *Archangel enters the ring
    *bell rings, match starts*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj-jMQiCEyc

*crowd cheers for The Archangel*

Rich: I thought Blake had him there for a second, great comeback by Michael. This guy has that “it” factor. Blake is also gonna go a long
    way here- he’s a monster. Would like to see a 3 way match with G-Scorp, and Big Bang, just to see if any of those guys make it out alive.

Herb: They would probally bring the house down, and I mean that literally. I don’t want to be in the arena if that ever happens.

Rich: Ok, on to our next match then. First we have Rob Rage. Herb, what have you heard about Rage?

*Rob Rage comes out, high fiving the fans, and finally enters the ring and hand shakes the ref's hand*

Herb: Well, he loves his home country of England, loves and respects the wrestling business, may not look like a wrestler, but he is very good, don't be fooled. But I'm told in the report, and it's underlined, he has severe anger problems and will brawl with anyone who gets in the way

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Rich: Geez, it must be serious then. But next we have Silva.

*Silva enters the ring, scouting out, looking through the crowd while they are booing*

Rich: Now from what I have hear, he had a bad childhood and is looking for his mother, thus the looking in the crowd, but seems determined and dangerous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha1WRaXej8c

Herb: What a match, back and forth the whole time but Rage gets the win and advances.

Rich: Yes, what a great match, hopefully this next one will be just as good.

Herb: I sure hope so, but first we have Ryku O'Ryan, a tough orphan from the Isle of Man, who was trained by HBK himself, wow!

Rich: That is something, wow, not a lot can boast that, he must be good!

*Ryan walks to the ring, wearing his native land's flag, to cheering*

Herb: Now we have Ryan "The Freak" Wells, now you may remember him from the NFL, and his devastating neck injury, but he recovered and he is now here in wrestling to win and win for the fans.

Rich: He is my pick to win this, look at him and his size! He is a monster, or a freak in this case.

*Wells walks to the ring high fiving every fan to cheering*
    Herb: Here we go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRJSpH5swUk

Rich: Wow, what a....a brawl I guess you could say! Even though Wells won, I don't think he has any energy left for the next round, great fight for the both of them, both have great futures here!

Herb: You took the words right out of my mouth Rich, what a match!
    *Commercial Break*

Herb: Ok, now that we have got through the first round let’s talk to some of those advancing in the tournament before their matches. Lets send it to the lovely Ashley Ion in the backstage area.

Ashley: Well thanks Herbie. I’m here with Michael the Archangel who will meet Hanz Gruber in the 1st semi final match. So Michael, what brought you here?

Michael: As I stated earlier I came here to win the Elite World Title Ashley, and to prove that I do not live in my older brothers shadows. I proved myself against Blake- I know I can take Hanz.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

*Michael marches to the ring

*Hanz Gruber walks up to be interviewed*

Ashley: So Hanz, you’re meeting Michael next. What are your thoughts?

Hanz: Well Ashley, I came here to EWA to prove myself to be one ofthe best. I have to wrestle Michael to advance to closer to the title, it will just be another warm up match. I’ve seen his brothers in action elsewhere, and while they are great, Michael has not shown me that much at all. Sure he had his little TV title run in ROH but has not shown his stuff all around the world like I have. Some of his best matches were when he teamed up with his brothers, and in those, they
    did the most work. In fact, I heard the only reason he was signed was just because of who he is related too. He really needs to……

*Two unknown people walk up behind Hanz, beat him with police batons.
    One takes out his brass knuckles and knocks him out before can even
    see who they were. They shove Ashley down and run off. Ashley gets up,
    checks on Hanz and calls out for help. EMTs bring him off.*

Rich: What the hell? Who were those guys? Somebody needs to check on Ashley…umm I volunteer, be right back.

Herb: I don’t know what’s going on but here comes our GM out for the second time tonight.

GM Mike Richman: Well seems like we have a problem here. I hate to do this, but Archangel since you now have no opponent tonight, I am gonna have to eliminate you from the tournament.
    *crowd boos*

GM: I’m really sorry, but you will have your shot soon. In fact, next week you and Hanz can have a match, with the winner getting a shot at the belt in the near future.

*Michael leaves the ring, crowd chanting his name while he has a look of disappointment*

GM: Rich, get the back to the announcing table, we got a show to run. Ashley, clean up, and take the rest of the night off...Ok, lets move on. Seeing that I already have The Archangel and Hanz booked for a match next week, and there are now only 3 guys left, we are gonna have a triple threat match for the title next! Rage, Wells and Kidd will fight for the title next!

