Page 1377 of 1378 FirstFirst ... 377 877 1277 1327 13671375137613771378 LastLast
Results 13,761 to 13,770 of 13771
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i miss it too, but i don't miss writing a lot of matches, i don't miss posting shows and i don't miss making posters(did a lot more for HWA than any other efed though) That said, I am happy with the poster I did for this last EWA as i kept it pretty simple, barely did anything tbh lol, still i liked how it came out. I am also happy with the last poster I did for HWA that didnt get used as HWA shut down
    I loved your posters for HWA

I still have a lot of them haha.

Also, I completely forgot about the match I wrote. This is one place I never actually had a character in and I do regret that.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Just a question... why don't one of you guys just bring back this fed? As a team so no one gets burned out at all.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

bringing the efed back? Nah, we have all moved on. Even with a maybe new team doing it, i wouldnt want to do anything. I got really burned out from it all and never want to do that again. Sure, I've writen a few matches since then for EWNCW and JBW and am on BITW Creative(very small scale, like a match a show) but thats all I can handle. Besides, ewa is not needed now, there are enough efeds as it is. No more are needed

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    bringing the efed back? Nah, we have all moved on. Even with a maybe new team doing it, i wouldnt want to do anything. I got really burned out from it all and never want to do that again. Sure, I've writen a few matches since then for EWNCW and JBW and am on BITW Creative(very small scale, like a match a show) but thats all I can handle. Besides, ewa is not needed now, there are enough efeds as it is. No more are needed
    I understand your view. I've only been on here over a year and I only have time for one fed (WWE). I tried being on creative with IWA but I just don't have much free time as I used to, that's why I just stick to making the posters for IWA and WWE.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Just a question... why don't one of you guys just bring back this fed? As a team so no one gets burned out at all.
    I don't know anything about this fed, but in general I think it's probably better that it not be revived and those who wish to help the active feds stay active rather than bringing back an inactive one. That's just my 2 cents though.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I don't know anything about this fed, but in general I think it's probably better that it not be revived and those who wish to help the active feds stay active rather than bringing back an inactive one. That's just my 2 cents though.
    I agree miss.

I don't share the same love people had for this fed, And I was not surprised to see it finish the first time. The best thing about this place? Was some of the people here.. Van, Des, EHC, Shining and so on.. As for the Fed, I never enjoyed it. I do however wish they would have had a last show for the people that put the effort into this place.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    As Daniel Bryan would say:
    NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

There's absolutely no need for EWA to come back since it's not needed. The feds already in existence are more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Real talk girl!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I understand your view. I've only been on here over a year and I only have time for one fed (WWE). I tried being on creative with IWA but I just don't have much free time as I used to, that's why I just stick to making the posters for IWA and WWE.
    Yeah EWA won't come back but a final show is the acceptable ending. Was browsing through and remembered this place never had its send off show so it should just end with whatever they did have

i will post what has been done tonight for the last show- i think it was roughly about half finished....maybe 7 matches and that will be EWAs sendoff show. The other matches will just be results. I may see if anything was written for the last 3 shows and stick it in the thread too.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Even though I was only in for an extremely short stint, it was fun xD Little sad I didn't get to work with Asher more and being a part of Black Blooded :P Sadly its time to bring old yeller out back and puttem out of his misery

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.