Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Well I can assure you I haven't killed anyone, and I can understand that you find my point of view disturbing so allow me to explain a little. I'm aggressive about this because I have two young daughters and four young cousins and when I hear a story like this I think about what the families of the victims are going through seeing these reports where it seems more people care about some glorified gym teacher then what happened to their kids and I can't find and pity for someone who'd hurt a child.
    but still that doesn't mean they deserve to dies, like Sully said they need help and killing them isn't going to help them with that, this can easily be cured for anyone and they shouldn't die for being accused, or found guilty of anything

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    but still that doesn't mean they deserve to dies, like Sully said they need help and killing them isn't going to help them with that, this can easily be cured for anyone and they shouldn't die for being accused, or found guilty of anything
    I think I've made myself look like enough of a lunatic, so lets agree to disagree. If they are found guilty in a court of law I hope they are given the full punishment that they can be given, no matter their age or accomplishments
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    I think I've made myself look like enough of a lunatic, so lets agree to disagree. If they are found guilty in a court of law I hope they are given the full punishment that they can be given, no matter their age or accomplishments
    I can agree with that, I just have a problem of thinking that anyone deserves to die for almost anything

I can understand Dameduse is saying.

If I had kids, and that was my child being molested, I'd be the one in jail for life after slaughtering him.

The victim is scarred for life, they deserve to be too.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I can understand Dameduse is saying.

If I had kids, and that was my child being molested, I'd be the one in jail for life after slaughtering him.

The victim is scarred for life, they deserve to be too.
    Aye me too.

You know he wouldn't get life in prison either thanks to judges being useless.

After seeing the mayhem cause by Joe Paterno's firing,The Glazer family will never ever dare fire Sir Alex Ferguson!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    You know he wouldn't get life in prison either thanks to judges being useless.
    Ah that sounds like a South African jail.They let people out for being overcrowded!

Did y'all know that the guy who caught Sandusky with the child in the shower was a 28 year old who, oh by the way, is now a coach at PENN STATE? Sounds fishy to me and might be evidence of a potential cover-up by the university.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Well I can assure you I haven't killed anyone, and I can understand that you find my point of view disturbing so allow me to explain a little. I'm aggressive about this because I have two young daughters and four young cousins and when I hear a story like this I think about what the families of the victims are going through seeing these reports where it seems more people care about some glorified gym teacher then what happened to their kids and I can't find and pity for someone who'd hurt a child.
    I can see why you feel that way, but let me show you my point of view. I have a father in jail for 18-40 years, because the opposing side of a custody case decided to play the "rape" card. So with my dad in jail for something he didn't do, it makes me think other people who are on death row and completely innocent, get screwed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    Ah that sounds like a South African jail.They let people out for being overcrowded!
    They do that in California too.