Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Now, EBoy... Don't you think that you should have PM'd one of the five mods that we have on this site.

    Surely you must realise that that is the best way to go about things these days.

    What are you, some kind of crusader defending your friends honour in the eye of the public?

    Stick to PMing one of us to find out what's happening with your friends.
    well i the question i asked i was checking a more general point i think! if didn't aim for this to become about Vegas and Krysys and in all honesty if i was banned and wasn't sure why i'd like to think somebody would try and get some clarity again i wish not to start anything
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  2. #12
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,729
    Yay! I am back!!!! This day started out good and when i tried to get on EWN it said i was banned, same with me twin brother Krysys. http://www.facebook.com/mrsasquacthakajoey is my facebook and http://www.facebook.com/KrisyS is krysys

  3. #13
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    Yay! I am back!!!! This day started out good and when i tried to get on EWN it said i was banned, same with me twin brother Krysys. http://www.facebook.com/mrsasquacthakajoey is my facebook and http://www.facebook.com/KrisyS is krysys
    Get new IP addresses!

    Lol.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  4. #14
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    well i the question i asked i was checking a more general point i think! if didn't aim for this to become about Vegas and Krysys and in all honesty if i was banned and wasn't sure why i'd like to think somebody would try and get some clarity again i wish not to start anything
    All I'm saying is, it's definitely better to keep these sort of questions for PM's, rather than putting it on a public message board.

    Especially these days.

    Theres a lot of dickheads on this site that are getting dealt with, and it's best that people stay clear of them or they could find themselves in the same (sinking) boat

    Not putting you in the dickhead category, or anything, just letting people know the best way to go about these things.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  5. #15
    The Trinity AreYaSerious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,688
    Blog Entries
    2
    Making it public like this can really get out of hand, and into fights with the mods.




  6. #16
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post

    Theres a lot of dickheads on this site that are getting dealt with, and it's best that people stay clear of them or they could find themselves in the same (sinking) boat

    Not putting you in the dickhead category, or anything, just letting people know the best way to go about these things.
    Are you hinting here?

  7. #17
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Are you hinting here?
    Are you serious here?
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  8. #18
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,378
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Are you serious here?
    U Mad??????

  9. #19
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    U Mad??????
    I hope not as I was merely joking and I know he knows how Rich Cranium's sense of humor or lack thereof works. H-U-M-O-R

  10. #20
    So......uhhhh.....whats going on?
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.