Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the NOC section

Blog Entries
    It's visible to us mods. I'm sure it will be back soon. For now though, you'll all have to be content posting your wrong opinions elsewhere

that's convenient it so happens to be missing. This is hankamania83.... I was banned for no reason, and it wont let me get on my profile. I was told to get on the NOC section and post to get to the bottom of it on there. Now what should I do?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onemangang View Post
    that's convenient it so happens to be missing. This is hankamania83.... I was banned for no reason, and it wont let me get on my profile. I was told to get on the NOC section and post to get to the bottom of it on there. Now what should I do?
    The NOC section is there now so give it a go.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I've noticed that the NOC section only appears if you're logged in. When I'm not logged in, it's not there. When I am logged in, it's there. It's weird.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    should be there now. The important thing is that banned users can use it to complain... that's it. New site is up, the forum will get its skin soon. I'll see if I can keep this dark version and have another light version as well.

Frank

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    should be there now. The important thing is that banned users can use it to complain... that's it. New site is up, the forum will get its skin soon. I'll see if I can keep this dark version and have another light version as well.

Frank
    I do have a question that hopefully you'll be able to get to... will we be getting a more streamlined version of the boards? I mean, I know the dark version will stay but, will it have a new template of design to go along with the main page?

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I do have a question that hopefully you'll be able to get to... will we be getting a more streamlined version of the boards? I mean, I know the dark version will stay but, will it have a new template of design to go along with the main page?
    This is something I would like to know as well.
    Profile Retired

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    yes, the idea is to have the main page as the default design for the board. But for those who just can't absolutely stand the new design and the bright background, they can choose the gray background... that's about it. This will roll out this coming week.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    yes, the idea is to have the main page as the default design for the board. But for those who just can't absolutely stand the new design and the bright background, they can choose the gray background... that's about it. This will roll out this coming week.
    Excellent stuff man. I'm not opposed to the change at all. I've been frequenting this site for a LONG time and it's needed this for a while. *Cheers*

(And you still never really got back to me on the PM haha.)

Quote Originally Posted by onemangang View Post
    No you weren't russoswerve.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.