Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    As are Chelsea and Man City.
    Its stupid the amount of support they have on there Facebook pages.
    mAn City?? Nah,no where near the amount that Manyoo,LFC,Arsenal and Chelsea have.Internationally I would say Spurs and Everton have more fans.

As are Chelsea and Man City.
    Its stupid the amount of support they have on there Facebook pages.
    Who? Facebook is hardly the right tool,i doubt any toppies aged 45-75 who support Liverpool are on facebook.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    mAn City?? Nah,no where near the amount that Manyoo,LFC,Arsenal and Chelsea have.Internationally I would say Spurs and Everton have more fans.
    Are you kidding me?

Our shiek from UAE made out page go batshit insane. The only other thing to give us 200k views was us beating united 6-1.

Our page has 3 times of people.

1 - The english
    2 - The foreign people who cannot spell english words to save there life, they're usually on when CITY play and during englands daylight
    3 - The foreign people who talk in there own language and clusterfuck the page with a stupid amount of comments during englands night.

I agree Facebook isn't the greatest tool to measure support but its a helpful tool.

Are you kidding me?

Our shiek from UAE made out page go batshit insane. The only other thing to give us 200k views was us beating united 6-1.

Our page has 3 times of people.

1 - The english
    2 - The foreign people who cannot spell english words to save there life, they're usually on when CITY play and during englands daylight
    3 - The foreign people who talk in there own language and clusterfuck the page with a stupid amount of comments during englands night.

I agree Facebook isn't the greatest tool to measure support but its a helpful tool.
    Ya I guess in The Middle East the 'Arab owned' clubs are big,but I think and I might be wrong,but the former Top 4 members have big fanbases across the entire world.

Man City,Spurs,Barcelona and Man United have both toured South Africa in recent years.Ticket sales for Man United and Barcelona were miles ahead of Spurs and City.

Does anybody know who the most or top 10 supported clubs in the world are,it would be an interesting list,I would go for Man United @ 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    Ya I guess in The Middle East the 'Arab owned' clubs are big,but I think and I might be wrong,but the former Top 4 members have big fanbases across the entire world.

Man City,Spurs,Barcelona and Man United have both toured South Africa in recent years.Ticket sales for Man United and Barcelona were miles ahead of Spurs and City.

Does anybody know who the most or top 10 supported clubs in the world are,it would be an interesting list,I would go for Man United @ 1.
    Real Madrid, Barcelona, United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, AC Milan, Juventus, Inter, Bayern I guess.
    Number 1 would be United or Barcelona, whoever is the biggest in Asia, probably United, because they have Park.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''