After watching Smackdown on 11-4-2011....

It seems to me that Daniel Bryan might b the first MITB winner to not get the title b/cuz all of a sudden hes bringing the briefcase to the ring, when it was known that he would cash it in at WM28. They had a poll on WWE.com about who should b/ or might b his opponet at next years big spectacle and im thinking it was not alot of input from the "universe". I personally think that the "E" dropped the ball on Bryan after he won MITB he has been losing alot of matches to Barrett and Sin Cara and jus not being used properly for an up incoming World Champion, and afta he got destroyed by Henry this week and lookin like Big Shows charity case it seems to me the casual fan of Smackdown and Bryans jus doesnt care if he gets the title or not... thoughts????

I wasn't keen on how that Smackdown main event was handled at all. The backstage bit between Bryan and Henry was pretty good, and was I was "marking" a little, when Bryan said he'd meet Henry in the ring. Getting Show involved though just seemed really forced, and the finale of the match where he tried to get bryan to cash in his MitB, just made Bryan look like a chump.

I really hope they don't drop the ball with him, and he does get to cash in at Wrestlemania, cos he does deserve it.

Blog Entries
    I think they were planting the seed for Show to turn heel. It seemed kind of like a low act the way Show was encouraging him to get in there. Later on down the track DBD will 'figure out' that Big Show wanted him to cash in because Show knew that he had a better chance at beating DBD, rather than Henry.

You wait. I'm calling this

Blog Entries
    I expect Daniel Bryan to start making a comeback from his losing streak around the Rumble, any sooner than that would be pointless. It would be better if he won some of his matches though, instead of looking like a complete jobber.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Yeah not the sort of way you want to build up your MITB holder.

**What I stated above did occur to me while I was watching SD and I meant to say something but too many beers may have made me forget **

I'm booking it now for Daniel Bryan to win the World Heavyweight Championship in 2012. I am guaranteeing that my boy D-Bry will be a world champion in WWE by making the World Heavyweight Champion tap out at Mania just like Benoit did.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think they were planting the seed for Show to turn heel. It seemed kind of like a low act the way Show was encouraging him to get in there. Later on down the track DBD will 'figure out' that Big Show wanted him to cash in because Show knew that he had a better chance at beating DBD, rather than Henry.

You wait. I'm calling this
    I second this. I thought this would come off as common sense to everyone, but I thought wrong. They do look to be pushing Show hard, and if he does get a world title push, it may just be the last one in his career, but I hope not. Maybe this will set up a feud with Bryan and Show. I don't know how well this will go though.

D Bryan looked really weak this SmackDown, at least he was in the main event...
    ‚Äč

I also think this is inching more so towards Bryan turning heel. I guess he'll turn heel against Show. Not only did Big Show cost him the match by interferring, Show also almost made Bryan cash in & could also say Show forced him to be destroyed by Henry by pushing him back into the ring.

I think Show would put over Bryan to make him look strong because there's nothing like beating a giant & it seems like that's how WWE start a lot of big pushes for guys.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I expect Daniel Bryan to start making a comeback from his losing streak around the Rumble, any sooner than that would be pointless. It would be better if he won some of his matches though, instead of looking like a complete jobber.
    He beat Tyson the week before so he broke the streak.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions