Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    FIFA Puskas Award 2011

    So here are the goal of the year nominations:

    Benjamin De Ceulaer
    Giovani Dos Santos
    Julio Gomez
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic
    Lisandro Lopez
    Lionel Messi
    Neymar
    Heather O'Reilly
    Wayne Rooney
    Dejan Stankovic



    I thought the best two were Stankovic and Messi's goals, Ibrahimovic and Rooneys were good but I liked the other two more, oh and Neymars

    What about you?
     

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    I'm using my phone, so I can't see this yet! I'll get back to you, when I can be arsed to fire up my laptop!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'm using my phone, so I can't see this yet! I'll get back to you, when I can be arsed to fire up my laptop!
    Ah fair play I would try and find a better video if you can, the quality isn't great.

    Edit: Your new sig looks camera phone quality, did you take it? (stalker?)
     

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Ah fair play I would try and find a better video if you can, the quality isn't great.

    Edit: Your new sig looks camera phone quality, did you take it? (stalker?)
    Oh mate, I really wish I had taken it Unfortunately, it's just the style!

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,588
    Blog Entries
    7
    Maybe a little biased since i'm a big WhiteCaps fan but this:



    How the fuck he scored that i'll never know. Thats how you punish a defenders mistake

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Maybe a little biased since i'm a big WhiteCaps fan but this:



    How the fuck he scored that i'll never know. Thats how you punish a defenders mistake
    No words :0
     

  7. #7
    Isn't this one where we can vote on the FIFA website?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Giovani Dos Santos
    Imagine the headlines:Spurs Carling Cup player wins FIFA Award.

    poor guy,why on earth hasn't he left?This guy was so highly rated a few years ago.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.