The Trinity
    Blog Entries

mid season NFL awards

so midway through the season let's go through who should be winning what awards

MVP- my MVP so far half way through the season is (excluding Ben Roethlisberger because you all will calk me bias) Mike Wallace, just kidding but in all seriousness the MVP is Aaron Rodgers

as much as it pains me to say it the guy has earned everything he's gotten and he's undefeated right now, so really he is the best choice for MVP, FOR NOW, people like Ben Roethlibeger or Drew Brees are in a close 2nd place though and could easily catch him in this race for MVP

Defensive Player of the year goes to Demarcus Ware

I was pretty close to giving this one to Charles woodson because of how may interceptions he has had and how well he has been doing, I was also close to giving it to Lamar Woodley or Jared Allen who are also pretty high up on the sack leaders but for now BeWare of D Ware, as SLEEPYLOCO's sig says, and it is damn true, because he has had a great year and I think he deserves Defensive Player of the Year at this point

Coach of the year is Jim Harbaugh

so over the history of the NFL, no coach has ever came into the NFL just after being a college coach and done as well as Harbaugh is doing so far, I know Pete Caroll has two Playoff appearances in his NFL coaching career, but he went 10-6 and 7-9 if I'm not mistaken, and he never really got anywhere and I doubt he will get to far in the NFL, but back to Harbaugh not only did he successfully make the transition he's doing it with a team that last year was 6-10 and hasn't made the playoffs for a good while, so Jim Harbaugh has definitely earned to be coach of the year

Come Back player of the year will go to Alex Smith

I honestly don't think there's any argument on this one, the guy was benched for Troy Smith last year and now he's leading a 7-1 team and is doing a fine job in doing it

alright so there's my awards what do you guys think? anything to change here?

Blog Entries
    How about Kicker of the year?

I've always thought the Kicker to be a underestimated position of quite big importance. Although I won't be able to vote on this 1 since i'd say the Jags kicking legend Scobee lol

The dude did beat the Ravens XD

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    How about Kicker of the year?

I've always thought the Kicker to be a underestimated position of quite big importance. Although I won't be able to vote on this 1 since i'd say the Jags kicking legend Scobee lol

The dude did beat the Ravens XD
    I honestly love a good kicker but here I'll add my take here

Kicker of the Year is Sebastian Janikowski

the guy kicked a 63 yard field goal....... nuff said