Blog Entries

Matt Morgan's Cousin

Michael Morgan Jr., the cousin of TNA star Matt Morgan, was shot and killed on Monday morning in New Jersey.

Michael Morgan, a 32-year old police detective, was killed outside a nightclub as he was walking a dancer to her car. Morgan and the dancer were held up at gunpoint. The attack, which happened just after 3 a.m., ended with Morgan suffering a fatal gunshot wound to the torso.

Matt Morgan acknowledged the death on his Twitter page on Tuesday.

“Mike Morgan was a highly decorated cop, who was in (the) anti-gang division and Monday was to start SVU. Still can’t believe he got killed. Too young with HUGE career in front of him still.”

“News said he’d gotten out of over 600 ‘guns drawn situations over his career in anti-gang without having to draw his own. That’s insanely impressive.”

According to New Jersey’s NJ.com, police are offering a $25,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest of the shooter.

As if this news isn’t bad enough, Matt Morgan also tweeted that his father is hospitalized because his brain cancer is “spreading rapidly.”

We wish our sincere condolences to the Morgan family during this very difficult time.
    New's source

Now this being said, will Matt Morgan be focused enough to wrestle? Will it effect his in ring work? I mean I would really expect him to take a few weeks off. He is going through a hard time, and I feel bad for Matt Morgan.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    New's source

Now this being said, will Matt Morgan be focused enough to wrestle? Will it effect his in ring work? I mean I would really expect him to take a few weeks off. He is going through a hard time, and I feel bad for Matt Morgan.
    This may come off as pretty cruel but shit happens, he needs the time to re-focus his mental state before wrestling again, but then again if I was a wrestler I'd be wrestling rather than the negatives in my life but that's just me
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Oh man thats rough... I can't imagine he wouldn't take time off with everything thats going on. I really wish him all the luck in the world
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    This may come off as pretty cruel but shit happens, he needs the time to re-focus his mental state before wrestling again, but then again if I was a wrestler I'd be wrestling rather than the negatives in my life but that's just me
    No I understand where you're coming from. If I wrestled I would wrestle to take my mind off of it, but I would see my father before he went. I would also attend the funeral services.