Herb: Ok, you heard the GM, it will be a triple threat match for the title next, I can't wait!

Rich: Oh boy, I can't wait!

*Commercial Break*

*Comes back to show with Kidd, Rage and Wells in the ring, waiting to go*

*Ref rings bell, and match starts*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qvPGqPOPoQ

Rich: Oh my god!!! In an upset, Kidd wins the title, he wins the match! He stole the pin on Rage from Wells!

Herb: What a match! Kidd is our EWA World Champion!

Rich: What a great way to end our show, congrats to Kidd, but thank you for watching our first ever EWA show, hope to see you next week, thank you and have a great night!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Creative Team:
    COO, Fury Head Writer and Pain! Writer: Robareid
    Carnage Head Writer and Pain! Writer: Destruction
    Pain! Head Writer: eyehatecena
    Fury Writer: Shining Light

On Screen Owner: Mr. McGiven

House Shows
    Hardcore Takeover
    EHC/Ben Project that does have an official name

PPV's
    Bloodbath
    Untamed Khaos
    Clash at the Colosseum

Specials:
    New Years Eve Supershow
    How Jacko Became Wacko

Equivalent to WWE Raw, the longest running show, and the one with the more established wrestlers

General Manager:
    Christopher Jackson
    Commentators:
    Rich Goldsmith and Herbie Sampson
    Interviewer:
    Ashley Ion

EWA World Champion:
    Alex Kidd
    TV Champion:
    Jack Phenix
    Fury Tag Champions:
    Two of a Kind
    Roster:

Heels:
    Alex Kidd
    Hanz Gruber
    Van Hooligan X
    G-Scorp
    KiLLA
    Douglas Blake
    Artemis Eclipse
    Paul Conrad
    Kid Wonder
    Oli Panzer
    Karl Panzer
    Gerald Croft, Brutus Smith, Hanz Gruber- Croft Limited

Faces:
    Rob Rage
    Michael “The Archangel”
    Broc
    Jack Phenix
    Brandon Medeiros
    HOS
    Ali Kazam
    Luke Turne
    Rob Turne
    Uilose Pamich
    Roberto Pamich

Equivalent to Smackdown! The Second Longest Show, and the one which is the closest to being posted on time

General Manager: Horus Black
    Commentators: Carter Davis and Harry Esel
    Interviewer: Faith LeFleur

Pain World Champion: Raden Blain
    TV Champion:

Heels:
    Raden Blain
    Tobias Alexander
    Gaileo
    Johnny Hot
    Silva
    Holy Jose
    Doug Baker
    Tom Butcher
    Destruction
    Alpha Romao

Faces:
    Mike Muir
    Ryan “The Freak” Wells
    Ryku O'Ryan
    Harry Richards
    Luc Ledesma
    Blaze Xedir
    El Enigmo
    Daymen Bloodstone
    Taco Torres
    Paco Torres

Equivalent to WWECW, the developmental brand, the one where if you're new, you're more likely to be headed to.

General Manager: Jim Bellamy
    Commentators: Howard Huggins and Bobby Watson
    Interviewer: Iva Hardy

Carnage Championship: Vacant

Heels:
    Mike Hawk
    Carlos Alberto Ramon
    Daniel Truth
    Shaz
    Smoggie
    Extraterrestrial
    Kurt Warrech
    Clyde Amirez
    Zack Amirez
    Freddrick Detor
    Amadeus Frewin
    Eddie Devine
    Gyakusatu

Faces:
    Jacob Cass
    Dave Steele
    Dingo Mac
    Ivanhoe Heskey
    Adrian Guerrero
    Devon Jones
    Ryan Rhodes
    Pride
    Sorrow
    Cody McDerrell
    Kryptonite

Womens Divison

Heels:
    Sasha Panzer
    Ette Tour
    Bertha Ray
    April Snow

Faces:
    Barbie Panzer
    Iva Hardy
    Ashley Ion
    Faith LeFleur

Point of Convergence

PM VanHooliganX for details of how to be in an episode

*If anyone sees an error in the roster list, please PM a creative member*
    This thread is only for the shows, please do not post in here, but feel free to post in the EWA - Official Discussion Thread

updated on the front page

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    POC is next!