Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    Is it me or is this award racist?
    Why? As a white South African,its accpeted that soccer is 'the balck man's game',rugby and cricket are 'the white man's game'.Unfortunate,but true.

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Yes it's you.
    thats harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Doesn't Eto'o play for some really random obscure Russian team now?
    Where the dude who owns the club is like some multi-gazillionaire playing his own fantasy football game!!
    Russia's Man City,but with local ownership

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'm thinking Yaya!!

I don't think you should give plaudits just based on winning a major tournament! By that argument, Xabi Alonso is a better player than Cryuff, due to having a World Cup winners' medal?!?!
    who?what major tournament? None of these players won major tournaments other than Keita and he hardly starred in the uCL

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    who?what major tournament? None of these players won major tournaments other than Keita and he hardly starred in the uCL
    If you read things properly, you will see this statement is in response to yours, where you state they have picked dubious winners in the past ie, Drogba winning in tbe same year that Eto'o won the UCL! My point was, that doesn't mean Eto'o should automatically win ahead of Drogba!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    If you read things properly, you will see this statement is in response to yours, where you state they have picked dubious winners in the past ie, Drogba winning in tbe same year that Eto'o won the UCL! My point was, that doesn't mean Eto'o should automatically win ahead of Drogba!
    When you score in a final,and score more goals domestically what else do you want?? That was a poor defense of Drogba but given the league he plays in,I'm not suprised.,the selection was highly criticized.Eto'o has starred in 3 Champions League wins,drogba swears at TV cameras for no reason

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    When you score in a final,and score more goals domestically what else do you want?? That was a poor defense of Drogba but given the league he plays in,I'm not suprised.,the selection was highly criticized.Eto'o has starred in 3 Champions League wins,drogba swears at TV cameras for no reason
    You are wrong on so many points, with this statement! First of all, how did you come up with that I was defending Drogba? Where in ANY of my posts, do I state that I believe Drogba was the right choice for the award? Secondly, when have I EVER stated that I believe the EPL is the best League? Thirdly, how does swearing at a camera, have anything to do with giving out awards! If players' behaviour was taken in to account, NO footballer would ever win player awards!!

Once again, just because I'm English, you've allowed this matter to grate on your xenophobic tendencies and you have jumped to countless, unfounded, accusations and ridiculous arguments!

We get it, you don't like the English!! So how about changing the record and stop making youself look idiotic by jumping to conclusions all the time, through your xenophobia?! You were mildly amusing at first, now you're a bore and a highly tasteless one at that!

3: drogba
    2: taarbat
    1:yaya toure

yes yes yes

I have no idea why some are on that list.

Boudebouz has had a much better season at Sochaux than Keita at Barca, Asamoah has been terrific at Udinese, and why isn't Alex Song there?

Over everyone, I'd give it Moussa Sow personally, banged them in for Lille. I hate awards that are given consistently to the same players, you should reward those who have had a great season, not those that are consistently good. Scholes never won an award like this, yet ask any midfielder who his toughest opponent was, they will tell you Scholes.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Can I ask JJ (nothing to do with the subject) why don't you multi-quote, as opposed to postwhoring and replying to several quotes in separate messages?

Back on topic. Samuel Eto'o should win this award IMO. I know TBOZ is in the know about football these days thanks to his job, so maybe I should check out this Moussa Sow guy. But Eto'o scored a shed load of goals last year, and has started his current campaign at his new Russian club in fine form.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!