Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6

    Thumbs up Help Robstar See Dos Santos/Velasquez!!!

    Ok this is a one off. After the fight, can someone provide me with a reliable download of the fight? I will attempt to stay away from spoilers of someone can do this for me. Not a stream, but an actual download - and not a link to someone's UFC game fight!

    Keep me posted please



  2. #2
    I always download UFC shows from Piratebay, I'd happily link you up? Unless your one of these Anti-torrent geezers?
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  3. #3
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,460
    Blog Entries
    1
    Torrents make my world go round.

    ExtraTorrent is where I get my UFC/Strikeforce events from... Usually about two or three hours after they are aired.

    The biggest fight of the year, and it's not on ESPN. Wow, that's shit.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  4. #4
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    I'm having trouble with my bittorrent downloader lately. Any music i try to rip just fails on me. I was thinking more along the lines of a site like you tube (but not you tube as they get pulled quickly)

    Kash it's actually screening here...just not in my area. Can't wait to get back to Melbourne, if I was there it wouldn't be an issue



  5. #5
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    When is this fight again?

  6. #6
    saturday night



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #7
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,460
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm having trouble with my bittorrent downloader lately. Any music i try to rip just fails on me. I was thinking more along the lines of a site like you tube (but not you tube as they get pulled quickly)

    Kash it's actually screening here...just not in my area. Can't wait to get back to Melbourne, if I was there it wouldn't be an issue
    Lol - your not moving again are ya'?

    Anyway, maybe It'll be on TVCram. It's a great site that has a shit load of MMA and wrestling streams... You may have to sign up to them but it's perfectly safe.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  8. #8
    Mmalinker.com

    It's essentially an MMA version of YouTube. Just sign up. It may not be up until later on in the night or the day after though.
    Because everyone knows Olympic gold is perfect for repelling zombies...

  9. #9
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks everyone



  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Torrents make my world go round.

    ExtraTorrent is where I get my UFC/Strikeforce events from... Usually about two or three hours after they are aired.

    The biggest fight of the year, and it's not on ESPN. Wow, that's shit.
    Kashy, looky here - http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/blog/j...5875-23552724/

    Whilst the talk in the US has been as much about the television deal surrounding this event as it has been the fight itself, UK viewers, just like their American counterparts, will be able to see the fight live and for free.

    Many fans have been unsure of where they will be able to watch this gigantic heavyweight clash and the answer is Premier Sports, channel 433 on Sky, who will be showing the event live at 2am on Sunday morning. Currently, Premier Sports is unavailable to Virgin subscribers, but they can view the event on UFC.com.

    What may have bamboozled UK fans, scanning through their listings, is that Premier Sports is typically a pay-per-view channel, but this event will be free, so make sure you're in front of the TV for one of the biggest fights of the year.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.