The Trinity

Goal Line Technology - Football

Your thoughts? Should we have Goal Line Technology or maybe a buzzer should go off when the ball crosses the line like in hockey?

Blog Entries
    I think we should. The only real arguement people having is it would slow the game down.

Would it balls. Rugby does fine and keeps its tempo but with pauses.
    People fake injuries when they dive and waste minutes at the end of a game. It would take the exact amount of time.

It would also stop the bullshit decisions like when Tevez's goal for Argentina was given against Mexico in the round of 16 last world cup.

FIFA need to get with modern times and use it. Improved every other sport and it would for football.

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    FIFA need to get with modern times and use it.
    Sums up my views on this in one! It's an absolute disgrace that all those errors occurred at the World Cup, something that is supposed to be "the greatest football tournament in the world"

It's not asking much and it doesn't cost much! The linesmen could have at least consulted a TV or something, takes less than 30 seconds to 1 minute at least.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Sums up my views on this in one! It's an absolute disgrace that all those errors occurred at the World Cup, something that is supposed to be "the greatest football tournament in the world"

It's not asking much and it doesn't cost much! The linesmen could have at least consulted a TV or something, takes less than 30 seconds to 1 minute at least.
    Exactly.

Ireland missing out of the world cup because of Henry deciding to play Volleyball.

Teams should get like 3 appeals to get a situation reviewed like they do in Tennis.

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Exactly.

Ireland missing out of the world cup because of Henry deciding to play Volleyball..
    That was dreadful! I've always said that France's poor performance in the tournament was kharma!

refs cant even look at the replay i mean what kind of bullshit is that