Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

finally it happened spoiler alert

spoiler alert by the way
    i just read the next smackdown results for friday and i read epico & hunico double teaming sin cara they were los aviadores in fcw and had a great tag team title feud with the usos with the usos as heels.
    my question is now that evan bourne is out.
    they could beat kofi kingston for the tag team titles.
    then get into a feud with the usos winning the tag team titles.
    this way barrett rhodes etc. can all stay singles wrestlers or stables and not fully be a team and in this way they can not fuck up the tag titles more by giving them to awesome truth and letting them lose it to the rock and cena (nothing wrong with the awesome truth but if they won the tag titles what then? no tag team is build up enough to beat them no real tag team same goes with zig-swag and rhodes/barrett).
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Blog Entries
    I marked out a bit just reading the spoilers lol!
    I'm all for this as they were an excellent tag team in FCW. I hope they become a tag team, and I especially hope that Hunico dons his mask.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I marked out a bit just reading the spoilers lol!
    I'm all for this as they were an excellent tag team in FCW. I hope they become a tag team, and I especially hope that Hunico dons his mask.
    Hunico can't don the mask anymore, he unmasked in Mexico there's no turning back. If he puts on the mask again, he disrespects every luchadore in Mexico and around the world
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Hunico can't don the mask anymore, he unmasked in Mexico there's no turning back. If he puts on the mask again, he disrespects every luchadore in Mexico and around the world
    What d Mexico think of Mysterio then?

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    What d Mexico think of Mysterio then?
    I dunno, I heard Mysterio refused to wear the mask, but you know Vince who forgets historyu outside of the WWE
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    couldn't he always don a new mask that wasn't removed? I thought he just lost the right to wear his Sin Cara mask, not that he was banned from wearing any mask ever.

I think that since most Luchadors are so into the mask tradition that they wear it whenever they are in public and whatnot (El Santo even did movies wearing his) that once you show your face then that's supposed to be it for you wearing masks. And Hunico already did an interview on Smackdown with his mask off so I don't really think that he would put it back on. At least Epico wasn't a Red Sin Cara or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    I dunno, I heard Mysterio refused to wear the mask, but you know Vince who forgets historyu outside of the WWE
    Really? Given this is Rey Mysterio we're talking about,I doubt that somehow, but that's just my opinion.

Hunico will always be an excellent wrestler with/without his mask, but I'm pissed off that WWE made him do this, and I'm sure he is too.
    But given that WWE haven't revealed his name yet, I'm still holding out for him to put a mask back on.

Didn't Mysterio say once, in an interview, that he was able to wear a mask because he didn't lose it in Mexico?! He still, apparently, had to get permission to wear a mask again!

So, as Hunico lost it in Mexico he may be unable to wear a mask again!

Actually, I read about Mask vs Mask matches. You can't wear the lost mask or use that gimmick anymore, there, from what I read, was no ruling on ANY mask.
    EWNCW
    Seraphim/Black Angel: Day of Reckoning PPV - Battle of the Newcomers - Winner
    Seraphim: Destiny's Calling PPV - IronMan Match against PrimusKhan - Winner
    Seraphim: Glory to the Brave - Beat Solla in a Steel Cage Match

HWA
    Black Angel: Drafted to Legacy.
    Black Angel: Took out Kev.

BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship
    Alex Foyt Gains a Partner: Prince Chamberlain