Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Future Wrestlemania Matches

What matches would everybody like to see, say 3 years, into the future?

Here is my dream-card for the 30th Wrestlemania, of course there will be new guys then, and some of the guys we have now will be gone. So I won't predict the lower-card matches.

Streak vs. Career
    Undertaker vs. John Cena (Either way, something big here will happen! Taker as face, Cena has heel)

World Title - Triple Threat
    Drew McIntyre (C) vs. Sheamus vs. Ted Dibiase (These guys will be face, heel, face)

WWE Title - Fatal 4 Way Eimination
    Cody Rhodes (C) vs. The Miz vs. John Morrison vs. Wade Barrett (heel, face, heel, face)

Hardcore Match
    Randy Orton vs. Edge (face, heel)

Just for fun:
    6 Pack Challenge - Everyone but the winner retires:
    Christian vs. Matt Hardy vs. HHH vs. R-Truth vs. Rey Mysterio (Let's hope Christian wins!)
    It's Not Arrogance, It's Destiny!

Blog Entries
    Interesting stuff! Do you really think Taker will still be there in 3 years though? I always thought that Taker would retire after winning his 20th mania match (so retiring 20-0), or lose when going for the 20th (retiring 19-1). But Taker is in rough shape, he looked horribly weak and old (older than usual) at Sumerslam, not sure if this was to do with the storyline, and he was still weak after the 'attack', or if he legit was in rough shape.

The 6 pack challenge won't happen, we will never see 5 big names retire at Wrestlemania in one go!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    your ''Six Pack'' Challenge is actually a 'Five Pack' Challenge lol.. & Wrestlemania would definitely have more than 5 matches
    Right to Un-censor!

Edge Vs Christian, but no stupid gimicky match, just pure wrestling and no stupid gimicky finish no dodgy DQ, no run ins no count outs just good quality wrestling 2 of the all time greats.........Oh and Christian wins to win the title at Wrestlemania.

Here's the Wrestlemania lineup I'd like to see:
    Triple H vs. Stephanie Mcmahon in a falls count anywhere match.
    The Undertaker vs. Ric Flair in a wheelchair match (I'm guessing they'll both be in one by then)
    John Cena vs. John Cena (Cloning will have advanced enough by then to make this possible)
    R Truth vs. John Morrison in an 'I can't quit you' match (A lover's quarrel angle between these two is bound to happen)

Quote Originally Posted by The Instant Classic View Post
    Edge Vs Christian, but no stupid gimicky match, just pure wrestling and no stupid gimicky finish no dodgy DQ, no run ins no count outs just good quality wrestling 2 of the all time greats.........Oh and Christian wins to win the title at Wrestlemania.
    id love to see that

Quote Originally Posted by Crassman View Post
    Here's the Wrestlemania lineup I'd like to see:
    Triple H vs. Stephanie Mcmahon in a falls count anywhere match.
    The Undertaker vs. Ric Flair in a wheelchair match (I'm guessing they'll both be in one by then)
    John Cena vs. John Cena (Cloning will have advanced enough by then to make this possible)
    R Truth vs. John Morrison in an 'I can't quit you' match (A lover's quarrel angle between these two is bound to happen)

I love the way you think.

@xAzureSkye - oh yeah my six pack challenge was supposed to be a five pack chalenge, but I was reading about the six pack challenge WWE title match! So i got a little confused lol. And I did say I'm not predicting all the matches.

i doubt the taker v cena one for streak vs career, the undertaker wants the streak to end and has done for the last few years because he believes the streak is getting bigger than the event itself, i've heard they may be planning on ending the streak next year with talks of people like cena, sheamus or (believe it or not) goldberg to do it.

The edge vs randy orton match i would love to see and the two world title matches do look realistic but the wwe championship in more than 3 years time.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Crassman - to add to your funny line up:

Michael Cole & The Miz vs. Batista & Ric Flair (& his pacemaker) in a "Which team has more gay man love Match?"

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    i doubt the taker v cena one for streak vs career, the undertaker wants the streak to end and has done for the last few years because he believes the streak is getting bigger than the event itself, i've heard they may be planning on ending the streak next year with talks of people like cena, sheamus or (believe it or not) goldberg to do it.

The edge vs randy orton match i would love to see and the two world title matches do look realistic but the wwe championship in more than 3 years time.
    Really do not want Cena to end the streak. In my opinion it should be Drew McIntyre.