Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Exclamation Penn State Fires Joe Paterno

I'm honestly very ashamed of Penn State to not let Joe pa finish just one more year, but regardless this guy is one of the greatest College coaches of all time and it's a shame that this how he has to retire

He definitely should've been fired. And the Penn State students that are protesting are just making their university look worse. Joe Pa let the guy continue to use the facilities on campus as late as LAST WEEK. That's unforgivable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Is he the douche who touches kids?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Is he the douche who touches kids?
    No, that is Jerry Sandusky. But a grad student informed him that he had seen Sandusky in the showers with a young boy but apparently Joe Pa didn't report the incident to authorities which resulted in his firing which imo is justified. Those students tipping over news van should be thinking about those victims and not some 84 year old coach that should retire anyway.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    No, that is Jerry Sandusky. But a grad student informed him that he had seen Sandusky in the showers with a young boy but apparently Joe Pa didn't report the incident to authorities which resulted in his firing which imo is justified. Those students tipping over news van should be thinking about those victims and not some 84 year old coach that should retire anyway.
    Ah I see.
    I heard briefly about a coach getting fired and thought it was him.
    Thank you for clearing that up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    well I honestly don't blame the students for supporting Joe, that's called being a real fan of someone, you love them no matter what, and that's what I think about the PSU students supporting him, should he have been fired, probably, but the students had every right to support Joe through this

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    I'm honestly very ashamed of Penn State to not let Joe pa finish just one more year, but regardless this guy is one of the greatest College coaches of all time and it's a shame that this how he has to retire
    Why should he be allowed to retire? Look I'll be the first to say I know nothing about football and I care even less but I've been following this story and in my humble opinion him, sandusky, and everyone else who knew that this was happening should be dragged out in front of penn state and publicly put down like the animals they are
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Why should he be allowed to retire? Look I'll be the first to say I know nothing about football and I care even less but I've been following this story and in my humble opinion him, sandusky, and everyone else who knew that this was happening should be dragged out in front of penn state and publicly put down like the animals they are
    the reason I think he should be allowed to retire is because of all he has done for PSU, he should be able to go out with pride and dignity rather than being kicked to the curb as if he weren't one of the greatest coaches of all time, I think that PSU should have gotten with Paterno and basically told him "look you have to retire or we're gonna fire you" isn't that the least they can do when someone has given 61 years of their life to their university?

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    the reason I think he should be allowed to retire is because of all he has done for PSU, he should be able to go out with pride and dignity rather than being kicked to the curb as if he weren't one of the greatest coaches of all time, I think that PSU should have gotten with Paterno and basically told him "look you have to retire or we're gonna fire you" isn't that the least they can do when someone has given 61 years of their life to their university?
    If he'd been caught drinking on the job or embezzling money then yes, but he was covering up child molestation he's doesn't deserve anything I don't care if he won some trophies or cured cancer he should be in jail
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    If he'd been caught drinking on the job or embezzling money then yes, but he was covering up child molestation he's doesn't deserve anything I don't care if he won some trophies or cured cancer he should be in jail
    okay I can understand firing, but since when was being in jail even in the question? he hasn't even been charged with a crime so why should he be in jail? I mean ya what he did was wrong I'll tell you that but he doesn't deserve any jail time, plus the guy probably only has about 5-10 years left to even live so I think he does need to try to enjoy the remainder of his life without football for a change